Thread: new report Feb 12 thru 19, 2017

new report Feb 12 thru 19, 2017

This is our first time virgin trip (Husband and Wife) report with the Nood Brood Group. February 12 thru 19, 2017.

Sunday Feb 12.
    We took off from MSP at 9am with no delay from weather, flew first class. Best purchase made. No delay waiting for tickets, no delay waiting in TSA lines. VIP all the way to the seating area. Got on the plane, got drinks and a snack right away, while everyone was loading the plane. Will be doing first class again in the future.

Plane trip took about 5 hours or so, before we arrived flight attendants pass out the customs form and filled it out, work do to the wise—do not fold or have tears in you form-otherwise you will have to fill another one out at customs line, just as I found out.

Arrived about 215 pm. Paid for club mobay pass-I highly recommend you get this—at least 3 planes landed at the same time and everyone was running down the hallway to get in line first in customs. It was a lot of people in line. Since we had paid extra for this--the rep from club mobay, was waiting for us with a sign with are name in it and walk us through the whole process, including customs, bus tickets and walk us over to the vip bar for drinks and food, very good service, recommended highly to pay extra for this. Also pack some change of cloths (shorts, shirt) in case you came from a cold part of the states like we did. It was warm when we arrived. There was a club mobay rep there also watching your luggage while you drink and eat.

Now for the bad news. We were led out to the bus to hedo and when I arrived on the bus, I checked my pockets and lost my wallet, cash, credit cards, I was like oh shit now what. Sat there for a while thinking on my next step. Now the good news, the same mobay rep that was watching my luggage, he shows up with my wallet and found me on the bus, he stated he found it laying in the chair that I was sitting in—he ran through all the busses and found me, check my wallet, everything was there. He got a big tip from me. Worry is now over.

The bus was worn out but no worries, we got to hedo I think about 4:30pm with no problems. Checked in with no issues, the usher took us to our room, nude side, ocean view. The room was clean, but was dated, but hey, how often do you really spend time in a room. We unpack and got settled in, we check the top of our closet there was a bag left over from the last person, we just left it there since we don’t smoke. The group that we joined had a 6pm meet and greet at the piano bar. We got together, meet the group and introduce ourselves—everyone was so nice, it was fun. The host made us part of the group like we been there for ages. We also brought along a school back pack full of school supplies. There was a member whom has contact with a school, and they donate every year when they arrive, so we did the same.

We finish about 7 pm and step over to the harrysans restaurant—got right in, sat with a nice group of people all friendly, and curious where we were from and if we were first timers which we were. Food was really good and the chef was funny and friendly. We finish eating and decided to walk the beach in the dark and try to get the layout of the area.

Arrive in the nude area bar the place was empty—cause they were cleaning the pool and area up some, we met a security guard-real nice guy spoke to us and gave us directions to different areas of the resort. It was about 930 pm we decided to call it a night since we both did not sleep well at the hotel the night before and I dont sleep on the plane. We called it a night and went to bed.

Monday.
    We both slept real good through the night, got up about 830am. The showers took some figuring out with the knobs, but we did have plenty of hot water with no issues. The fancy body spray heads did not work properly-so we did not use them.
    The room had a brand new AC unit installed and work perfect with no issues.

Went to breakfast—plenty of food and fruit, no issues there.
    Went back to the room change out of our cloths and wrap a towel around me and the wife put on a mesh type covering for herself. My wife will tell you she was nervous, she does not have the model type body and she was a little unsure at this point, but she ventured out. Did not go to the prude beach went to the nude side right away
    Went down to the nude pool there was only about a dozen or so persons there at the time, found the frozen mix punch machine and filled our drinks up. We then met one of the group members there that we met sunday night and she welcome us to the resort and to the group, we stated we were going to the beach and start out slow. She was really nice—no pressure she said and take your time and have fun.

Went to the beach and disrobed, we did not fake baked before we arrived so we end up using spf 75 to protect are white skin from sun burn. Sat there in the chair for the morning watching the boat traffic and the dealers ask for you to buy some smoke, we declined due to my job back in the USA, they never bothered us again after that—they must have good memory on whom they spoke with.

About lunch time we went back to the room and change from lunch. The room was cleaned and the bed was made, had new bath towels hanging in the bathroom.
    Lunch was typical buffet style. I cannot rate the buffet since we have nothing to compare it to since this is our first resort vacation. Plenty of food and drinks, I love the soft serve ice cream.

Finish lunch went back to the beach for another 2 hours, and decided to go back to the room for a nap around 3pm—and of course missed our first perfect sunset night.

Dinner night was on the beach—really nice set up, had tables, chairs, stage for music, and plenty of food. People were dress nice and others were dress in sexy cloths, it was all good, the vibe was great. They end up after the entertainment having a bon fire on the beach went for awhile to watch the fire. Then we walk down to the pier and see what was going on.

There was a nice lady on the pier stating she was looking the sting rays—then they showed up 3 of them and she pointed it out, it was really cool to see them swim in the moonlight.

The time now was about 1030pm, so we decided to walk the whole beach from the prude side to the nude side under the moonlight it was really nice. Then again we decided to call it a night about 1145pm.

Tuesday.
    Woke up at 8am showered and went to breakfast met some of the group for breakfast, they had boat trip (catamaran) at 1030am that most of the group was planning on going on, so we went on the trip. It was really cool, if I remember—booze makes it hard to remember some things, I think everyone was nude, wife was finally getting to the point—being naked was easy and no one judges you for your looks or body style. The water was clear—no big waves. Seen flying fish and couple of dolphins. We swam at the reef, swam in the caves and tour the coast line. Really fun times.
    The only thing I would recommend—we did not snorkel this trip. I just did not feel comfortable on putting a mouth piece in my month that some else had in theirs. Next trip we are planning on bring our own mouth and face gear to snorkel. But if you are ok with using a snorkel that some else used—go for it and have a good time.
    We boated past many other resorts on land and boated past many other boats from the other resorts and of course they had their cloths on and we gave them are best nude wave—that was fun and funny to see the reactions of the other persons see us naked.

I think we got back about 3 pm not sure here, since we do not wear a watch when we are on vacation. We sat on the beach and closed out the day watching the sunset and taking pictures of the sunset.

Dinner time was buffet—again I can’t compare other resorts since we have not been anywhere else. Food was good, plenty and drinks were plenty. Again the soft serve ice cream was the bomb.

Tonight was glow party night. We had our glow sticks on and glow colors on. Everyone and some sort of glow stick item. We brought extra glow stick items—so the ones that did not have any we gave some of ours away so everyone would feel the fun.
    The dance area was out in the pool area. Let me tell you I can’t dance and I don’t have any rhythm-I am glad, I came blame the alcohol for my downfall. Our group ended up closing the dance floor down at 2am. Well this ended up the night--time for bed.

Wed.
    Woke up at 9am—had a slight hangover, wife was doing great—I still can’t figure out why she never gets hangovers. Went to breakfast—decided to eat light this morning just ate fruit. Plenty of this stuff. I ate more fruit here in a week than I have in a month at home. I guess it because its cut up and looking pretty for the picking.
    After breakfast we decided to walk the beach to the east of the resort, just to see what was there, and to see what the other resorts look like and to shop the vendors. The weather today was cloudy in some place and sunny in others—depending how the wind blows the clouds. Walk the beach—it was a nice walk. Got down to the lobster grill—huge lobsters, we did not buy any since we were not hungry at the time. Ran in the dealers again, just tell them no thanks mon, and they leave you alone. We walk most the beach area where the resorts were—since we were virgins we did not want to walk to far since we don’t know the area. We stopped at few of shops and looked at a few items.
    We picked up a wooded sculpture of a lion fish—we end up paying less than they wanted since we negotiated for a lower price, it was neat something to put on my fire place mantle.

We back and had lunch buffet. After lunch went to the beach.
    Dinner time everyone was dressed for the nightly theme night, everyone was dressed sexy.
    Stayed for the nightly entertainment.
    The it started raining hard for about 30 min.
    We called it a night.

