Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange thing

Strange thing

One of the strangest things I've taken from our Virgin Trip (1/10-1/17) was coming away with no new friends. We travel a few times a year and I always have new names, numbers, Facebook pages. With everything being so private in Hedo, it's something to get used to. I guess I'll just have to hope we all run into each other again on future trips.

If there are folks you want to keep up with, the easiest thing to do is ask. Most will have a profile on one of the various lifestyle sites (Kasidie, SLS, etc) and/or an email they use for contact with their lifestyle friends. Hell, some people even have business cards made up with their contact info - seemed crazy when I heard about it the first time, but it makes total sense.

I think part of the problem might be something along the lines of "now where exactly do I keep this pen and paper..."

-R
    N&R

Counting Down to Trips 6, 7, and 8:
    Playful Pussycats - April 22 - 29, 2018
    Young Swingers Week - July 21 - 26, 2018
    Playful Pussycats - October 19 - 28, 2018
    (yes, we're addicted)

The Mrs always has her little clutch with her at meals and during the evening full of business cards, we find that's usually the best time to give them out to folks you want to stay in touch with .
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

Not sure what you did wrong, but our first trip we came away with friends from all over the country and Canada. We may not talk to them everyday but thet are still our Hedo friends. NatAndRob are right, you just need to ask.
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

Quote Originally Posted by DelCouple View Post
    Not sure what you did wrong, but our first trip we came away with friends from all over the country and Canada. We may not talk to them everyday but thet are still our Hedo friends. NatAndRob are right, you just need to ask.
    Love how you still have the disclaimer I suggested lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

We met a few couples on our virgin trip funny thing is the one email address we got off of a woman that helped us relax and gave us the down low on everything at Hedo , she and her husband knew everybody in saying that that they were on their 8th visit that year Great couple unfortunatley we lost her Email would have been cool to keep in touch . If anyone knows Aggie on here PM me if you could thanks

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back but your experience I believe is somewhat unusual based on my 12 previous trips and experiences shared by friends.

I would tend to think that most groups have cross-over communications within the group as that has been the result of my previous 10 group trips. Our Krewe not only gets together every June at Hedo but numerous other times throughout the year all over the USA from Fantasy Fest in Key West every October to Florida based group meets and even my annual July post-Hedo/pre-FantasyFest house party.

Regardless, if your trip was great, then you have the memories and can look forward to your next trip!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Yep we're still the same old couple
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Yep we're still the same old couple

This is the first time I have ever heard of someone walking away from Hedo without any "new friends", emails etc.. We have kept in contact with people we made our very first trip....
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

We usually come home with three or more new Facebook friends. Not to forget one nice couple from Canada we email from time to time. :-)
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    We usually come home with three or more new Facebook friends. Not to forget one nice couple from Canada we email from time to time. :-)
    LOL... Ya we email this cute little couple from Kentucky... I forget their names though.... (Just kidding) I could never forget about the two of you.... You're gonna be lost this year without us!!
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

I don't think we did anything "wrong". I guess we just didn't know if it was inappropriate to ask. Also, we weren't with a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Laangel12 View Post
    One of the strangest things I've taken from our Virgin Trip (1/10-1/17) was coming away with no new friends. We travel a few times a year and I always have new names, numbers, Facebook pages. With everything being so private in Hedo, it's something to get used to. I guess I'll just have to hope we all run into each other again on future trips.
    I think a better way of putting it is, we were having way to much fun with our many new friends to take the time to get this info. Besides, pool/hot tub there was really no place to store this info. Late night friends, again, where would one store this info. And who's thinking about that right then. I'd say no new friends is quite the exaggeration. You had regular everyday awesome people you met and made friends with. Every day! Like we've been reading about for months on this site. You made pool friends (LOTS), hot tub friends, dinner friends, drinking friends, beach friends, look at me on this pool bar top friends, how'd this rum cream get ALL OVER ME friends, how'd this whip cream get all over me friends, hey where'd you learn to hold your breath like that friends, shot friends, play room friends, beer pong friends, hey I lost Jenga over there, and your the prize friends, piano bar friends (those always ended up being extra special friends) which quickly moved to more interesting places, private hot tub friends, other room friends, old friends, young friends, toy sharing friends, 3some, 4some, more some friends!!!! I'm sorry, did you say you came away with no friends??? My wife is correct. We did not come back with a bunch of numbers, or FB friends. But, she made more friends in a week, then I've seen her make in 10 years. She is very smart! I have no doubt with a little effort she can look at profiles on this site for names, city's, states, countries, or even bodies, and find some of the wonderful friends we met. I'm sure we will also run in to many of these friends again. I'd say next Jan. If up to her, probably sooner. Who am I to tell her we need to wait a year. All this from my wonderful wife who was afraid Jan. might be to wild for her. After our 1st trip, I don't think a time like that could exist. I look forward to connecting with all the friends as she finds them online. And again in person. This is the G rated version of our trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laangel12 View Post
    I don't think we did anything "wrong". I guess we just didn't know if it was inappropriate to ask. Also, we weren't with a group.
    Sounds like you met lots of nice people and made some friends... or at least made a good enough connection with some people to wonder if it was appropriate to ask them for their contact info.

I have to say that I felt a little awkward asking anyone details about their life back home... luckily, my wife is better at these sort of things and got contact info for a couple people we were closer with.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast