Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Stories at Hedo

Real Stories at Hedo

Hi all. Was reading the thread MMF and noticed some of you wanted someone to start a thread about real stories that happened at Hedo. We have not been yet (later this year) so we have none at this time. But for those of you willing to share yours to get us (and everyone else) all hot and bothered please chime in. Especially interested in hearing from sooIan!! Thanks to everyone that shares.

Correction. The title to the thread I referenced is "Wife MFM".

Well i gotta say before we had gone on our first trip i would have been all about a thread like this if only because we were wondering about what we were getting ourselves into. But now id say dream up whatever fantasy you both have in your head and it is pretty much available for you to indulge in. And as far as SooIan, she sent us a kind message prior to our first trip in which she said more than anything while at hedo we will cherish creating memories. She was 100% correct. Her advice was spot on about our vacation at Hedo. In our experience going to Hedo guarantees you will leave with memories that blow away any other vacation destination.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

Well that sounds fabulous!!! Maybe sooIan will send us a PM!!

Come on members!! Where are all the experienced members that would like to share their stories.

I think you know the expression "kiss and tell" and "what happens at Hedo stays at Hedo."

You want stories, try Sex Stories on sls.com

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    I think you know the expression "kiss and tell" and "what happens at Hedo stays at Hedo."

Are you a writer phillygirl ?
    ---
    S&C
    Pursuing Pleasure Together

Kik: 2play7172
    Email: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

I wish I were that creative! Let's just say I enjoy reading....

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownHedoCpl View Post
    Well i gotta say before we had gone on our first trip i would have been all about a thread like this if only because we were wondering about what we were getting ourselves into. But now id say dream up whatever fantasy you both have in your head and it is pretty much available for you to indulge in. And as far as SooIan, she sent us a kind message prior to our first trip in which she said more than anything while at hedo we will cherish creating memories. She was 100% correct. Her advice was spot on about our vacation at Hedo. In our experience going to Hedo guarantees you will leave with memories that blow away any other vacation destination.
    What was her advice? If you don't mind sharing?

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCouple40 View Post
    Hi all. Was reading the thread MMF and noticed some of you wanted someone to start a thread about real stories that happened at Hedo. We have not been yet (later this year) so we have none at this time. But for those of you willing to share yours to get us (and everyone else) all hot and bothered please chime in. Especially interested in hearing from sooIan!! Thanks to everyone that shares.
    Here's a voyeur's experience. Late night, Hot Tub, my partner asleep in room, out by myself in hot tub. A gorgeous girl, huge and full head of long brown hair, tight body, huge natural boobs, enjoying a 5 guy train fucking her. Her man looks at me and asks if I want to join in. She looks at me and she has ever so slightly crossed eyes which made her hot as hell. Not being a swinger (back then), I had to bow out, but watched as all 5 guys finished inside of her. Walked away a bit shaky legged.
    Last edited by jshell; 02-09-2017 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jshell View Post
    Here's a voyeur's experience. Late night, Hot Tub, my partner asleep in room, out by myself in hot tub. A gorgeous girl, huge and full, long head of brown hair, tight body, enjoying a 5 guy train fucking her. Her man looks at me and asks if I want to join in. She looks at me and she has ever so slight crossed eyes which made her hot as hell. Not being a swinger, I had to bow out, but watched as all 5 guys finished inside of her. Walked away a bit shaky legged.
    Great story!! So was it her or you that had the shaky legs. Lol

One afternoon in the nude pool the weather was not good raining all day. Well that didn't stop us Hubby was on the pool bar and 5 ladies took turns orally satisfying him. the winner was the one who got him to finishl. Not to be out done the hubbies of the women sat on the bar and I orally satisfied 6 guys.. that was a hot rainy afternoon..
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

Old experience from Hedo III. You can tell it was a long time ago. My late wife and I are in the hot tub next to the Quad. Guy comes into the area fully clothed trying to impress my wife by complementing her boobs and walking next to the pool area. I don't know how much he had drank but he steps onto the wrong place and falls into the pool with all his clothes on. I am just glad he didn't hit his head. I can see me walking into the front desk area yelling at the girls behind the desk to get help, naked and dripping wet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post

That's true, no kiss n tell and and I wouldn't dream of it, especially as the guy in my story is on here regularly. He's a closet swinger. See them in the pool and he says "Ahhh no we don't" So does that mean I was wrong? I think if they are up for it,on their head be it. You can't hold proceedings to ask " does he/she know where you are?" or are you allowed??
    Ok, here's another for you to judge. It rained, so Ian another guy and I went in the cave, biff boff all good. Then a young black guy joined us, a little rough and hurried (good though) Then a shout went up "Hey you outta there" it was the security guard, she promptly through him out ! He wasn't a hedo guest at all......Was I raped ! haaaaa
    April 9th-23rd

I typically adhere to the "I don't kiss and tell" But this is a little different as in everyone on the trip already knows the story.
    It was my 1st solo trip, my last day. I was planning on just getting my drink on. A friend comes over and says "Hey, a new hot single brazillian dude just showed up, come meet him!"
    My buzzed atitude was "If he wants to meet me, you know where to find me." Eventually she did bring him over, it didn't go over very well.
    "so, how many south American's does it take to change a light bulb?" "A brazillian!!" Yeah, that's about how buzzed I was, thankfully the language barrier kinda got in the way. Or for my sake, he feigned understanding the idiocy that just came out of my mouth, I really do like dumb jokes. we have a drink, chit chat, he goes back to the group. I'm good with that and get, probably, my 8th drink. (seriously, that was my agenda for the day. Chill in the sun and get my buzz on) Later, he comes back over. we talk some more, this time a little less awkward. He's actually pretty hot. Then, of course, it starts raining. We order another drink with the plans of heading back to my room and out of the rain.
    Somehow, I still have no idea what spurred this on. It's really not my thing, we end up on the yellow platform in the pouring rain. fucking. changing positions,

This huge roar of the crowd cheering us on. Neither of us had noticed them watching, or cheering until then. Unfortunately he started up with performance anxiety (can't blame the dude) and I had to redirect his attention.

It was pretty damned funny. I don't suggest anyone trying this, it's pretty slippery and I ended up with about 30 bruises. One very triangular bruise on my forearm. Funny, earlier that day at brakfast, a parting friend said "WOW! You didn't bruise much this year, proud of you!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast