Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weed accessory question

Weed accessory question

Hey all, I plan on picking up some weed as soon as I get to Hedo this Saturday. What I was wondering though was do folks buy a grinder for their herb in Jamaica or do they bring one (new) packed in their suitcase? I don't particularly care to draw the attention of security!

On a side note I can't wait to get back to Hedo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DFJava View Post
    Hey all, I plan on picking up some weed as soon as I get to Hedo this Saturday. What I was wondering though was do folks buy a grinder for their herb in Jamaica or do they bring one (new) packed in their suitcase? I don't particularly care to draw the attention of security!

Good question . Peeps, help us out

Bring a new one, but be prepared for stems and seeds. European/Californian genetics have made their way onto the island in the last decade, so quality has improved slowly since not many Jamaican growers cull their males to create sensi. They need the seeds for future crops. Try the charas, or local hash made from live plants.

We are a long way from experts on this topic, so we are always interested in forum topics about weed and what everyone has to say. We tried weed for the first time ever on our first trip 2 years ago. We love it as an alternative to alcohol. No hangover....

We bring our own grinder and rolling papers to Hedo. Cheap plastic grinder. We buy everything at Condom Sense in the States on one of our pre-Hedo trip shopping trips.

We leave all paraphernalia in Hedo when we leave. Having first lived in Beijing, and now in Singapore, neither country has any tolerance for drugs. Best for us not to have any paraphernalia when entering either country.
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Usually the gift shop at Hedo sells various glass pipes, grinders, papers, etc. I have been told in the past to not bring anything that has been used back on the plane.

It is common knowledge though that if you should have left overs, you normally place them in the top of the closet for the next couple coming in...not that we have ever found anything up there yet...lol... We have left thought...
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by DFJava View Post

We were in jamaica last year. We took our own grinder, papers etc. from home. All were new and unopened but you can buy papers, pipes etc. there but they can be very expensive but they are there.

I use for medical purpose and found the weed there to be far below the standard I'm use to and had to smoke every hour which makes for a difficult trip. If you are a recreational smoker, you should be fine. It is very easy to get weed there as most local people walking the beach will have some for sale. We had our driver stop at some guy he knew and bought more than two people could smoke in a week for 70 US.

Are edibles readily available at Hedo? I've never really tried pot, so this will sort of be a first and I don't smoke, so I think edibles are the way to go for us.
    Hedo2 Nov 7th-15th 2014 - Virgins No More
    Hedo2 Feb 12th-18th 2017- With the Nood Brood
    Hedo 2 Feb 11th-18th 2018- Nood Brood Once Again!

Guys walking the beach may have edibles. Also, I have heard over the years about a place in Negril called Jenny's Cakes. I'm sure a taxi driver could take you there. However, I've also heard of people eating the brownies and then be passed out for a day or two. You don't REALLY know what is in this stuff. They say take a tiny bite, wait a couple hours, and maybe take another tiny bite. If you're not a weed smoker, I'm not sure I would recommend the edibles, but it's your vacation. I doubt the weed quality is quite as good as the medical variety, but it seems fine to me. By the way Yoda, we're from PA, arriving 2/14.

PLEASE READ IF THINKING OF EATING JENNY'S BROWNIES. 1 brownie will last someone who smokes weed a couple of days. Only eat a piece a little bigger then a quarter. If you are going to eat a whole one or half - see you in a few days DO NOT DO THAT!!!! And wait an hour before taking more as it takes longer to kick in when you eat it. Take it slow........ (they are $10 a brownie). And make sure they are Jenny's and not the crap they will get you from the guys outside. Even take a trip there, I hear it is a cool place!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Do not know about Jenny's spice brownies, but can tell you DO NOT BUY FROM VENDORS ON BEACH. Made the bad mistake of buying a brownie for the wifey and her girlfriend, so we broke bread as to say. Well the better half girlfriend got the edge of brownie, wife got part of edge and center and I got the center where it was all soft and not so well done. Bad mistake eating the soft part as i think that whatever was in that brownie had gone to the center, felt great for the first 2 hours, a little slow in my reactions and speech but able to maintain. The hours after that were terrible, better half freaking out and thinking i was dying. I thought i was going to die, went to bathroom, barking at the toilet, fell down and could NOT stand back up. Lost all functions of my body and my mind was telling me to get up and go, just wouldn't work.
    So long speech said, NO more for me and the better half. Buyer beware!

Quote Originally Posted by islandlife View Post
    Do not know about Jenny's spice brownies, but can tell you DO NOT BUY FROM VENDORS ON BEACH. Made the bad mistake of buying a brownie for the wifey and her girlfriend, so we broke bread as to say. Well the better half girlfriend got the edge of brownie, wife got part of edge and center and I got the center where it was all soft and not so well done. Bad mistake eating the soft part as i think that whatever was in that brownie had gone to the center, felt great for the first 2 hours, a little slow in my reactions and speech but able to maintain. The hours after that were terrible, better half freaking out and thinking i was dying. I thought i was going to die, went to bathroom, barking at the toilet, fell down and could NOT stand back up. Lost all functions of my body and my mind was telling me to get up and go, just wouldn't work.
    So long speech said, NO more for me and the better half. Buyer beware!
    So you split the brownie into 3 and ate it all in one sitting?

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    PLEASE READ IF THINKING OF EATING JENNY'S BROWNIES. 1 brownie will last someone who smokes weed a couple of days. Only eat a piece a little bigger then a quarter. If you are going to eat a whole one or half - see you in a few days DO NOT DO THAT!!!! And wait an hour before taking more as it takes longer to kick in when you eat it. Take it slow........ (they are $10 a brownie). And make sure they are Jenny's and not the crap they will get you from the guys outside. Even take a trip there, I hear it is a cool place!
    We met a couple who did the Jenny's cake/brownies.....didn't see them for 3 days and they can't remember anything after eating the whole thing.... Not my way of spending a vacation...I want to remember it ALL....but I'm greedy that way..lol..
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

To quote a guy we met at Hedo a few years back (who was "experienced" with weed)...."one nibble and I lost 10 hours".
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario View Post
    We met a couple who did the Jenny's cake/brownies.....didn't see them for 3 days and they can't remember anything after eating the whole thing.... Not my way of spending a vacation...I want to remember it ALL....but I'm greedy that way..lol..
    They should really come with a warning/instructions lol. People just don't realise

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast