Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedo/Young Swinger October - newbies!

Hedo/Young Swinger October - newbies!

Another Hedo/YS virgin here just registered for October. Anyone else heading that way in Oct? Total newbies overall....nervous, excited, anxious... did I mention excited?!

We are looking at probably taking our fall trip during YSW in October - it will be trip #5 for us. We're happy to answer any questions you might have.

See you on the beach!
    N&R

Counting Down to Trips 6, 7, and 8:
    Playful Pussycats - April 22 - 29, 2018
    Young Swingers Week - July 21 - 26, 2018
    Playful Pussycats - October 19 - 28, 2018
    (yes, we're addicted)

Quote Originally Posted by NatAndRob View Post
    We are looking at probably taking our fall trip during YSW in October - it will be trip #5 for us. We're happy to answer any questions you might have.

See you on the beach!
    Bummer....we wont see you for Hedoween?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    Bummer....we wont see you for Hedoween?
    We're going to try and push our trip a couple of days into Hedoween week I think, but we have to be back home in time for Halloween this year. We didn't want to completely miss you, A, and our other Hedoween friends

I'll probably never suggest this again in my life, but you could always just come early! ;0
    N&R

(yes, we're addicted)

We will be there for YSW in October as well

newbies too

hi we will be there this october as well. wife is very nervous as this is our first trip to hedo see you guys

We're going to try and push our trip a couple of days into Hedoween week I think, but we have to be back home in time for Halloween this year. We didn't want to completely miss you, A, and our other Hedoween friends

I'll probably never suggest this again in my life, but you could always just come early! ;0
    We will be there on the 25th but I believe YSW is before that.... Would love to go to that week but they wont let us in....too old. Which is a real bummer for us because we always tend to gravitate to the younger crowd. Just enjoy their energy.

Our first trip too! We stumbled upon the resort accidentally. Discussed it initially as a joke and now we're all signed up. Very excited but definitely nervous. Where are you guys from JP?

Newbies or old pros?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    We will be there on the 25th but I believe YSW is before that.... Would love to go to that week but they wont let us in....too old. Which is a real bummer for us because we always tend to gravitate to the younger crowd. Just enjoy their energy.
    YSW is October 21 - October 28, so it sounds like we'll be there for a few days of overlap with you - yay! We're currently booked for the 21st to the 28th and are trying to extend our trip out to the 30th, but the resort is apparently already sold out on the nights of the 28th and 29th, so I'm not sure if we are going to stay elsewhere and get day passes to Hedo or if we will just cut our trip short.

As for the age range at YSW, I think you and A would be ok. I think they will pretty much let you in the group as long as you are under 50. It seems like most of their members fall in the 30-45 age range. Plus, you and I both have the benefit of having smoking hot spouses, which I think would go a long way toward overlooking any age limits they might have set, lol.

-R
    N&R

(yes, we're addicted)

Quote Originally Posted by Hedo2 View Post
    We will be there for YSW in October as well
    Newbies or old pros?

Quote Originally Posted by jp0317 View Post
    hi we will be there this october as well. wife is very nervous as this is our first trip to hedo see you guys
    Our first trip too! We stumbled upon the resort accidentally. Discussed it initially as a joke and now we're all signed up. Very excited but definitely nervous. Where are you guys from JP?

See you on the beach!
    This forum has been incredibly helpful! Before deciding to book we were simply looking for an all inclusive. It somehow turned into Hedo. No turning back now!
    Trip 5?! What made you book trip #1?

Quote Originally Posted by Lbd11 View Post
    This forum has been incredibly helpful! Before deciding to book we were simply looking for an all inclusive. It somehow turned into Hedo. No turning back now!
    Trip 5?! What made you book trip #1?
    Nat and I had been kicking around the idea of taking a trip to Jamaica for about 10 years. We love to travel and have been to a few places around the Caribbean and always loved it. I'd heard about Hedo somehow, and had always been interested in checking it out. When we got serious about taking a trip to Jamaica, Nat was still pretty apprehensive about the idea of Hedo, so we made a deal - we booked the first 3 nights at Couples Negril, and the next 3 nights at Hedo. Couples was beautiful and very peaceful. It was also boring as hell. After 3 days of boredom, we headed off to Hedo, hit the nude beach, and had our clothes off an hour after arriving. We weren't in the LS at that point, but let's just say we discovered a lot about ourselves on that trip . By the time we checked out 3 nights later, we loved it so much we were ready to book our next trip to Jamaica. I asked Nat if she wanted to split the week between 2 resorts again like we had the first time, and she replied "Hell no! Just book the whole week at Hedo!" We've been Hedo regulars ever since then, and will be making trips #4 and #5 in April and October, respectively.

Just keep an open mind and have a sense of humor and you will have the time of your life.
    N&R

(yes, we're addicted)

Quote Originally Posted by Lbd11 View Post
    Newbies or old pros?
    October will be our 10th trip to Hedo and 9th trip with the YSW group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast