Thread: New trip report 2-24 to 2-28

New trip report 2-24 to 2-28

First time virgins. Customs was a breeze, booked transport through JTL. Sat in the bus waiting for 30-45 min before leaving. Bus had multiple stops to make along the way. Took almost 4.5hrs to get to Hedo from the time we walked out of the airport until we got there. Won't book that way again. Driver hit us up for "smoke" right off the bus. Starts at $80 for 3/4 oz, settled for $20. Once there check in was fast. Resort was clean and kept up. Food on a 10 point scale was an easy 7-8. Entertainment staff were great as was everyone else. Being virgins we didn't know what to expect. We had been to Desire Pearl a few years back. Beach was clean and was cleaned daily. We mainly were at the nude beach. First day out some PDA was going on in the water on a a large float. That night the wife was talking to another couple and thought that was a bit too much but of course the next day she joined the "club". Go figure. Met some nice couples but didn't explore with them. We did go to the play room and joined a few other couples there but played by ourselves. Play room is hard to find. Desires is so much more. Harry the CEO came into the playroom with his hook up for the night we were there. If you want to have fun don't be afraid to experience the activities. Wife dressed up in the shortest school girl outfit I've ever seen to dinner. Did cause a few other husbands to fist bump me and also a few got hit from their wives for staring too long. She was so hot. So if you like to show off your wife get her to do it. After dancing we went to the piano bar where she let me play with her ass until the bar closed. Those sitting outside the glass windows got a full view. Then off to the play room. I never had such a "hard" time dancing. Still have a smile on my face. Want to go back in Nov. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks for the report and glad you enjoyed.
    Schoolgirl night is my favourite also and actually hurt my neck a couple of times trying to admire everything. lol
    Wow, 4.5 hours from exiting the airport to arrival at Hedo, that has to be some sort of long time record, even with some stops....I think I would have been tying myself in knots.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great, and fun, trip report. Thank you for sharing.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Thanks for the trip report.We have always used Sun Holiday booked thru Castaways Travel.Non stop direct EVERY time.Takes about 80 minutes more or less as I recall.Always been an uneventful nice ride and they are punctual on the return pickup as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Thanks for the trip report.We have always used Sun Holiday booked thru Castaways Travel.Non stop direct EVERY time.Takes about 80 minutes more or less as I recall.Always been an uneventful nice ride and they are punctual on the return pickup as well.
    Enjoyed your report and thanks for taking the time to share! School Girl Night is always a favorite. And it took us until our third trip to find the playroom!

Sun Holiday is our favorite also. We like a bus because we are with other people, but Sun Holiday only goes to Hedo. I am sure there are quicker ways to make the transfer, but for us there is something fun about a bus ride on that Jamaican road.
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Thanks for the trip report. Glad you enjoyed your trip and the memories are still making you smile. Enjoy planning your next trip.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Big part of the long trip was waiting outside the airport in the transport bus. There was a large group of ladies that apparently thought it was ok to hang out inside and drink while we were waiting for them before we could leave. Driver had to go in to find them. They must of got confused on the transport timing. Halfway bathroom break turned into another 30-45 min. Best advice is to join in and cut loose. Life is short and so is vacation time.

Quote Originally Posted by WIforfun View Post
    Big part of the long trip was waiting outside the airport in the transport bus. There was a large group of ladies that apparently thought it was ok to hang out inside and drink while we were waiting for them before we could leave. Driver had to go in to find them. They must of got confused on the transport timing. Halfway bathroom break turned into another 30-45 min. Best advice is to join in and cut loose. Life is short and so is vacation time.
    this is 100% why we always go with Rockys but we have definitely given some thought to the tour bus thing so we could turn it into a pre party of sorts and get to know people. sounds like you had a great time tho!
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62