Thread: Hedo in June.

Hedo in June.

Just wondering what hedo is like in June. We are thinking about going mid June for our first trip and was just looking for some information of what to expect.

2 of our 3 trips have been in June and although it's warm and humid it is still very nice and a ton of fun. But then anytime at Hedo is a good time.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hello Two Love and as a 12 time veteran of Hedo with nearly all my trips (with the Krewe de Krazy Life) in June, I can say it is the best month for me and many others based on the full weeks that occur now.

I wrote a small post about why June is a great month and I'll post here. If you have any specific questions about group trips, etc, please ask away.

Hi again….after having experienced Hedo 12 times now since 2005, you should be excited about any trip to Hedonism resort in Negril, Jamaica and enjoy the anticipation—especially if you are considering a trip to paradise this June.

.Over the years I did lots of research when I decided for my Krewe de Krazy Life group to go the 3rd/4th week of June and I’m glad I did.

Our group is able to go much easier than other times because:

1) school is out for almost everyone and kids can be transferred to relatives for the week

2) It is before the true rainy/hurricane season which is at its peak mid-July to mid-October so that our week benefits from the sun, summer solstice and an occasional rain shower (in my 12 days this past June there were a total of about 4-5 hours of rain showers total)

3) The waters of the pools and Caribbean are the warmest

4) Mid-June marks the low season for both resort rates and even many airline rate so savings are a nice bonus

5) The resort during our week has sold out/nearly sold out the past two June’s and the energy levels by staff and guests are pretty high.

And yes, consider a group even if for nothing more than the cost-savings for room rates and flights, plus being with a group sometimes (at least with my Krewe de Krazy Life) there are:

perks like gift bags with essential/helpful items,

a private meet & greet party upon arrival to get to know other group members,

camraderie and always someone that can offer help or socialize with,

At least with my Krewe, we have zero mandatory requirements or obligations 24/7 because a person’s time at Hedo is their own personal time for them to do as they want, when they want–or not want–to.

Anyway, there is no shortage of great people and groups at Hedo and if you are seeking more info, check out the blogs and trip reports here for Hedo-related videos, photos, trip reports, tips, etc.

Ann The TravelSlut