Thread: First timers on Bliss Cruise- many questions??

First timers on Bliss Cruise- many questions??

Hi everyone!

My husband and I just booked on the March Bliss cruise. We have never been on any cruise before or a LS event. We have visited TTR quite a few times and Hedo once. We love the sexual energy and always had a great time on our previous trips. I have been reading some of the other posts regarding what to pack and that has been helpful. I was wondering about the the theme nights? I would imagine that the women have dinner in a sexy dress or outfit and then go back to change into their sexy theme costume.....please feel free to correct me if I am wrong on that. So my question is how sexy can the costumes/lingerie be.... I did read that there is no nudity allowed in the hallways/dining rooms etc. So if a women has for example pasties or a less than there costume, should it be covered up until arriving at the theme night club? If so any suggestions on what to bring to cover up? Also just wondering if the majority of men dress up for the themes or is it just mostly the women? Also for the Neon theme night is there body painting provided on the ship?

Excellent questions! We are first timers too and have the exact same questions.
    Temptation Sept 2011

Hedo II Oct 1-8 2016

On the Bliss Cruise site there is a Tips and Advice & FAQ area.

Let me try to give you a couple of notes regarding your questions.

Some people come to dinner dressed for the theme night, and some figure on changing into their theme wear after dinner. Either way, you will not be out of place.

The rules require you to be "street legal" everywhere, with two exceptions: 1) on the outdoor decks, where you can be naked during the times indicated (generally you must be clothed when in port), and 2) in the disco, topless is allowed during the theme parties.

Many guys do get into the spirit of things, and dress for the themes. Not as many guys do this as women, but I think those guys who do not dress for the theme are missing some of the fun!

There has been a body painter on both of our Bliss Cruises, but I'm not sure whether they were painting people for the neon theme night.

Hope this helps!
    CoupleInMD

(CoupleInMD79 on SLS, APG, Kasidie, and Quiver)

DRM Oct 22 - 29, 2014
    DRM Feb 8 - 15, 2015
    Bliss Cruise Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2015
    Naughty in Nawlins July 6 - 10, 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2016
    Naughty in N'awlins July 2017

Thanks for the Info.

I am personally treating it like I treat TTR, DRESS UP and go way above when I do it. lol
    My hubby will also be dressed for them nights all though I do keep his costumes simple but in the theme.
    PS I have already gotten some of our theme wear and CAN NOT WAIT!!!
    Temptation, July 2008 -Temptation, July2016-Temptation, Sept 2016
    Summit bliss cruise, March 2017-soon to be announced Temptation reopening 2017