Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Vacations/Hedo?'s

Adult Vacations/Hedo?'s

Okay, we are 50 years old, been married for 30 years in May 17, and looking to do something out of our comfort zone. We have talked about checking out the swinging scene but so far have just registered at a couple lifestyle sites. We thought maybe celebrating our 30 years at Hedo II, one of the resorts in Mexico, or a adult cruise. Would like to be exposed to the lifestyle a little bit without being overwhelmed, but I do think after 30 years we are open to something new. Any advice for our first trip and getting out of our comfort zone? Thanks

We are a late 40's couple married 27 years ourselves, and we just returned from our first trip to Hedo yesterday. We usually go to Temptation Resort in Cancun, but with it being closed for renovations, we thought we would step out of our comfort zone ourselves and give Hedo a try. We didn't go there with any intentions of trying anything "in the lifestyle" when we were there, just to enjoy ourselves in a very sexy and erotic atmosphere, and boy did we ever. We met more great people from more places and persuasions last week than we could have ever imagined. We had more open and frank conversations with people in the lifestyle and now understand alot better people's individual reasons for what they do and how they play. Even though we just play by ourselves (around the hot tub, in the hammock, playroom and on a few different beds around the resort lol) we would absolutely recommend giving Hedo a go, whatever your end game or interests are. We will be back.
    Lenny & Eva

TTR Cancun 2008 & 2016
    TTR Los Cabos 2010
    Hedo 2016, 2018, 2019

Like you guys we are TTR Exiles and have decided to give Hedo a crack in Feb .Im positive we wont be disappointed

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think you will find Hedo to have a wide variety of guests and situations that will meet everyone's wants and needs at one time or another. With variety of guests come options and the opportunity to talk with people that have all been in your situation more than likely. Understand too, that Hedo is not 100% lifestyle but check the week you are going to see if any "takeover" or lifestyle-only groups are there at that time.

One of the best things about Hedo is there are no requirements for any participation whatsoever so you can observe, talk to people, and decide how much or how little you want to be involved.

Even after 12 trips to Hedo, I constantly learn from others and when appropriate pass on learned info and I'll be doing it again with my group in June.....

Enjoy your anticipation for your trip....

We can't agree more with Habfan68. We are very similar. We wanted something different; some sexy monogamy. Our first trip was two years ago. Had a blast. Went back again earlier this year. Can't wait until next year. No pressure naked fun. Prior to that we were with the boring folks at Sandals. One piece of advice, book with a group. Instant friends, and usually a better price when booking through a group. There are plenty of threads about groups here. Feel free to message directly if you have any questions. Happy to share more.
    Popped our cherry with Kitten and Angel's group, April 2015.
    Returned again with Kitten and Angel's group from April 8th to the 17th, 2016.
    Hoping to go again with K&A in 2017 (Let's just say I hope the new furnace doesn't cost too much. Who needs heat anyway?) Crossing our fingers.

There are lots of couples that go who are not in the lifestyle. They simply enjoy the sexy and erotic atmosphere.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexydandp2 View Post
    There are lots of couples that go who are not in the lifestyle. They simply enjoy the sexy and erotic atmosphere.
    So what would be the correct term to describe those of us who are not in the Lifestyle but are not your Classic Vanillas or true nudists either?Maybe French Vanillas?

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    So what would be the correct term to describe those of us who are not in the Lifestyle but are not your Classic Vanillas or true nudists either?Maybe French Vanillas?
    Life Stylers in training?...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    Life Stylers in training?...lol
    Some train faster than others.

Seriously, don't think about terminology, it's just a name. Being part of this sexually open-minded, free spirited community is just that without further requirements, goals or specific play. Don't worry about branding, leave that to the President-Elect. Hedo is very simply among the most fun places you could possibly go on earth. Go for 1 reason and 1 only, to have fun in a unique way to most of the world. As many have posted here on ATF, Hedo is what YOU make of it. No need to label what you do or don't do on any given day or moment. You'll have a blast. There is zero pressure. 99.9% guarantee.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Not sure that there is a terminology....but what I can say is that we had gone to lifestyle clubs and Hedo a couple times before we actually dipped our toes into the lifestyle pool. We always enjoyed the sexually charged atmosphere of places like this and never did we feel any pressure from those in the lifestyle. As a matter of fact, we found people in the lifestyle to be incredibly open about socializing with us and sharing experiences knowing that we were not officially in the lifestyle. This went a long way in making us feel comfortable and helping us out in our journey.

Hedo II 4 Trips
    Desire RM 1 trip

Thank you for all the great replies. Yes, I've read some here about the groups and I checked the Hedo calendar and it looks like the week we are looking at going, week of May 14, 2017, nothing is listed. Does that mean no groups are attending and its just a variety of people there? I believe its Sexy Silver week a little earlier in May. As mentioned above, we also thought about going to Sandals and doing the day or night pass to check it out. We are pretty open-minded but again this would be a big step from us taking long weekends in a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN, we were the only ones naked in the pool or hot tub

What is the main difference in Hedo and the other clubs in Mexico?

Hedo is a magical place because you can make it what ever you want.
    If you want to dabble into the lifestyle, that's the place to do it.
    If you just want to be naked and enjoy each other, you can make some very romantic times for sure.
    We will be onsite on our 30th Anniversary on 4/11/17, then the following week our group will be there.
    So we get a few days of romance on our 30th, and then a great week with all our friends from our group.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by breakaway23 View Post
    Thank you for all the great replies. Yes, I've read some here about the groups and I checked the Hedo calendar and it looks like the week we are looking at going, week of May 14, 2017, nothing is listed. Does that mean no groups are attending and its just a variety of people there? I believe its Sexy Silver week a little earlier in May. As mentioned above, we also thought about going to Sandals and doing the day or night pass to check it out. We are pretty open-minded but again this would be a big step from us taking long weekends in a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN, we were the only ones naked in the pool or hot tub
    There is 1 thing we can promise. If you stay at Sandals and do the day/night pass, you will all the rest of the time be sorry you are not at Hedo. We know as our 1st trip, we did 2 nights at Hedo followed by 5 nights next door at Sandals with the last 1 we bought a day/night pass at Hedo. Every Sandals day, we'd lie on the beach surrounded by mostly non-social boring people and hear the music in the background next door...kept looking at each other saying "wonder what's going on at the nude pool right now" or "gee, that sounds like more fun than this right now".

Last 2 trips were 100% Hedo, 100% nude side rooms. We're going to try Desire next trip simply because we haven't been there. I'd be surprised if we weren't back to H2 in a year or 2.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Desire RM 1 trip

As people have said there are lots of people who go to just be with each other so no worries there. Go and have a great time!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast