Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First timer visiting in April..wants your input!

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    IF you see a Bob Marley tat come over and say Hi I'm Summergirl
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

I guess I'd better be checking out some asses then!!! Lol 👍🏻👍🏻

The ass remark was for cop!!

Quote Originally Posted by Summergirl View Post
    The ass remark was for cop!!
    lol, I have other tat's too, giant dragon entwined with a naked girl on my back, police patches on my leg, kitten and angel logo on my left ass cheek, lol.
    But the pig really stands out.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We're there at the same time and there's usually a good bunch of people there. We've never been part of a group, but the Kitten & Angel group is a nice bunch of people so if you fancy joining a group they'd be a good bet. The only advice we could offer is just be yourselves, talk a lot before you get there about expectations and limits (which can change once you're there) and you'll probably have the best vacation of your lives!

We are arriving for 10 days in April, from the 8th to the 18 with the Dirty Pervs group. We find this forum offers so much to help first timers like ourselves, get there, and then strip down and join in on the party. Looking forward to meeting so many fun couples and people Thank you to ATF and all of you people to take the time to help others how to relax, have way too much fun and offering all of your advice and useful tidbits of info. See you all soon!!

Chuck and Shawna

we will be there for our first time from April 10 to April 17 and can't wait to meet lots of new people and try to have fun being naked for the first time in public lol

Wow alot of first timers this year.
    Nice.
    My other advice is enjoy the anticipation before the trip, as it is part of the experience.
    Alot of times people seem to want to rush it, "cant wait for it to get here", but trust me once you get there you blink and its half over, blink again and its your last night.
    Like most vacations they go by to fast but Hedo vacations fly by. So you need to enjoy every moment of it, and that includes the time leading up to it. Especially the last 30 days.
    Trying on costumes and outfits, thinking about the fun. Everything.
    Savor it, enjoy it, make it part of the whole experience.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thanks Cop for the advice, we know once we get there it will be gone lol trips always go way to fast. We have been talking about this trip and planning costumes etc. just really excited and nervous it is a great feeling just waiting to go lol

Quote Originally Posted by Summergirl View Post
    Hi everyone! My bf and I will be visiting April 16-21. So psyched to be going for our first time! Was wondering if there will be any groups there while we're visiting. Do any of you have any thing to help us out that you wish someone would have told you when you visited Hedo your first time? We are open and excited to meet new people and experience all that Hedo has to offer... it's my birthday present to me!! Thanks for any info you can give us.. you all have a great forum!!
    April 18-24 for us. hope to see you there!! Wild wemon group is suppose to be there too

Quote Originally Posted by funw1thy0u View Post
    April 18-24 for us. hope to see you there!! Wild wemon group is suppose to be there too
    Considering that Wild Women Vacations doesn't officially start till April 22nd, I guess your stuck with ButtCrack Tours, Kitten and Angel, and Spring Break - Pole Dancer Travel for half your trip.

We are with the "Kitten + angel group" and it will be our very first trip to Hedo. We will be staying April 15-22 - so maybe we'll cross paths!

CoupleDK
    __________________________________________________ __________

CoupleDK (DKs)

Spice Lanzarote November 2013, November 2014, April 2016
    Desire Pearl Mexico February 2015, November 2015, November 2016

Looking forward to in 2017:
    Hedonism II - Kitten and Angels Spring Fling - April 15 - 22
    Desire Pearl, Mexico - November 5 - 15

Quote Originally Posted by us2arehere View Post
    Thanks Cop for the advice, we know once we get there it will be gone lol trips always go way to fast. We have been talking about this trip and planning costumes etc. just really excited and nervous it is a great feeling just waiting to go lol
    We will be there April 8-15. You picked a great week to go as the Dirty Perv group will be there that week. Super fun group who includes everybody in all parties. Say hi if you see us.

Ben and Sammy

Quote Originally Posted by wylieboater View Post
    We will be there April 8-15. You picked a great week to go as the Dirty Perv group will be there that week. Super fun group who includes everybody in all parties. Say hi if you see us.

Ben and Sammy

sounds like fun we didn't know if other groups would include other people or not, we will keep an eye out for you, we will be the shy early 50's couple lol from nova scotia canada

Lady Sarah & I will be there 14th to the 28th. We are part of the Butt Crack Group and, for the second week, Biffs Bunch. Both groups of people are welcoming to others, as are many of the groups. We don't stick to group activities exclusively and mix with many others when there.

Just strike up conversations when you get a drink and with your neighbour on the beach and you will soon feel part of the place and will have made many new friends and acquaintances. Going on the One Love pub crawl is a real blast, you get to visit places you would not normally get to see and can take some fabulous Facebook friendly photos!! :-)

See you there and hope you have a fantastic trip.

Truck
    Keep on having fun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast