Thread: Lifestyle cruise for non lifestylers

Lifestyle cruise for non lifestylers

I know this is a weird question, but have any non lifestyler's been on the Bliss cruise? How was it?
    We have been to Desire and Hedo a total of 11 times, but the wife is a little nervous about going on a cruise. I know, before anyone asks why, it's because we enjoy the atmosphere. Going to an adult resort is fun and the people are great, She is just worried about feeling out of place. We don't want to be ostracized (how do you like that word) or lead anyone on. We just want to have fun without any pressure. Anyone been and have any advice?

We just booked on the Bliss March 2017 cruise. We are non lifestyler's as well. We have only been to temptation a few times and hedo once. I too am hoping to not feel too out of place, we love the party atmosphere. I think most people will be great and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do.

Having been on about 6 or 7 (lose count) lifestyle cruises and having gone to Hedo for our first time about a week ago I can tell you that you have nothing to worry about. We are lifestylers but have met plenty of non-lifestylers on each of the cruises and it really is no big deal. I read somewhere that only about 40% of the couples on the cruises are lifestylers anyway yet the atmosphere is always electric....not to mention no still always means no! You want know how you feel about them for sure until you check it out....go for it! :-)

We are confirmed swingers ourselves, but on the two Bliss Cruises we've been on, we met numerous people who were not in the lifestyle (or not ready to engage in any swapping). It's really no big deal- people will respect your "no thanks", and you will have a great time.

If you are friendly and outgoing, and engage people in conversation (and you really should- the people on these cruises are great!), it is possible that you may be asked whether you're in the lifestyle, or otherwise propositioned. Hopefully you will take that as the compliment that it is intended to be! And rest assured, a polite and cheerful "no, thank you" will do the trick.
    CoupleInMD

(CoupleInMD79 on SLS, APG, Kasidie, and Quiver)

DRM Oct 22 - 29, 2014
    DRM Feb 8 - 15, 2015
    Bliss Cruise Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2015
    Naughty in Nawlins July 6 - 10, 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2016
    Naughty in N'awlins July 2017

One thing I love about the LS people is that they are very accepting of everyone and no means no they get it and respect it.
    Temptation, July 2008 -Temptation, July2016-Temptation, Sept 2016
    Summit bliss cruise, March 2017-soon to be announced Temptation reopening 2017