Thread: Suggestions on how to approach and stay clean

Suggestions on how to approach and stay clean

if i step out and fulfill my husband's fantasy and take 1 to 3 bbc's while he watches.. condoms are not an option as he wants to see it all... so how does one approach this and stay clean? I am non diseased and have only slept with 2 men in the last 24 years... my first husband of 20 years who died, and my husband now who has a sexual fantasy I want to fulfill but not at the price of getting some sexual disease.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kk1969 View Post
    if i step out and fulfill my husband's fantasy and take 1 to 3 bbc's while he watches.. condoms are not an option as he wants to see it all... so how does one approach this and stay clean? I am non diseased and have only slept with 2 men in the last 24 years... my first husband of 20 years who died, and my husband now who has a sexual fantasy I want to fulfill but not at the price of getting some sexual disease.
    I suggest that you read up on the repercussions of acquiring an STD. I think your instincts are correct about exchange of bodily fluids.

I think you need to step back and ask why on earth he would ever want you to do this without condoms. Why would your husband want to put your health at risk just to fulfill a fantasy, and why would you even consider doing this in the first place? SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by kk1969 View Post
    Do Not fulfill this fantasy for him without condoms. You are putting your life at risk. A curable STD is the least of your worries. Hep C, Herpes and or HIV infection are very real possibilities that come with serious consequences.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    I think you need to step back and ask why on earth he would ever want you to do this without condoms. Why would your husband want to put your health at risk just to fulfill a fantasy, and why would you even consider doing this in the first place? SMH.
    Exactly!!

Please bare in mind that if this is a fantasy that you are looking to fulfill in Jamaica that this country has an enormous Aids problem. If you are looking for three BBC, chances are they will be the local singles who are obviously promiscuous and no doubt have been exposed to many different things. It is a huge risk.

Everyone stop replying to this post. It's either fake, or they are stupid. I assume it's fake, as it's an extreme and unusual "first step" and accompanied by extreme irresponsibility. The whole idea seems beyond unlikely validity.

Quote Originally Posted by jshell View Post
    Everyone stop replying to this post. It's either fake, or they are stupid. I assume it's fake, as it's an extreme and unusual "first step" and accompanied by extreme irresponsibility. The whole idea seems beyond unlikely validity.
    Sorry jshell I wasn't aware you are now in charge of the forums. I think anyone who feels like it is free to reply to any post.

Seriously, now you're telling all of what to do?
    Please, just shut the fuck up.

To the original poster, there is a natural risk to any sexual activity. But please, know all the facts and be sure there is a true benefit in your described scenario. I, like most who posted, don't see it.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jshell View Post
    I considered the idea that it might be a fake post because it is such an odd concept to me. But maybe somebody else might still look at it and get confirmation that they need to really question the motives of a person who wants them to be unsafe for selfish reasons.

Just not a fan of the spammers and pranksters yanking everyone's chain and being rewarded with the forum's attention. I suppose my wording could have been more like: before we continue feeding this fire maybe we should consider its authenticity.

[QUOTE=phillygirl22;252574]Seriously, now you're telling all of what to do?
    Please, just shut the fuck up.

Ah PG spoken eloquently as usual.