Thursday.
    Woke up early. Around 7am got dressed and breakfast. Wanted to get out on the beach early. It’s amazing how quiet it is early in the morning, no boats are running, very small groups of person on the nude beach enjoying the sound of natural nature, birds, waves.
    About 1130am went to lunch met some the group. The group booked a bus for the pub crawl tour at 1 pm, so most of us was eating lunch early.
    We found the artist that painted rocks so we paid him to paint us our first rock for hedo.
    Got on the bus there was about 40 of us and a small bus, surprise the bus can move some many people. We stopped at many bars, stopped in a place called shanty town and we brought 4 bags of American chocolate and passed it out to all the kids. Other group members also had items they passed out to all of the children.
    We stopped at the last bar about I think 530 pm and got to see the sunset go down on the different part of the island, it was really nice.
    I don’t remember what time we return back to the resort, we cleaned up and went to dinner at pastafari food was good They open up at 7 pm so they had a small line waiting to open. We got in ordered, wife don’t care for the spicy Jamaican food but I don’t mind it. We ate and went up to the buffet for the dessert and soft serve ice cream.
    This was toga night, we dressed up—wife toga fit her good, mine was a little small, but I made do. They also had foam party night. The pool area ( I think it was the old disco area) was under construction so they end up putting a huge and guess 25x25 pool up outside and filling up with foam—you can watch from above when it filled up. Some people complain there was too much foam and they got it in their eyes and breathed it in so the time we were there it was only about 10 people were in the foam. We did not play in the foam.
    We ended up at the nude hot tube about 12am. I was disappointed in the hot tub. There was several couples in the pool, doing what you already know they are doing, but the hot tub was not hot—it was like bath water warm. One couple showed up after us and got in and they lasted about 10 min—I got cold the wife was cold and the other couple said the same and we all got out. I was informed by others at the resort normally its too hot but not this night. So we made good use of the hammocks before we went to bed. Note to self—buy hammock at home depot this summer.

Friday.
    During the week the resort look like it was only half full. By Friday the next group the fluffnutters were moving in filling the resort up.
    We got up again early to eat breakfast and get an early spot on the beach for our chairs, today we found some blue foam floats to use. Could not get them early in the week—guess I was not looking for them. By Friday we had a good brown coating of what you call a tan on our skin we step down to SPF 20 for the rest of the day. We swam in the water found a few star fish and sea urchins and took a few pictures of them.
    Also I forgot to mention in the last few days my amusement was watching the pelican bird dive bomb for fish right next to person laying on a blue float, I kept watching just to see if the pelican would missed the water and land on someone gut or ass. That did not happen.
    I did not there was a nude food bar—If I would've know this I would've never had to change back into cloths for lunch. The BLT were good. The fries were awesome and hot. Cold drinks were great.
    By the end of the day we got to watch the sunset again and the wife and I got sunburned—guess we should've stayed with SPF 75.
    We end up eating at the flame for dinner. There was a line there, open up at 7pm so get there at least 15 min early. I liked the food, the wife does not care for the spicy stuff but it's ok for me. We finished at went to the buffet and got dessert and soft serve ice cream.

Saturday.
    I won’t bore you the details on Breakfast. Lunch or Dinner.
    We decided to go to the nude pool and find a chair. Go early they fill up fast. Got our chair. Everyone commented on my wife sunburn on how bad it looked but it was not all that bad. Pool water was nice and cool. About 1 pm it started to fill up fast and got crowded. By 2pm the sun was out in full force and was getting to hot. We moved out of our chairs and went to the beach area to finish the night off on the sunset.
    We met with our group at harrysan for our last get together and pictures. It was really fun.

Sunday. Going home day.
    Got to meet the group one last time for breakfast.
    Said our goodbyes and went to moon hill…all good mon.

Our bus pick up time was 11am, we gave our cleaning lady a few things, tip, American chocolate and a big bag of fingernail polish, she was great full and will share everything.
    We end up placing our rock near our room, and walk up to the checking desk to check out.
    Loaded in the bus for the ride back to the airport.
    No problems got my tickets for the plane.
    Club moby vip pass---this is a must will do this again in the future.
    Got second search by TSA lady check all my bags and check me—but she would not give me her phone number—I figured if she going to get personal in all my things and body search at least I can try for her phone number—nope crashed and burned. But I did thank her for keeping us safe. Suppose they were looking for drugs.

Plus and minus of the trip.
    +
    Fast check in
    Everyone was nice and friendly.
    Food was good
    Weather was good
    Get the Club mobay pass—you will be glad that you did.
    Try to get with a group—makes making friends easier.
    Room was always cleaned by 11 am
    Enjoyed the sounds of nature from the birds chirping when I lay in bed at night and first think in the morning—I missed that at home in the USA.

-
    Rooms needs updated. But I was ok with it since you only sleep and shower there.
    Rooms should at least have some kind of mapping of the resort for newbie’s like us or at least passed out at the front desk.
    Maybe a menu system so you know what they are serving at the buffet table or a menu book to be placed in the room.
    Body shower heads in my room needed replaced.

Over all for being a first time resort vacationer and don’t have anything to compare with—it was a good experience.
    There was all sort of body types and ages there.
    No matter what body type you are—you will fit in and have fun.
    No one ever talk down to us, no one was rude to us.
    And if you don’t know, ask for help—everyone was so friendly and nice.
    As for PDA. It does happen. At first, I did not notice it going on in the open, but once I started looking for it, it does happen.
    If you are offended of PDA then this resort is NOT for you.
    As for being hit on. I am sure it does happen, but we did not have any issues in this area.
    As for as being nude in front of other persons, it natural.
    By midday wed, the wife was walking back to the room in the nude by herself from the beach area.
    Security was plentiful at night, never felt unsafe.
    Tour boats do go by on the waterway in front of the beach from the other resorts, tourist from the other resort take pictures from the water on the boats , just wave or moon them. It’s all in good fun.
    See the sunset from the beach it was beautiful. Each night shows a different sunset.

We packed way to much cloths. We did not use ¾ of the stuff we packed.
    Primary stuff you should bring and use. Flip flops, water shoes, hat, and a few shirts and shorts. Sun tan lotion and theme night stuff.
    And of course your bathroom gear.
    We ended up bring 2 big luggage bags and a backpack carry on. Could of got away with just one luggage and a back pack carry on.

Cheers and have fun.
    Last edited by cedarcreek; 02-26-2017 at 12:06 AM.

Wow, great newbie report!
    Thanks for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review and glad you enjoyed to the max. Delighted you got your wallet back, that certainly could have put a damper on the trip.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Great report. I also love the ice cream and walking the beach at night. The first trip is the learning trip so your next one will be even better.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Thank you for writing a report of your virgin trip. I enjoyed reading it.

Happy to hear you enjoyed the experience.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for a great detailed trip report and so glad your experience was good.

It was so great meeting you two! Can't wait to see you again, hopefully next year! We are hoping to have things a little more organized next year. Some scheduling conflicts out of our control made things seem hectic to me, but it appears things went well for a lot of people. Thanks for being a great sport on Catamaran day. We have some pics of them we would like to share to you, just shoot us an email at noodbrood@gmail.com

Thanks for the trip report though!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

thanks jay and Steph.
    we are planning crossing fingers on coming again next year.
    Just waiting till march 10 to reserve/book--and job status.
    My taxes refund are looking real good for payment next year.
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cedarcreek View Post
    thanks jay and Steph.
    we are planning crossing fingers on coming again next year.
    Just waiting till march 10 to reserve/book--and job status.
    My taxes refund are looking real good for payment next year.
    thanks.
    That would be great!

www.noodbrood.com

Awesome trip report glad you two had fun. One tip we can give is arrange a private transfer next time. We've done the bus thing and it's always painful once we started using a private transfer we have never looked back.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Quote Originally Posted by 2naughty View Post
    Awesome trip report glad you two had fun. One tip we can give is arrange a private transfer next time. We've done the bus thing and it's always painful once we started using a private transfer we have never looked back.
    I think it can go either way. We usually take the bus, but we find out when others from our group are arriving and sometimes wait for them to ride to the resort with them. It is a hoot and hell of a good time that way. However, we took a private taxi for the first time this year, with just one other couple who are great friends of ours and that was just as enjoyable, if not more. So, it really can go either way, in my opinion. Just have fun with it no matter what!

www.noodbrood.com

Great virgin trip report - thanks for taking the time to write it. Question - did you leave the bag of ganja in the closet or give it to one of your new friends who partake?
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

left it on top of the closet