Thread: Question for the husbands / guys - Playful Pussycats weeks?

Cool Question for the husbands / guys - Playful Pussycats weeks?

Hi there,

Hedo virgins here, looking into travel in April.

With all the usual disclaimers in place (no expectations, it comes down to who we are, how we act, take care of eachotheretc etc) how are the Playful Pussycat weeks for the husbands/partners? Don't want my guy to feel marginalized.

Thoughts appreciated.

Thanks!

We are traveling with the Pussycats for the first time in April. We travelled last year with another Wild Women Vacations group in March during a week which is also advertised as being "for the ladies".

It's true that The women rule at Hedo, but the guys are in paradise and we're surrounded by NAKED WOMEN! I think there is one or two little events which are geared more towards women getting their freak on with other women... the men aren't excluded, just incouraged to stay to the side and enjoy the show. For the most part, it's all couples there and the events are planned around couples having fun... both parts of the couple.

There is plenty of fun things to do for us husbands and the group isn't setup to exclude or marginalize us. As long as you don't forget about him and leave him alone while you're off having fun, I'm sure he'll be fine.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ShyinOntario View Post
    For the most part, it's all couples there and the events are planned around couples having fun... both parts of the couple.
    Fantastic.

Really appreciate the thoughtful and thorough response.

Many thanks!

Blog Entries
    As a Husband of a Pussycat i can tell you that the group is all about the ladies. but us guys do get to play... as stated there are times when its all about the ladies... like the Sybin rides and the pussycat play room us guys gets to watch the ladies have alot of fun with other ladies. this is our 3rd trip with this wonderful group you both will have alot of fun.
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Although I know this response might anger some people, I feel compelled to relate OUR experience. We do not know the Pussycats, so please understand this NOT directed at their group. However, our first trip (trip one of ten) was with WWV. We went because the Mrs. wanted the opportunity to to be with the ladies. By day 4 we had parted ways with them. My wife was hurt, marginalized, and left out because she didn't meet their "standards". She wasn't thin enough, or pretty enough. We were forgotten about, left out of group events, and tossed to the side. There were two other women with us that had the same experience. One was too old for them, the other didn't care for them either. We wouldn't have minded if we had been told up front that there were "standards" that had to be met, or if they required picture or video proof of your physical stature PRIOR to taking our money to be accepted. But that didn't happen. Imagine having to see your wife reduced to tears because we were never invited to a group dinner, or never invited to the all girl party (which was our main reason for going with them). I had a huge argument with the owner about it, but got nowhere. We were also treated rudely by them a few years later, simply when we wanted to take a quick peek in the spa. They were setting up for a private party, and when we asked if we could peek inside for 10 seconds we were rudely dismissed. We wouldn't party with them if they paid US. Fortunately we were "adopted" by another group on that trip, and they have become our "family". Trip 9 with them coming up in June, and we love them all for taking us in and treating us like they had known us all our lives.

Asking a question on a forum is all about getting perspectives, Jointlock, and I really appreciate your taking the time to answer. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Peace.

Blog Entries
    When we went with WWV we were given schedules and ID bracelets that informed us a ad allowed us into events. We don't exactly fit into the mold of "pretty people". We did not go to many events by choice but we never felt left out or ostracized. I hope things have evolved since Jointlock was there. I hate the thoughts of somebody feeling hurt on what should be a fantastic life experience.

Going during the WWW next month....
    Last edited by Riandsu; 03-08-2017 at 02:34 PM.

And that is quite an offer. Look forward to meting you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jointlock View Post
    Although I know this response might anger some people, I feel compelled to relate OUR experience. We do not know the Pussycats, so please understand this NOT directed at their group. However, our first trip (trip one of ten) was with WWV. We went because the Mrs. wanted the opportunity to to be with the ladies. By day 4 we had parted ways with them. My wife was hurt, marginalized, and left out because she didn't meet their "standards". She wasn't thin enough, or pretty enough. We were forgotten about, left out of group events, and tossed to the side. There were two other women with us that had the same experience. One was too old for them, the other didn't care for them either. We wouldn't have minded if we had been told up front that there were "standards" that had to be met, or if they required picture or video proof of your physical stature PRIOR to taking our money to be accepted. But that didn't happen. Imagine having to see your wife reduced to tears because we were never invited to a group dinner, or never invited to the all girl party (which was our main reason for going with them). I had a huge argument with the owner about it, but got nowhere. We were also treated rudely by them a few years later, simply when we wanted to take a quick peek in the spa. They were setting up for a private party, and when we asked if we could peek inside for 10 seconds we were rudely dismissed. We wouldn't party with them if they paid US. Fortunately we were "adopted" by another group on that trip, and they have become our "family". Trip 9 with them coming up in June, and we love them all for taking us in and treating us like they had known us all our lives.
    I'm sorry to hear about your experience with WWV. We actually had the opposite happen. We booked on our own the first time at Hedo and it happened to be during the February WWV time and they were so warm and welcoming that we have booked through them since. My wife isn't even a wild woman, (if you know what I mean, ha, ha) it wasn't expected or required to be accepted, it was more like a big happy family of 40 to 65 year old couples that liked to drink and visit all day. We have been with this group for over 4 years and from what I know it is not like a buffet where if you booked with them you should expect to hook up with anyone in the group regardless of physical or emotional attraction. It's about creating friendships and then physical attraction and seeing where it goes from there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jointlock View Post
    I can totally see that happening as many groups are somewhat closed and not welcoming to newcomers. The groups will stick to themselves. We never travel with groups and have always had a great time but are rarely invited in. Last May, a small group from TJ bar was there and we had a a lot of fun with them.
    Dave and Claire

Blog Entries
    In April of 2015 we booked with a group and when we got to hedo we met WWV and the pussy cats.... it was a very warm welcome and we have never been left out of anything with the group. we didn't do everything with the group but what we did decide to do with them was great.. April 2016 we booked with them and it was great.. we had so much fun. and in fun I don't mean we hooked up with anyone... just good fun... we booked again for Oct 2016 the halloween trip and again we had a blast. we go the end of April again with WWV and PPC and we can't wait. we are not ken and barbie by no means and we are in the age range of 45 - 55. never once have we felt left out with these ppl. we love them to death... can't wait to see all of them again... sorry you had the bad experence with them but we understand that happenes... but you did find the group that fits you so thats good....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyandhound View Post
    In April of 2015 we booked with a group and when we got to hedo we met WWV and the pussy cats.... it was a very warm welcome and we have never been left out of anything with the group. we didn't do everything with the group but what we did decide to do with them was great.. April 2016 we booked with them and it was great.. we had so much fun. and in fun I don't mean we hooked up with anyone... just good fun... we booked again for Oct 2016 the halloween trip and again we had a blast. we go the end of April again with WWV and PPC and we can't wait. we are not ken and barbie by no means and we are in the age range of 45 - 55. never once have we felt left out with these ppl. we love them to death... can't wait to see all of them again... sorry you had the bad experence with them but we understand that happenes... but you did find the group that fits you so thats good....
    We will see you there. Really appreciate all the insight.