Thread: Dirty Pervs Week

Dirty Pervs Week

Hi all!!

We are considering a return trip to H2 this June. It appears we may coincide with the Dirty Pervs group week.

Can anyone comment, good or bad, about this group? Our luck has been hit and miss (mostly miss unfortunately) for travel during other group trips.

Thank you very much in advance!!
    Last Trip: Hedo II June19th through 24th 2016

Email Us: Hotwife_and_hubby@yahoo.com

Kik: hotwife_and_hubby

What are you looking for in a group? If some of the groups you've traveled with didn't work for you... what parts didn't work?

All the groups are awesome for some people, but not necessarily a good fit for everyone.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

From what I have seen and read about them they are a fun party group.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Last year's trip coincided with a number of groups. So unfortunately there was a good number of cliques that limited socialization. Everybody knew somebody, so even though we were lightly affiliated with a particular group, it was difficult to interact with others outside the group. It was if there were too many groups for this one week. And honestly, some of the group demographics of who were there were not of interest to us.

As far as what we are looking for, we do not want to be there when there are group(s) that are so tight knit OR so "unique" in their behavior (or kink) that they will not interact with those outside their group. So with a group name like Dirty Pervs we are curious if we need to come to the pool with our ball gags and riding crops.
    Last Trip: Hedo II June19th through 24th 2016

Email Us: Hotwife_and_hubby@yahoo.com

Kik: hotwife_and_hubby

No that would be the kinks or plunge group. Dity Pervs are just a bunch of perverts like the rest of us
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    No that would be the kinks or plunge group. Dity Pervs are just a bunch of perverts like the rest of us
    I represent that remark! lol
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

What 'Vinnie & Wally Week' was already taken?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwife_n_Hubby View Post
    Hi all!!

We are considering a return trip to H2 this June. It appears we may coincide with the Dirty Pervs group week.

Can anyone comment, good or bad, about this group? Our luck has been hit and miss (mostly miss unfortunately) for travel during other group trips.

Thank you very much in advance!!
    We were down there when the DP's were in the house. Although we were not booked with them, they seemed like great peeps, passing out some party favors to us and making us feel at home. Not cliquish at all from what we saw. If our timing ever aligns, we wouldn't hesitate to book with them. The group name is hilarious, and yes we were thinking the same thing as you when we first heard it. All good Mon

Blog Entries
    Dirty Pervs, is a very welcoming group..we do not book with them..but were included in all their activities....very nice group!!!

Hedo Hugs
    Linda & Rich

Oops sorry....somehow copied my response into two.
    Last edited by wylieboater; 02-24-2017 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Wrote two replies accidentally

As someone who travels with the Dirty Pervs I can tell you first hand that this group is all-inclusive of everyone at the resort with everything they do and they have a tendency to throw the wildest parties I have ever been a part of and we have been to Hedo at other times and lots of other places in the world. This group never keeps anyone out who is open to having a good time and is friendly like they all are. In fact, even though you did not book with these guys I highly recommend you do in the future. They really are awesome people. And no I am in no way affiliated with this group other than loving them and everything they represent. We will travel anywhere in the world with them any chance we get and will do Hedo with them for sure. We go in just a few weeks with them in April and cannot wait to see all of our Perv family. When you get ther in June find their hosts when checking in (if on Saturday) and tell them Ben and Sammy said hello =) They will know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwife_n_Hubby View Post
    Last year's trip coincided with a number of groups. So unfortunately there was a good number of cliques that limited socialization. Everybody knew somebody, so even though we were lightly affiliated with a particular group, it was difficult to interact with others outside the group. It was if there were too many groups for this one week. And honestly, some of the group demographics of who were there were not of interest to us.

As far as what we are looking for, we do not want to be there when there are group(s) that are so tight knit OR so "unique" in their behavior (or kink) that they will not interact with those outside their group. So with a group name like Dirty Pervs we are curious if we need to come to the pool with our ball gags and riding crops.
    I hadn't thought about that... but I guess it makes sense. As some groups develop and deep friendships are made, some members would tend to hang out with old friends they haven't seen since last year rather than working on making new friends.

On our first trip I do remember seeing some little cliques of people who have clearly known each other for a long time and this made them seem uninviting because of how well they new each other. We did manage to break into conversation with some of them through the games and activities though. They were all good peeps, but having groups of people who know each other makes it harder for outsiders to break in.

The Dirty Pervs is one of the groups who's not well represented on this forum. Most of the people who seem to talk about the group usually speak of being there at the same time but not having booked with them (Wylieboater above not withstanding). This is not a bad thing... just means that there aren't too many people automatically jumping in when you mention the Pervs.

All the mentions about the Pervs is very positive and a common thread is that they are welcoming and a great party... many mentions of them taking on orphan guests. We were contemplating going with them in April but chose to travel with the Pussycats due to scheduling conflicts.

I doubt there are too many busy weeks when no groups are present... usually it's the group that fills the resort. If you're looking to go during a busy week with people who will invite you in, then you're likely looking at the perfect week. Enjoy your vacation and happy planning.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Great White & Kelly Here!

Sorry to have not seen this post earlier! We run two very busy businesses and I can't reply to anything on this forum on my phone. So that severely limits my time on social media. We are host for the Dirty Pervs.... That is by default because Heather and Jason are our best friends. We hope that we are creating a group that does not have a lot of cliques! We hope that our group will be known as a group that is inclusive to everyone whether they booked with us or not. We only have one rule in our group and that's NO DRAMA! This should be easy for everyone that loves Hedo as much as we do!! April is our smallest group right now but it is still a great time to be with the Pervs. I hope that you will stop and talk to each of us and get to know us!

As a guest of Hedo my husband and I have traveled with or coinciding with all of the major groups that frequent the resort. We have visited 31 times in the past almost 8 years. We love Jamaica, Jamaicans, and Hedo as much as we could love anything or anybody. So please reach out to us if you see us there!

We do not have a huge presence on this board. We do have a few groups of our own if you would like to join those PM or DM me (whichever it's called on here). We stay extremely busy with all of our events. We have just finished with an event that raised $12069 for one of our Pervs that has a rare form of cancer. These folks are the best of the best and we are so privileged to have them in our lives! Then we have another event at Caliente for St. Patricks day.
    AND APRIL DIRTY PERV WEEK IS IN 38 DAYS!!!!!!

If you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to contact me or put it in the forum. I will keep an eye out for it!!

Everything above is spot on....looking forward to partying with you guys !!!

I'm looking to book with DirtyPerv in November. I've booked with DreamPleasure since 2012 and i always go for lifestyle week, and this January 7-14 was a little slow. The weather did not help at all. It Rained 4 out of the seven days i was there, but i've heard from the guest's and staff that DirtyPerv is the wildest week. If you can give me more insight as far as single men during this week, i would appreciate it..
    Hedo II Mar. 2014
    Hedo II Jan. 2015
    Hedo II Oct. 2016