Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night passes while in Negril - worth it?

Night passes while in Negril - worth it?

Hi!

We (wife and I, mid 30s) are staying at another resort in Negril right now (3/1/17) and talking about getting night passes to hedonism for Thursday. We're lifestyle virgins but have discussed it, and mostly want to have sex in public while being watched, but also open to light playing with the right couple.

The hedo website says night passes are $120 each and don't give access to the playroom. Is that a firm rule? Should we come or not and what can we expect? Are there any groups there now?

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    You would probably enjoy a day pass more than a night pass for your first visit.You will see and meet more people in the daytime as that's when the party ine pool and nude beach is going on.Whatever you decide,don't forget that each of you must bring a picture i.d. and leave it at the front desk.Drivers license is what we used.

Totally concur, I think a day pass would actually be a much better idea
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

Totally agree with NaughtyNudist...day pass for sure.... A lot more going on than in the day.... Around the nude pool
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    You would probably enjoy a day pass more than a night pass for your first visit.You will see and meet more people in the daytime as that's when the party ine pool and nude beach is going on.Whatever you decide,don't forget that each of you must bring a picture i.d. and leave it at the front desk.Drivers license is what we used.
    Ah, good advice on the day pass. I just really want to make sure that we'll be OK having public sex or else it could be a waste of money. I think the hedo website now says PDA is only in the play room

Quote Originally Posted by NightPass View Post
    Ah, good advice on the day pass. I just really want to make sure that we'll be OK having public sex or else it could be a waste of money. I think the hedo website now says PDA is only in the play room
    LOL!!! That what the website SAYS.....try and stop several hundred horny people from enjoying what comes naturally!!!!!

Hi!

We (wife and I, mid 30s) are staying at another resort in Negril right now (3/1/17) and talking about getting night passes to hedonism for Thursday. We're lifestyle virgins but have discussed it, and mostly want to have sex in public while being watched, but also open to light playing with the right couple.

The hedo website says night passes are $120 each and don't give access to the playroom. Is that a firm rule? Should we come or not and what can we expect? Are there any groups there now?
    You will be wearing wrist bands and there is a staff member at the entrance to the playroom so yes, it is a firm rule. If you want to have sex in public for others to see, get a day pass and do your thing around the pool or hot tub.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

It is easier for the rest of us to see you having sex during the day... the natural light makes for a better show

The evenings are a little less predictable to find the party, but for people who are only there for a couple hours, it may not be terrible. The day pass will likely be a better option, but things like the dance party and foam party happen in the evening. Naked foam party (Thursday night) is something you'll want to experience.

Good luck. Don't forget to write a quick report of your stay to help others.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Get a day/night pass it is worth it. You will be booking Hedo next time. We have done several Day/night passes. You will love the foam party. Where are you staying?

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

Do they still offer the discount to do a day and night pass? If so that is the way to go. Have your public fun in the day while you make friends and then dip a toe in the lifestyle at night at the hot tub or wherever. And to just reiterate it the real fun is the party at the nude pool in the day. Plenty of public sex opportunities surrounding the nude pool.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

Awesome, thanks all for the advice. Depending on how plans shape up for a planned excursion we're going thursday day or Thursday night. They have a safe place to leave a bag for pass visitors?

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Awesome, thanks all for the advice. Depending on how plans shape up for a planned excursion we're going thursday day or Thursday night. They have a safe place to leave a bag for pass visitors?
    Bring a beach bag with her evening attire in it.Put his/her travel clothes in the bag and place it in the cubby at the nude hot tub.Might not be a bad idea to keep your cab fare in your hatband so you can get home.Nobody is going to bother your bag of clothes/sunscreen etc.Stay all day and half the night!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownHedoCpl View Post
    Do they still offer the discount to do a day and night pass?
    Kinda, but the rate got increased to $400/cpl for a combo day/night pass
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

My wife and I are going to be in Jamaica June 24 - July 1 and plan on visiting Hedo during our trip. I know it's high but we r going to do the day/nt pass to get the full expierence. We have never done public nudity or any LS stuff. Maybe we will be there on the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by J&JSwinginPA View Post
    Kinda, but the rate got increased to $400/cpl for a combo day/night pass
    When you throw in the cost of the commute from the other resort it adds up to approximately what you'd pay to stay at Hedo. I would sooner recommend just staying there a few days to try it out. Much better to have a room to have a quick shower, nap or whatever being optional to you. And if you don't love the nudity, you can hang out on the clothing optional side (although that's where people go to chill; day party is always on the nude side). The night time parties involve costumes so that works for non nude types.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast