Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Weed accessory question

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Hah....works for me! I recently met a couple who are employed by the ever growing industry here in Puerto Rico. As someone who has never touched the stuff, I have been fascinated with all I'm learning! I'm curious at what makes the stuff in Jamaica so bad?
    My guess would be its not controlled hydro as we have back home. It's just outdoor stuff grown naturally. And they do get cross pollination which leads to all the seeds. Here the environments are very controlled. Weather also plays a big part in the crop for them as well.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Quote Originally Posted by 2naughty View Post
    My guess would be its not controlled hydro as we have back home. It's just outdoor stuff grown naturally. And they do get cross pollination which leads to all the seeds. Here the environments are very controlled. Weather also plays a big part in the crop for them as well.
    want to see where they farm the plants, get tim air or airlink pilot to buzz the fields when getting ready to land, pretty neat system they have and one could say it's grown hydro when you see it.

Thanx.

Hi, we are not experts.

At home we do not use...even though our profile lists MN, we are now in CO....the land of weed...lol. On occasion we have used at Hedo, usually just take a hit or 2 at the end of the night...gets us horny and we sleep great. As for quality, we have no clue....it does work for us. This year some people in a room by ours left us their left over brownie with a note saying nibble. We tried it....the first night at 4 am I was laying in bed buzzed out of my mind (took the nibble around midnight). We did not lose a day, but if we would have tried it at noon, we would not have been very functional for the next few hours. Our nibble was too big the first time....the next night smaller nibble....happy us!

One nice thing about the brownie, we do not smoke, so taking a hit...usually hot throat and cough cough, plus Mrs. Too hates the smell of it (I kind of like it...lol), but with the brownie, a little nibble...it tastes like dirt...wash it down with a vodka ting and in a while you will be happy.

bring one or ask to borrow one from your seller.

We do not partake in the states. However, in Jamaica...

A couple were were hanging with did a fair amount of joint purchasing from a guy who sold from the breakers. Because of their repeat business throughout the week, they were buying three cigs for $20. No accessories needed.

That being said, on our last trip, another couple we were hanging with purchased a brownie during a walk down the beach. Nibble, nibble and the onset was slow. However, once it hit, it stayed for a long time. This one brownie, at most 4 x 2inches, lasted a good 48 hours before being entirely consumed. And that was with sharing.
    Last Trip: Hedo II June19th through 24th 2016

Email Us: Hotwife_and_hubby@yahoo.com

Kik: hotwife_and_hubby

$20 for 3 joints? Damn I'm in the wrong business.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

who usually sells this stuff..i'm curious about blow..if there's one place to try it would be hedo haha...gangja would definitely help with sleeping at night after a big party!

Don't bother with blow in Jamaica. Whatever they sell you, it's very unlikely to be what you want.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Desire RM 1 trip

i actually heard that from someone who is experienced..they said it's shit...guess we'd have to wait to go to columbia haha

Peru, ya know, if you're gonna go down there anyway.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Desire RM 1 trip

How much should you pay???? I'm not an expert just need advice where and price??? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jsscott View Post
    How much should you pay???? I'm not an expert just need advice where and price??? Thanks
    $40-$50, wait until you get to the resort, either the bellhop or a vendor on the beach will help you

Blog Entries
    My wife ate a some brownie from a beach vendor on a past visit. I didn't have one. She got sick with diarrhea. I didn't get sick. You don't know if the person on the beach washes their hands or anything else about the preparation process.

Quote Originally Posted by jsscott View Post
    We asked the driver to the resort to help us shop, and he stopped at a place where they cut it up and rolled it for us. Make sure you say "no lumber" so they don't try to pack it with stems. Price was $20 for 5 pretty hefty fatties which was more than enough for the week for both of us, and it was extremely good stuff...dry mouth was the only side effect (no red eyes, throat burning, cough, or paranoia), but other than that a powerful but very mellow high.

Not sure if I would trust the beach vendors overly much, they're definitely going to overcharge you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast