Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mature Newbie - Basic Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Daveman34286 View Post
    You are awesome :-) Ontario
    Thanks Dave....I love singles guys.... Just ask me I'll tell you....
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontario View Post
    That's to bad that you're not going... Us either... With work we decided this year to take an extra long vacation on our way down to Florida.. Meeting up with Naughty Nudist in Georgia along the way... But next year is the big 10 year Anniversary for the Kitten and Angel Group....we are in for sure...wouldn't wanna miss that..lol... Keep in touch..
    Get ready for some Southern Hospitality.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Get ready for some Southern Hospitality.
    We are so excited to see you guys on our way through....Hubby read me your message from the other day.... We are bring down "Everything Canadian". Lol..
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by calcben32 View Post
    Hi All!
    I'm an early 50's guy who is contemplating a trip to the Hedonism II in April. I'll be traveling solo and staying for a week or so. While perusing the various posts on the forum here, I haven't run across much information about single guys traveling solo but several couples reviews. The reviews about the resort, lifestyle, etc. all seem very appealing. If I travel solo, am I going to be disappointed? Like most guys, I want to go to a place where there are plenty of like minded ladies that might enjoy some time together. Any and all tips and advice are very welcomed!

Thanks in advance.
    Ben
    Well, if you're looking for like minded ladies... I guess it depends on what's on your mind...

Like everyone has said, if you go in with the right attitude and expectations, you should have a great time.

My 2 cents on expectations and advice (from someone who travels as a couple and are not really interested in single guys)...

-Almost all the women there will be there as part of a couple... very few single women.
    -Some women are looking for single guys (as seen by the posts above), but I would say they are the minority. Even though they are the minority, they probably outnumber the single guys at the resort, since there usually isn't a huge amount of single guys as compared to the number of couples at Hedo.
    -Be prepared for some of the people interested in single men to be approaching you as a couple... as in the guy may want to be there (watch) or participate (at the same time as you, but not likely with you).
    -Although it may feel natural to hang out with other single guys you meet... DON'T!! A group of guys hanging around looking for "like minded ladies" has a low likelihood of getting anywhere. Doesn't mean you should shun them or anything... just don't latch on to each other and group together into a wolf pack and make women feel like prey.
    -For many of us not interested in single guys, we aren't interested because you have little to offer the guy. It's nothing against you, it's just that (like you) we are looking for ladies... so don't take offence if couples aren't interested or move on quickly after a brief conversation.

Good luck and happy travels.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12