Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rooms

Rooms

We're almost ready to look at booking our trip, and I'm now in the "what type of room" debate. We're definitely nude, not prude so that's obvious. But is it worth an upgraded room, or is the bottom end standard room going to suffice? I'm a non-drinker so won't be falling blindly into bed at night...I want to be comfortable (but am obviously not expecting the Ritz). Let me know what your experiences have been with the rooms (I know, boring, right? To me, the playtime is obvious...but the room selection is difficult!)

For all intents and purposes there's no difference, except for walking distance, between staying on the nude side vs. the prude side. You can be nude at the prude beach and pools and walking about the prude side walkways. Nude side closer to the nude pool and nude beach. Prude side closer to the dining hall area. Never stayed in an upgraded room so can't offer any advice there. We're not actually in the room enough to warrant the cost. We stay Garden View Prude and put the money saved towards a few extra nights.
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastcpl View Post
    We're almost ready to look at booking our trip, and I'm now in the "what type of room" debate. We're definitely nude, not prude so that's obvious. But is it worth an upgraded room, or is the bottom end standard room going to suffice? I'm a non-drinker so won't be falling blindly into bed at night...I want to be comfortable (but am obviously not expecting the Ritz). Let me know what your experiences have been with the rooms (I know, boring, right? To me, the playtime is obvious...but the room selection is difficult!)
    I'd say this decision is strictly about your cash flow. We look at vacation as a time we spend more than usual and prefer upgraded rooms nude side. We like the small extra amenities and location. If it's a little pricey, there's certainly nothing wrong at all with the regular rooms nude or prude. They all have upgraded, new A/C units on the nude side which is very good. I think they haven't done the prude side yet but not sure. If it's your 1st trip and you have the $$$, go premium. It won't be a game changer but we like it.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    I'd say this decision is strictly about your cash flow. We look at vacation as a time we spend more than usual and prefer upgraded rooms nude side. We like the small extra amenities and location. If it's a little pricey, there's certainly nothing wrong at all with the regular rooms nude or prude. They all have upgraded, new A/C units on the nude side which is very good. I think they haven't done the prude side yet but not sure. If it's your 1st trip and you have the $$$, go premium. It won't be a game changer but we like it.
    My gosh that avatar is stunning.

I'm leaning towards this option as I'd like this to be an extraordinary trip since it's our first time there. The walking doesn't bother me but I'd be sad if I had crappy old (or no) AC.

All units now have upgraded AC. They've now started upgrading the bathrooms in all non-premium rooms, big difference.
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    If money were no object, I would absolutely stay in a premium room with a hot tub on the nude side. They're awesome, you get drinks and alcohol restocked in your fridge, they're in a prime location next to the fun of the nude pool area, and you have your own freakin hot tub to throw parties in!
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

We have stayed on the prude so far you can see Sandals next door.... The walk was nice everyday, and it's much quieter over there..

We have stayed in garden view nude, which they classify as behind the dive shop...

We did the upgrade to a premium room, but find that with all the amazing upgrades, the room is smaller, because of the larger bathroom, and built ins around the patio door, so we were tripping over luggage bags....

Our favourite spot is H block. It's garden view, just one set of buildings back from the ocean, and a perfect walk to the nude pool, and up to the court yard and dinning hall...
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

Blog Entries
    we have had the premium rooms but we went down to the prude garden view because we felt it just wasn't worth the money. no matter how much money we have its just not worth it... but thats us.
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

To set expectations, none of the rooms are what I would consider Ritz. Or even Marriott. They are extremely basic. The upgraded rooms try, but still have execution issues. (E.g.; Things installed poorly)

If outdoor space is critical to you, pay for the upgrade. (And pay you will!) Standard rooms do not have balconies like most places.

Otherwise, I'll agree with Ontario: H block is ideal, but prude garden view saves a lot of money and I have no issues walking.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastcpl View Post
    My gosh that avatar is stunning.
    Why thank you! She's even better in person.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Would you say H Block Garden Veiw Nude is about the best for location etc . 1/2 way to everything ?

We loved the garden view prude. Right next to the main pavilion. Short walk to the nude pool. Got us a few more days.

We are gonna request the same room again.

Quote Originally Posted by tvp View Post
    Would you say H Block Garden Veiw Nude is about the best for location etc . 1/2 way to everything ?
    We stayed in H Block on our first trip and yes, it is very central. We also stayed in Ocean View Nude hot tub room just across the walkway from H Block...that was the very best location!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Can you recommend a good week in January or February that would be fun , does not have to be lifestyle week �� Maybe more suited for 50 - 65 age group ?

how can you get the H block? no one gave us an option, they just charged us for garden view but they don't say where we will be.
    is it when we check in, we can ask them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast