Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many start on the prude side?

We start every day on the clothing optional side. We liked the ocean view prude room. Far enough away that when we want to relax, it is quiet. We grab our large insulated cup, sunglasses and nothing else - and then head to the Nude Pool all day.
    Last Trip: Hedo II June19th through 24th 2016

Email Us: Hotwife_and_hubby@yahoo.com

Kik: hotwife_and_hubby

Let me first say I am not a natural nekid baby like my husband. We have been 31 times and I am still not a natural at it. But we got naked the first full day on the resort. Whether its natural for you or not it is a lot more accepted than being clothed. I've gotten over not liking being naked I'm more into the stage where as long as I'm on the nude side I'm fine but I get dressed if I leave. So just be comfortable with who you are and be naked when you want. The thing is...... nobody cares. But please please be naked on the nude side because in my opinion it's just rude if you aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwife_n_Hubby View Post
    We start every day on the clothing optional side. We liked the ocean view prude room. Far enough away that when we want to relax, it is quiet. We grab our large insulated cup, sunglasses and nothing else - and then head to the Nude Pool all day.
    Vert nice plan. Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwife_n_Hubby View Post

That's a very good idea.

Well we did it. We went to Haulover, our first time ever naked in public. We walked onto the beach and we a little nervous at first. but i looked at my wife and she looked at me and i said, "well lets do this.' and we pulled our cloths off. It took about half an hour and it was like we've been nudist forever. What an amazing feeling. The guys out numbered the girls by about 10-1 so my wife was smiling, lol. ok, bring on hedo, we're ready now.

IMG_3708 (2).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gailvin View Post
    Well we did it. We went to Haulover, our first time ever naked in public. We walked onto the beach and we a little nervous at first. but i looked at my wife and she looked at me and i said, "well lets do this.' and we pulled our cloths off. It took about half an hour and it was like we've been nudist forever. What an amazing feeling. The guys out numbered the girls by about 10-1 so my wife was smiling, lol. ok, bring on hedo, we're ready now.

IMG_3708 (2).jpg
    you will have a blast!! Good for you both!!

IMG_3708 (2).jpg
    Yup...definitely ready!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Some great stories in this thread. Love all the input. Not sure if you two have been to hedo yet if not jump in your about to experience the vacation of a lifetime. You two will fit right in. There is a reason why so many of us call hedo home.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Congrats Gailvin! You will LOVE Hedo! Our first trip was last November. We went with friends that I have known since HS. We knew they were more active in the swinger scene and we were not. They arrived at Hedo before we did, and were waiting for us on the nude beach. My wife is a burlesque performer and has an amazing body - she was not as nervous as I was about getting nekkid. As soon as we hit the beach sign, we knew there was no turning back! Found our friends, gave them a nekkid hug (the best kind, btw) and felt like we were home. We did play a lot on the clothing optional side that first trip, but we were nude the whole time. We would get a good pool volleyball game going most afternoons. We just returned from our second trip (you can read the trip report in that section) and we never put our foot in the main pool! It was the nude side, or staying nude on the C/O side napping... or playing... on a cabana bed.

Have fun!!

I would not want to pressure you into doing something you do not feel you are ready for, however, your interest in Hedo suggests your are considering going nude? My thoughts are that if you delay 'taking the plunge' by staying on the C/O side for a while you may actually make the decision to go nude harder. You could run the risk of over thinking the situation in your own mind, allowing it to seem more of a 'thing' than it really is. I suggest you just walk on over, straight away, wearing something easy to take off - like a wrap for the lady and trunks for the male - take them off, get a drink and face the realisation that no one is actually staring at you. Once you realise that everyone is just the same as you, the quicker you will 'join the family' and start having fun: the holiday of a lifetime :-)
    Keep on having fun

Quote Originally Posted by Truck View Post
    I would not want to pressure you into doing something you do not feel you are ready for, however, your interest in Hedo suggests your are considering going nude? My thoughts are that if you delay 'taking the plunge' by staying on the C/O side for a while you may actually make the decision to go nude harder. You could run the risk of over thinking the situation in your own mind, allowing it to seem more of a 'thing' than it really is. I suggest you just walk on over, straight away, wearing something easy to take off - like a wrap for the lady and trunks for the male - take them off, get a drink and face the realisation that no one is actually staring at you. Once you realise that everyone is just the same as you, the quicker you will 'join the family' and start having fun: the holiday of a lifetime :-)

We went to Haulover Beach in Fl last week and had a great time. We're ready and can't wait to get to Hedo. Just need the cash now.

Great first time stories every one.

IMG_3708 (2).jpg
    Haulover is a great beach and we did our first nude outing there last year and loved it. Great beach!

We are going to be "virgins" at HedoII on 4/25 and we have heard about the "prude" side and we are going to head to the "nude" side. We have been to several day resorts and night clubs to get our feet wet. We love to watch and be watched and I think it will be fun. For me, I am a bit uneasy with my body b/c of stretch marks and I just got my tits redone so I have scars on them but I am going to suck it up and just have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachLife2016 View Post
    We are going to be "virgins" at HedoII on 4/25 and we have heard about the "prude" side and we are going to head to the "nude" side. We have been to several day resorts and night clubs to get our feet wet. We love to watch and be watched and I think it will be fun. For me, I am a bit uneasy with my body b/c of stretch marks and I just got my tits redone so I have scars on them but I am going to suck it up and just have fun.
    I have found that Hedo people and nudists in general are the most accepting and caring people in the world. No need to be nervous or uneasy, just walk over to the nude side and be yourself and all your worries will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachLife2016 View Post
    My wife had the same thoughts. After having 3 large babies and especially after our last one she gain a bunch of weight, but over the years she has lost over 140 lbs and she doesn't look like she did in her 20's (I posted a pic). She 'sucked it up" and went to the nude beach with me and had a very positive experience and she liked it. We can't wait to get to hedo.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast