Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rooms

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Are not all the garden view Nude Side rooms pretty much in the same location?We have always stayed Ocean View Prude but next time we want to be off the beach and more toward the middle of the resort.Wouldn't most of the GVP rooms fit the bill?

We have stayed in the ocean view nude and garden view nude rooms. If money was no object, I would try a premium room for giggles. For the past few years, we have stayed in garden view nude by choice(as opposed to ocean view) because the location is a great middle ground between the nude pool and the piano bar, main area, etc.

We go the last week of Jan. Into the first of Feb. MILF group great people and a great time.

The resort no longer uses the phrase Prude side, now it is called the clothing optional side. It really dose not make any difference where your room is you will be on the beach or in the pool for most of your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by tvp View Post
    Can you recommend a good week in January or February that would be fun , does not have to be lifestyle week �� Maybe more suited for 50 - 65 age group ?
    We have been 3rd week of January 6 times, January and February are very popular months so any week should be good (check out the Hedo website to see which groups will be there at a specific week). Don't be concerned about age...we have met people anywhere from 20s to 70s with average being about 48-52.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by perryzit View Post
    how can you get the H block? no one gave us an option, they just charged us for garden view but they don't say where we will be.
    is it when we check in, we can ask them?
    Yes Perry, ask Sandy when you get there. But any of the Gardenview nude rooms are ideal location. No worries
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Prude side is not referred to as "regular" when booking. And if looking at Jan you may have to take whatever you can get cause it sells out quickly. I would book soon if going then. Contact Tom's Trips as they book the whole month of January. www.tomstrips.com

Anyone been January 27 to feb 3 Rd week ? How has it been .....? Busy , weather ??

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Are not all the garden view Nude Side rooms pretty much in the same location?We have always stayed Ocean View Prude but next time we want to be off the beach and more toward the middle of the resort.Wouldn't most of the GVP rooms fit the bill?
    There's also that block of rooms directly in front of the gym that is garden view nude. I actually prefer those over H block because they're closer to the main dining room, club, and playroom.
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

I would think ground floor would be better due to alcohol and heels ��

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    Why thank you! She's even better in person.
    I was going to say the same thing

We like the H-block rooms for location - equal distance to most everywhere we spend time, and the walk to the dive shop in the morning is pretty tolerable (we aren't morning people, lol). if I were going to spend money for an upgraded room, it would be to get a room on the nude side with a hot tub - there's some definite memories to be made there.

-R
    Last edited by NatAndRob; 03-09-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    N&R

Counting Down to Trips 6, 7, and 8:
    Playful Pussycats - April 22 - 29, 2018
    Young Swingers Week - July 21 - 26, 2018
    Playful Pussycats - October 19 - 28, 2018
    (yes, we're addicted)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaam View Post
    There's also that block of rooms directly in front of the gym that is garden view nude. I actually prefer those over H block because they're closer to the main dining room, club, and playroom.
    We have always stayed in those rooms (love that section the most) and once in a nude side oceanview premuim.

We have stayed in the nude premium jacuzzi rooms for both of our trips and our upcoming third trip (15 days!!!) and although they are definitely pricey (don't do the math on the cost per hour for trip like i did. ouch!) we love having the hot tub and the patio. The patio is like having an extra room, perfect for chilling out in the morning with a coffee and for chatting with people as they wander back and forth along the beach all day not to mention also being great for inviting new friends back for a "party." Not that it justifies the price at all but we also like having the keypad entrance to the sliding glass doors. No reason to carry a room key around. Another bonus as someone else wrote is the stocked refrigerators. You also get free club mobay passes if you book that room. Having said all that we love about the room if I got more vacation time at work we would most likely elect to downgrade on the room for more time there.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastcpl View Post
    We're almost ready to look at booking our trip, and I'm now in the "what type of room" debate. We're definitely nude, not prude so that's obvious. But is it worth an upgraded room, or is the bottom end standard room going to suffice? I'm a non-drinker so won't be falling blindly into bed at night...I want to be comfortable (but am obviously not expecting the Ritz). Let me know what your experiences have been with the rooms (I know, boring, right? To me, the playtime is obvious...but the room selection is difficult!)
    We just went on our 1st trip in Jan. Upgraded room with balcony above the hot tubs rooms. On nude beach, closest to nude pool. Nice rooms. Great views. Short walk for late night pizza or dip in the hot tub. We visited other standard rooms which were nice enough for the time you'll be in there. We just booked our next trip for next January, and upgraded to nude beach with hot tub. They were sold out when we booked last Jan. We like the thought of stepping out the door onto the beach. Parties in the hot tub. Again short walk to the pool, large hot tub, grill. No matter what you choose, you'll have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownHedoCpl View Post
    We have stayed in the nude premium jacuzzi rooms for both of our trips and our upcoming third trip (15 days!!!) and although they are definitely pricey (don't do the math on the cost per hour for trip like i did. ouch!) we love having the hot tub and the patio. The patio is like having an extra room, perfect for chilling out in the morning with a coffee and for chatting with people as they wander back and forth along the beach all day not to mention also being great for inviting new friends back for a "party." Not that it justifies the price at all but we also like having the keypad entrance to the sliding glass doors. No reason to carry a room key around. Another bonus as someone else wrote is the stocked refrigerators. You also get free club mobay passes if you book that room. Having said all that we love about the room if I got more vacation time at work we would most likely elect to downgrade on the room for more time there.
    We just booked for next Jan. a few days ago. It seems like I saw somewhere something about the free Club Mobay passes with that room, but not when I just booked. How do we go about getting the passes?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast