Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many start on the prude side?

we were given a tour on arrival at h-3. our first trip and my wifes idea. when we got to the nude pool the ec announced that we were newbees and had never been naked in public before. I kept my head down and tried not to look. four ladies came over and gave us hugs and invited us to join them. never looked back from then on. going for trip #4 in april. our first trip to hedo 2. nicest people are at hedo.

Arrived at H3, and there's a woman in the lobby wrapped in a towel. Wwwhhhhaaattt?
    Few minutes later I'm in my room, looking out over the quad. Wow, there's naked people out there!!!
    Put on my bathing suit and cover--up, and peeked out the window again. With a sigh, I removed the bathing suit. Knew if I didn't do it now,I never would! Once I found a chair I stood and agonized over removing the cover-up. Suddenly I hear a voice next to me, staring at her magazine :" just do it, nobody cares." And that is how this crazy nudist was born! I still get a few butterflies when I first return to Hedo and walk about naked. I hope that never goes away!

I say 100% jump in as soon as possible. Our first trip we walked down the prude side with our bathing suits on. Got to the hedo no clothing sign looked at each other and dropped our clothes. We have not looked back since now we can't wait to hit the beach naked... It's a great experience arriving your first time enjoy every minute of it.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Our first time was H3 and we were "adopted" by a group beforehand on line. Mary Ellyn's Spring Fling - great peeps. So we were involved in chats and such beforehand to get to know people. We arrived and headed in a coverup right over to the nude pool. I was so excited and nervous at the same time. More nervous lol. We found a chair by the pool to leave our clothes with the plan of jumping right in the pool to be covered by the water at least Then all of a sudden once I am naked hubby says he is actually hungry. Well there was NO WAY I was standing there exposed and eating for my first time naked so we covered and went to the get something to eat at the restaurant quickly. Came back to the nude pool round 2 and got naked again. As we were doing that Mary Ellyn sees me and yells out our names and we waved to the whole group of people and they told us to jump in and join them. Then the naked boobie hugs and hellos commenced and we have never looked back!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

went directly to the nude side and never looked back. there is a prude side???
    Hedo III Wet T-Shirt runner up, Feb 2008 - H3
    Wild Women Hedoween Oct 2009 - H3
    SwitchHitters April 2012
    Desire RM Feb 2014
    Love Voodoo Goddess Week March 2015
    Spanksgiving Nov 2017
    Ms. No Swimsuit March 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023
    Swing Into Spring 2024-March 23-29

Quote Originally Posted by BBBBBBB View Post
    went directly to the nude side and never looked back. there is a prude side???
    That's how I felt after my first trip this past summer. I kind of regret not seeing the prude side more .

This wasn't my first time being nude around others. At Hedo it was a bit different. I put my stuff away looked out the window and saw an older gentlemen walking around without a care in the world. I've been to a few beaches beforehand so it didn't take me long to strip down and head over to the party. I still remember the first time I ever went to a CO beach. I was nervous, anxious and started questioning why I was there but after 5 minutes I started to realize it wouldn't get easier. So I stripped down and about 5 min after that, I started to forget about it.

Also. It started raining at one point during my stay. I had just gotten back to my room and had to head to my friend's wedding. I decided to drop everything and take the chance to walk around in the heavy rain. Luckily there wasn't any lightning so I took a stroll around the nude area. Very liberating. Can't wait to go back.

Our first time was on a day pass from the Riu. We walked straight to the nude beach, picked out a spot under the big tree and I (male) got naked instantly as I figured it was now or never. My better half kept her tiny bottoms on for a few hours. We also went and took part in the "snake charming" tantra class. After that we both went back to the nude pool naked until we had to leave for the day. 2 days later we were back at the nude pool on another pass. 4th trip to H2 will be this August.

Our first trip to Jamaica we stayed at Sandals Royal in Mo Bay. They have an island off shore, one night they boat the people over for a beach party...it was fun. The other times it does have a nude/clothing optional beach on it. We got some kayaks and went over, I told Mrs. Too that I would get us some drinks (bar was on one side of island, nude beach on other side...it is a smaller man made island). I got drinks headed to the beach...and I was shocked to see the Mrs. nude sitting on a chair. I was shocked...there was another couple 100 feet away. We had our drinks and I was ready to go...never lost my swimsuit. This the trip we found out Hedo 3 was going to open.

The next year, we booked Hedo 3, we chose that over Hedo 2 because of the clothing optional quad. I was not sure if I could be nude in public, the Mrs. thought it would be great, so the quad is what we wanted and booked a room there. On the flight down, the Mrs. once again asked me to go to the nude side, just to try it and if I did not like it we could leave. My main worry was getting excited and embarrassed. Upon check in, we were told that we were getting upgraded to a nude room...I was set and wanted the quad! After checking in we did go to the nude pool. Usain Bolt would be impressed how fast I moved from the lawn chair to the pool after I took off my suit. We walked through the pool to the bar and got a drink...then something happened, a guy across the pool stood up with a hardon, pointed at the girl next to him and said "look what you did to me" people around the pool and bar started clapping. He then did a helicopter...more claps and laughs...his wife just shook her head. My fear was gone....I had one of the best trips of my life and only went to the quad to see what it was like....over 3 trips to Hedo 3 we probably spent about 45 minutes in the quad area.

[QUOTE=arcticwinters;252632]That's how I felt after my first trip this past summer. I kind of regret not seeing the prude side more .

We brought friends for their first trip. we had OVN they had OVP they didn't adjust very quickly. I think the longer you delay. It's like taking a band aid off. Anyway we felt bad so actually spent some afternoon time on the prude side and it's fine if you want a little peace and quiet to talk in a small group. They said to me 'you told us it was sold out nobody's here!" Finally day three I get them to come over and sure enough -full house.

Nude side straight away. Clothes off within 20 seconds. I think we might have ran down there!

love the stories.

We always start our day on the prude side because our room is on that side. We leave to room naked while we walk to the nude side first thing everyday :-)
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

I start on the prude. Have a few drinks and then go to the nude pool, where the party is

Our first time going naked was at Couples Tower Island. We arrived late in the afternoon and, the next morning, we were on the first boat over at 9 a.m. We agreed that we would "try this for an hour" and, if either one of us decided it wasn't for them, we would go back to the main beach no questions asked.

By 2 that afternoon, my wife was laying naked on the bar and I was drinking rum out of her navel.

Don't wait. It's like taking off a Band-Aid. Just do it. Quickly and now. Once you're over the initial shock, which should take from 5 - 20 minutes, you'll relax and realize that you were uptight over nothing.

There are lots of things that happen at Hedo in which we don't partake. But, our week with the Happy Naked People is one of my favorite times of the year.

We started on the Nude side ... but when we return next year we may stay on the prude side .. we were not in our room much anyway haha
    ---
    S&C
    Pursuing Pleasure Together

Kik: 2play7172
    Email: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast