Thread: Dates for hedo

Red face Dates for hedo

Best dates to go and why. We have never been and would like ideas on good times to go

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi there....I think that the stock answer is to go anytime, anyway, anyhow.

Obviously, your timing will be influenced by your preference to time of year, availability for time off, etc. plus, whatever group present the week you decide to attend.

Here's some basic info I have posted before.

Hi again….after having experienced Hedo 12 times now since 2005, you should be excited about any trip to Hedonism resort in Negril, Jamaica and enjoy the anticipation—especially if you are considering a trip to paradise this June.

.In previous years I did lots of research before I decided for my Krewe de Krazy Life group to go the 3rd/4th week of June and I’m glad I did.

Our group is able to go much easier than other times because:

1) school is out for almost everyone and kids can be transferred to relatives for the week

2) It is before the true rainy/hurricane season which is at its peak mid-July to mid-October so that our week benefits from the sun, summer soltice and an occasional rain shower (in my 12 days this past June there were a total of about 4-5 hours of rain showers total)

3) The waters of the pools and Caribbean are the warmest

4) Mid-June marks the low season for both resort rates and even many airline rate so savings are a nice bonus

5) The resort during our week has sold out/nearly sold out the past two June’s and the energy levels by staff and guests are pretty high.

And yes, consider a group even if for nothing more than the cost-savings for room rates and flights, plus being with a group sometimes (at least with my Krewe de Krazy Life) there are:

perks like gift bags with essential/helpful items,

a private meet & greet party upon arrival to get to know other group members,

camraderie and always someone that can offer help or socialize with,

and even special group benefits–

At least with my Krewe, we have zero mandatory requirements or obligations 24/7 because a person’s time at Hedo is their own personal time for them to do as they want, when they want–or not want–to.

Anyway, there is no shortage of great people and groups at Hedo and if you are seeking more info, the links below in my signature line have some Hedo-related videos, photos, trip reports, tips, etc.

Ann The TravelSlut

April, has a lot of groups, so there are a lot more people, so depending on what exactly your looking for... If you want a quiet time Sept.. High occupancy is Oct, for Halloween, Dec/Jan for Christmas and New Years and April, everyone has spring fever..lol....

We travel with Kitten and Angels Spring Fling.... Amazing group leaders, welcoming everyone(lifestyles, non-lifestylers, nudists, and anyone who just wanna go and have fun).
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

We always like going when it is winter in the states to get away from the cold. We picked February just for that, right smack dab in the middle of winter. By the time we get back March is almost here and spring is right around the corner (most of the time). But everyone has their favorite times, that is just my take on it. Winter time to get away from the cold!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

We were from Minnesota, cold cold cold.

We started to go in the end of January because it broke up winter. When we went, we found out that January is lifestyle month...and we are in the lifestyle...bonus! On a side note, not everybody that goes in January is in the lifestyle and at other times of the year there are lifestylers at the resort. We also found a group, Kama Sutra, that we found to be a lot of fun so we have went with them the last 5 years or so in the last week of January.

Since we started going, we have moved to Colorado, yes it snows but it is 60 the next day...not the MN winter here. We talked about changing weeks, but after a number of trips we have so many friends we decided to keep the end of January our week.

If you are trying to figure out when to go....there is never a bad week at Hedo...lol

1. If you go in Jan-Feb, it is not a humid, but the pools could be chilly
    2. How much party do you want, some times are slower (early December, September, some times in summer) other times it is busy, (January, 4th of July, Halloween, or with groups). Some people like a more relaxed hedo others like the packed hedo.
    3. Are you looking for a break in the winter or want to just go there.
    4. Are you in the lifestyle, or not. Either is fine, but you may want to find a group that is in your interest area.
    5. We like groups, most have energy with them that we like. But, some people prefer to be at the resort when there are no groups there that week.
    6. Cost! Some weeks are more expensive than others. Winter and holidays seem to be a lot more expensive.
    7. Hurricanes. If you go late summer or fall there is a chance that a little storm might join your vacation. Not likely, but a chance. Bigger chance that a storm is in the area and your flight is canceled.
    8. When you can take off from work and when there are ok flights to Mo Bay.....many airlines do not have regular flights in non peak seasons.
    9. We have not been at Hedo with The Travel Slut, but we agree with what she said in this post...as well as other thing she has said. Search this site as well as others, if you want a group, they are pretty easy to find, if you have issue feel free to pm us and we will share our 2 cents with you.
    10. Book it....you only live once....

Thank you we were actually considering a group. What time will your group go in 2018

Awesome. Let us know what dates your group will go spring of 2018

We definitely need to escape our cold winter. Thank you

I will definitely have to check out these groups thank you all. How much do you usually save going with a group

Do these different groups have their own blogs on this site

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My Krewe de Krazy Life blog:

http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...he-Travel-Slut

2018 dates: Sat. June 23 to Sat. June 30

Savings on rates posted online vs. group rates can range from 10-18%

Quote Originally Posted by WonderlustDuo View Post
    Thank you we were actually considering a group. What time will your group go in 2018
    For 2018, our group will be there again the week of Valentines Day. So it will be February 11th through the 18th. You are welcome to join our Facebook group for information, although we are getting ready to go this Sunday so we won't be posting much in the next week or so. If you have any questions, you can PM or even go to our website.

www.noodbrood.com

Quote Originally Posted by WonderlustDuo View Post
    Do these different groups have their own blogs on this site

We do not have our own blog on this website, but like I said above, feel free to head to our FB page or PM me if you have any questions. When we come back we will be updating the website, the FB page and I am hoping to do a trip report this year.

www.noodbrood.com

When planning your trip to Hedo, you should try and keep in mind your girl's monthly cycle. It's inconvenient on a regular vacation, but more problematic on a sexy, naked vacation. Most feminine products just weren't intended to be work when naked.

My wife had great anxiety around this on our first trip (because we didn't think about it until way after we booked). It may not be a big deal for some people, but her anxiety spills over onto me and could spoil some of your fun. Being stuck, we did some research and found a great product... "soft cups" to resolve the issue, but they're not perfect. Google them, they do work and I can verify that you can have sex with this product without worry.

It's difficult to predict the exact day things start to happen when you're booking 4-6 months away... but this time, we predicted as best we could and picked a week where her period was least likely to coincide with our trip. It's a lot harder to do than you'd think... a 6 day cycle can actually block off about 15 days per month... or more if her cycle is less regular.

Just another thing to consider...

while I'm at it... book during a busy week, do it through a group if it's cheaper.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016