Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cap d'agde

cap d'agde

We are considering a visit to Cap D'agde but know so little about it other than it's supposed to be a Hedo level party in some parts of it. How do you pick where to stay? How do people book it? Where do you fly into?

Thanks for any recommendations or suggestions.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    We are considering a visit to Cap D'agde but know so little about it other than it's supposed to be a Hedo level party in some parts of it. How do you pick where to stay? How do people book it? Where do you fly into?

Hi Happy2us,

I can't help you for your flight but, for me, it will be easier for you to land at Barcelona.
    Here are some links to help you.

http://oz-inn-hotel.com/
    http://www.genevievenaturisme.com/le...?lang=francais
    Cap D'AGde 4X
    Spice Lanzarote 4x
    Desire Resort April 2014 and April 2015
    Hedo II 7/8/2015 - 7/15/2105
    Hedo II 7/3/2016 - 7/15/2016
    Hedo II 7/9/2017 - 7/15/2017

Next trip .... Hedo II ... July 2017

Hi Happy2us,

I can't help you for your flight but, for me, it will be easier for you to land at Barcelona.
    Here are some links to help you.

http://oz-inn-hotel.com/
    http://www.genevievenaturisme.com/le...?lang=francais
    Cap D'AGde 4X
    Spice Lanzarote 4x

We absolutely love Cap d Agde. We return every summer. It's an amazing experience for the people, food, clubs, parties, beach and the foam party is not to be missed. If you search this forum you'll find some other posts we've written about the place. We usually fly into Montpellier via Paris but you can also fly into Toulouse. Belgianteam has already given you the right hotel links to check out. We usually stay at Jardin de Eden. July and August are busiest times. June is fun too and a bit cheaper.

Thanks to both of you for the tips. Jardin de Eden looks very well located relative to the beach (we love the beach) but I read on Trip Advisor that 2 years ago they started letting anyone from outside the nudist area into their bar and pool including fully dressed etc... That doesn't sound great. Has it changed that you are aware of?
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Thanks to both of you for the tips. Jardin de Eden looks very well located relative to the beach (we love the beach) but I read on Trip Advisor that 2 years ago they started letting anyone from outside the nudist area into their bar and pool including fully dressed etc... That doesn't sound great. Has it changed that you are aware of?
    We stayed at Jardin de Eden last July and there was never an issue with outsiders. The hotel entrance is secured and you have a key to enter. There is 24 hour security. Couples can bring guests into the complex but we've never had issues with outsiders. Keep in mind that Eden is entirely clothing optional. During the day most everyone is nude though in the evening most people will dress to go out for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by 46to10 View Post
    We stayed at Jardin de Eden last July and there was never an issue with outsiders. The hotel entrance is secured and you have a key to enter. There is 24 hour security. Couples can bring guests into the complex but we've never had issues with outsiders. Keep in mind that Eden is entirely clothing optional. During the day most everyone is nude though in the evening most people will dress to go out for dinner.
    Agree with 46to10 ! Oz'inn you have a Hot Tub on the roof !
    Cap D'AGde 4X
    Spice Lanzarote 4x

Quote Originally Posted by Belgianteam View Post
    Agree with 46to10 ! Oz'inn you have a Hot Tub on the roof !
    Belgianteam, how did you like Oz Inn? We only stayed once. The rooms, facility, staff, were all excellent but the vibe just seemed very quiet compared to Eden. There were never more than 3 or 4 couples at the rooftop lounge area. We were there in late June so maybe the atmosphere is better in July or August. This was a few years ago so maybe things have improved.

Belgianteam, how did you like Oz Inn? We only stayed once. The rooms, facility, staff, were all excellent but the vibe just seemed very quiet compared to Eden. There were never more than 3 or 4 couples at the rooftop lounge area. We were there in late June so maybe the atmosphere is better in July or August. This was a few years ago so maybe things have improved.
    It was the same for us but, it was our first experience at Cap d'Agde and 3 or 4 couple for us was enough .... at the time ! :-)
    We never went to "Jardin d'Eden" but a good feedback. After we went 3 times at Riad.
    Cap D'AGde 4X
    Spice Lanzarote 4x

Hi Happy2us

There is a lot of activity in cap d'Agde. First of all the whole naturist village is compulsory nude. That includes shops, pools, bars and obviously the beach. The latter has a dedicated area for swingers where lots of action happens in broad daylight. In the evening people tend to dress up, men in shirts and trousers and woman in mini skirts or sexy dresses and high heels everyone opts for the numerous swingers clubs in there.

Parties there are a lot happening, pool parties at Le Jardin du Babylone or the sexually loaded foam parties at Le Glamour. There a lot of places where to stay mainly apartments. We will be going in June and will be staying at Riad Nateve, a moroccan style villa with private jacuzzi in our room.

As for flights best option is Montpellier Airport. From there you will get a train to Agde train station, then a short bus drive to the Cap d'Agde Naturist area.

Hope we were of help xxx

M+T

Hello lovely couples, we are visiting Cap d'Agde from the 16 to the 18 June 2017. Staying at the Riad Nateve. We would love to meet couples who like us are travelling on their own, for a drink or dinner in the evening. let us know xx Tracey and Mike

I have heard about a nudist campsite as I'd find it very interesting. I would love to go there in one day but I need someone who have already been there to let me know what it is like over there and how I can find someone to have fun with so I would think about it if it worth my time.

So I have got very interested questions to ask you. Have you seen a lot of men and women get chase up to ask for fun around in the beach, supermarket and other places?

Have you seen them doing it at all the time everytime you go down there as they get chase up and ask for some fun??

Are you allow to have sex in the beach or anywhere else??

Where is the best place to find women to have fun? e.g: beach, nightclub, public places...etc.

I'm hoping to go to the nudist campsite in one day, but my concern is the teenager will probably see me and my big cock as they will probably chase me up to ask me if they could play with me and my cock. I am concern and scary as I don't want to get in trouble if they try to push me to make me to have fun with them.

Blog Entries
    Hi Tracey and Mike. We will be staying at Babylone June 10th to the 17th. Our second time to the Cap. Had a great time when we stayed at Eden, hope for the same at Babylone. Let's meet up. Wayne and Maureen.
    Long Island ++= LIIRSIHLOVERS

Le Jardin De Babylone , Cap D'Agde, France 6/17
    Jardin D' Eden, Cap D'Agde, France. 6/15
    The Green House Inn, New Orleans 2/14
    Intama Resort (Mak Nuk Village) 10/14
    Desire Pearl 1/14, 10/16
    Fantsey Fest 10/13
    Spice 3/13
    Costa Rica 11/12
    Caliente DR 10/11
    Caliente Tampa 1/10
    Hedo 2 9/10, 9/11, 9/12, 9/13, 9/14, 9/17
    Hedo 3 9/09
    Hidden Beach & Desire 10/09, 1/14, 10/14
    Shoes Only Cruises '10 & '11
    Sea Mountain 11/09

Quote Originally Posted by lovebirdsmed View Post
    Hello lovely couples, we are visiting Cap d'Agde from the 16 to the 18 June 2017. Staying at the Riad Nateve. We would love to meet couples who like us are travelling on their own, for a drink or dinner in the evening. let us know xx Tracey and Mike
    Tracey and Mike, Hope you have a great time. We will be there in July so we'll miss you this year. Please let us know how you like Riad. We've never stayed there.

Tracey and Mike, Hope you have a great time. We will be there in July so we'll miss you this year. Please let us know how you like Riad. We've never stayed there.
    I have sent you a PM, did you get them??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast