Thread: How to dress for dinner ?

How to dress for dinner ?

Hey everyone ! Traditionally the wife and I dress very fancy for dinner well on holidays. Should we be packing dress clothes/shoes or is this not really the norm at hedo ? Most places we've been to it is mandatory for the men to wear a collared shirt and dress slacks to the el lecarte dinners, does this apply at hedo ? We don't want to pack things we don't need, any advise would be helpful ! Thanks ! 10 more days !!!

It's definitely not a mandatory thing. A lot of people dress for the nightly theme, some wear shorts and tshirts. We have seen people very dressed up for meals, but it is not required. If it's your thing go for it, but it's pretty normal not to

We were just at Hedo for our first time and we had no clue either, but in general, it seems the men dress casual, shorts and I'll say "tropical" shirt and the women tend to dress seductively, generally something typically seen in the bedroom

There is no real dress code.

I will selfishly vote for women to dress nice and sexy. Most women do, and I LOVE IT! If you've had a long day of drinkin and aren't up to it... no problem mon... just go casual.

For the men, my strategy is to do my best to look attractive without looking like I'm trying too hard. Usually, this ends up being a nice pair of shorts and a button up short sleeved shirt. Some of the theme nights are easier than others to dress for and these make for an easy way to fit in. Less guys dress up for the themes, but if you do, lots of complements on the effort you make regardless of how well you did.

Shopping and planning your outfits for the theme nights (and you can wear this to dinner) is a big part of the fun for most people. don't miss out on this part of the experience.

happy planning.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

IMG_0108.jpgI wear shorts and a comfortable shirt to dinner - always with a collar, which is NOT required. But, I think it looks better.

My wife always looks amazing. She has a knack, IMHO, of dressing sexy without looking trashy.

If you burn easy, make sure you bring a few loose-fitting outfits just in case! Check out theme nights and see if you want to participate and go from there.
    Whatever you do decide to wear, you won't be the only one. Whether you're dressed overly fancy or super casual, you'll be fine.

Do a lot of people go to dinner already wearing their theme night outfit? I'm just wondering if we have to bring dinner clothing ánd theme night outfits. Because then we'll have to pack two outfits per day. For a vacation where we'll be mostly naked we did not expect to still have a heavy fully packed suitcase XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Do a lot of people go to dinner already wearing their theme night outfit? I'm just wondering if we have to bring dinner clothing ánd theme night outfits. Because then we'll have to pack two outfits per day. For a vacation where we'll be mostly naked we did not expect to still have a heavy fully packed suitcase XD
    Some do, some don't. Do as you please! But be sure all critical parts are "covered" and courtesy says bring a towel or set down a napkin if you may be a bit "bare down there" on the seat cushions

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    My personal observation is that most of the ladies who are dressed in theme will wear it to the dining room.If it is too "skimpy" for mealtime you can always bring a towel or wear a zippered club dress over it.When dinner is over just hand the dress to your "bag man".It's his job to carry your bag with your high heels in it anyway as you will likely wear flats for the walk over..........Hedo is hilly and the walkways are fine but not perfect.............

Men - Shorts, T Shirt, Collared Shirt, Costumes.
    Women - Sexy clothes, sexy dress, sexy costume, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Men - Shorts, T Shirt, Collared Shirt, Costumes.
    Women - Sexy clothes, sexy dress, sexy costume, lol.
    Cop..
    Yup...that pretty much sums it up!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

We use the trip to Hedo to allow the Mrs. to dress like a total tramp. Therefore we pack a lot of outfits for her.

We often do not dress for the theme night to go to dinner. Something skimpy for dinner, then change for the theme.

We find it very important for the Mr. to dress like a gentleman. Therefore, for him at dinner, it is dress shorts and a collared shirt - polo or button down. He pairs this with boat shoes - save the flip flops for the daytime.
    Last Trip: Hedo II June19th through 24th 2016

Email Us: Hotwife_and_hubby@yahoo.com

Kik: hotwife_and_hubby