Thread: Question From a Semi-Vanilla Couple

Question From a Semi-Vanilla Couple

So after our maiden voyage to paradise, my wife and I were talking about her sexually and how far she would like to be in the Lifestyle, my wife considers herself to be mildly Bi. I like most men find that to be extremely attractive and have no issues with her playing with women. I will tell you that I am more open to the Idea of swinging. So here is the question at hand, my wife wants to watch a woman preform oral on me, with no return acts of sex! Is this something that is even an option for you ladies. Also men have you ever been in this situation. Buy the way we do talk about our sexuality and both are very truthful with each other.

We remember those tremulous first steps where every new touch was golden. People at Hedo are often quite willing to share if you just ask. If your wife found a nice female friend and explained her fantasy (to see you pleasured) many of the ladies would be happy to explore this with you. You might even have both ladies pleasuring you at the same time, or your wife might caress the other lady as she pleasures you. Just be clear where your limits are and they will usually be respected.
    HEDO Feb. 8 - 25 2018
    Go Fluffs

My hubby and I are new to the lifestyle but so far have been 100% comfortable with everything we've done due to constant communication. There are plenty of women who would be happy to help you explore a fantasy like that - I know of one in particular that can't wait to go to Hedo and explore different opportunities. No worries there, just be sure to communicate your fantasies with not only your current partner but your potential partner(s). I am more direct than most - I don't hint, I don't wonder, I don't wait - I ask or speak up! I know not everyone is comfortable doing that...hell, I'm not...but I've found so far in our limited experiences the direct route ends up being the best sexual experience for everyone involved.

I have found myself in many situations quite accidentally where I was receiving oral from another woman while she watched. I imagine if you guys are patient it is likely to happen at some point as long as you guys let it, but tigger69 is absolutely right, you are altogether likely to find a willing participant at Hedo or other lifestyle places or events, but it is much more likely to happen if your wife has that conversation than if you do.