Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How many start on the prude side?

Ladies, I am one who doesnt care about your size or body type.
    I like all body types if you are a friendlly positive person i want to get to know you!
    :
    dnbforwhatever on SLS
    Dee_N_Bruce on SDC

June/July 2011 Hedo virgins no more!
    Nov/Dec 2011
    June/July 2012 Can't get enough!
    Nov/Dec 2012
    April 20th to May 4th 2013
    June 23rd to July 7th 2014
    May 2nd to May 10th 2015
    Nov 26th to Nov 30th 2015
    April 30th to May 8th 2016
    Nov 24th to Dec 3rd 2016
    May 6th to May 14th 2017
    May 5th to May 13th 2018
    May 4th to May 12th 2019
    April 24th to May 1st 2021

Our last trip, we stayed on Gardenview Prude side just as a cost savings. So, each morning we made our way to breakfast and then typically walked the rest of the way to the nude side. The benefits were that the GVP was quiet and serene for the most part, and we enjoyed the walk. There was also something a bit thrilling watching the Mrs. walk nekkid clear across the campus. But it also allowed us to see the entire resort. Although it would have been more convenient being on the nude side the entire week, we felt like we were able to enjoy more of the resort this way. The convenience issue arose when we had a few (several) too many to drink one afternoon while partying at the nude pool and decided to return to our room before we got into more trouble. That walk was LOOOONG when you can't walk a straight line.

Thank you for the replies! I am just nervous about my body because of stretch marks and flab but I will get over it. We chose the VIP room by the nude beach with the HOT TUB for our vacation. Hoping some will join us in the HT for some good convo and fun. We head there Tuesday and I think the only thing we will be sad about is going for 3 nights/4days

Quote Originally Posted by BeachLife2016 View Post
    Thank you for the replies! I am just nervous about my body because of stretch marks and flab but I will get over it. We chose the VIP room by the nude beach with the HOT TUB for our vacation. Hoping some will join us in the HT for some good convo and fun. We head there Tuesday and I think the only thing we will be sad about is going for 3 nights/4days
    You will find out its all good at Hedo and nothing to be nervous about and yes I think you will find that being there such a short time is going to be the worst part about out. Have a drink on me

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I predict you will learn Self Acceptance and have a Great Time.The short stay will be just enough to get you addicted.It's the world's best addiction though as you will soon learn!

There are few perfect bodies at Hedo, other than Nat's of course (I may be a a little bit biased there, haha). Everybody has their self image issues, but that's the great thing about Hedo - nobody cares. You will see every body type you can imagine, and probably a few that you couldn't imagine.

Oh, and Nat and I would be happy to keep you company in your hot tub - we wouldn't want you to be lonely

-R
    N&R

Counting Down to Trips 6, 7, and 8:
    Playful Pussycats - April 22 - 29, 2018
    Young Swingers Week - July 21 - 26, 2018
    Playful Pussycats - October 19 - 28, 2018
    (yes, we're addicted)

There are great groups there next week and the resort is full. Trust me when I tell you that the only person bothered by your stretch marks is YOU! Just focus your attention on all the people around you and you'll quickly forget about your own flaws (we all have many).

We are there next week with the Pussycats, I hope we get a chance to meet you.

PS, we are always up for good convo in naked hot tub. Just extend an invitation, and we're there.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NatAndRob View Post
    Oh, and Nat and I would be happy to keep you company in your hot tub - we wouldn't want you to be lonely -R
    What a guy!
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Hello BeachLife2016
    Simply wanted to agree with all the replies that we are all sexy in our own ways
    Responding female to female, I think we all see things in our bodies that we love, and other things that we would love to improve...A friendly personality and smile go along way with opening up conversations anywhere. We don't arrive until the 28th, so I believe we will miss meeting the two of you . You'll have a blast and good convo in your hot tub (along with everywhere else at Hedo) ...I am sure . Great people! This will be our 2nd trip to Hedo. My suggestion, when you get to your room, drop your bags, drop your clothes, drop your worries, drop in at the nude pool and enjoy many convo's and your time there!

Quote Originally Posted by ShyinOntario View Post
    There are great groups there next week and the resort is full. Trust me when I tell you that the only person bothered by your stretch marks is YOU! Just focus your attention on all the people around you and you'll quickly forget about your own flaws (we all have many).

We are there next week with the Pussycats, I hope we get a chance to meet you.

PS, we are always up for good convo in naked hot tub. Just extend an invitation, and we're there.
    Hi Shy;

We would love peeps to join us in the hot tub! Can't wait to go! Tuesday needs to hurry up LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Baz&Sus View Post
    Hello BeachLife2016
    Simply wanted to agree with all the replies that we are all sexy in our own ways
    Responding female to female, I think we all see things in our bodies that we love, and other things that we would love to improve...A friendly personality and smile go along way with opening up conversations anywhere. We don't arrive until the 28th, so I believe we will miss meeting the two of you . You'll have a blast and good convo in your hot tub (along with everywhere else at Hedo) ...I am sure . Great people! This will be our 2nd trip to Hedo. My suggestion, when you get to your room, drop your bags, drop your clothes, drop your worries, drop in at the nude pool and enjoy many convo's and your time there!
    Thanks for the response! Yes, we are there for 3 nights/4 days and leave on the 28th. We hope to have hot tub convo's too

Cool

Thanks for the response! Yes, we are there for 3 nights/4 days and leave on the 28th. We hope to have hot tub convo's too
    The two of you are going to have such a blast! Cheers to a great time!

As many have said before, there's few perfect bodies. We all want it, but it isn't easy to obtain or maintain. I'm nowhere near being the most fit or hairless person but I just went for it and after a bit you forget all about it. I am grateful that my girlfriend thinks I am "sexy" even though I don't agree with her assessment. Last thing you want to do is stay inside your room all day. Once you get settled, head out and go for it, the longer you wait, the harder it gets. You're going to have a ton of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by gailvin View Post
    I was wondering how many of you on your first nude resort started out by hanging out on the prude side first then gathering courage headed to the nude side?

My wife and I will be trying our first nude outing at Hedo some time soon. We were thinking of hanging out on the prude side to see how it goes but I've read a few people say they regretted it afterward. I'm thinking maybe now we should just jumping in the deep end and have fun, but I was curious how many people started out on the shy side and if there were many regrets for not jumping straight in.

Any stories about your first time might be fun also.

Thanks.
    So Gailvin, I see you guys have had many responses to your questions since you signed up back in Nov. I also see you are a part a closed facebook group we are also on, obviously you have been to a nude beach now. So how would you guys answer your own question now, what are your thoughts or plans when you finally do make it to Hedo - Jump right in or ease into it? Look forward to meeting you guys in person someday, maybe February 2018??

Quote Originally Posted by MNMYYC View Post
    So Gailvin, I see you guys have had many responses to your questions since you signed up back in Nov. I also see you are a part a closed facebook group we are also on, obviously you have been to a nude beach now. So how would you guys answer your own question now, what are your thoughts or plans when you finally do make it to Hedo - Jump right in or ease into it? Look forward to meeting you guys in person someday, maybe February 2018??
    That is an excellent question, but easily answered. When we went to Haulover Beach, we just "jumped right in". And it was so much easier than we both thought. I know my wife was more worried about others starring and such but when she noticed everyone was doing there own thing and didn't care what we were doing or looked like it was very easy to strip down.....and enjoyed it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast