Thread: Trip Report, two Single Males May 12-16 Hedo II

Trip Report, two Single Males May 12-16 Hedo II

As promised,

here are my tidbits on my recent trip to Hedo II. We were two single guys and by Hedo standards, were there during a very slow period. Nevertheless, the resort delivered and delivered (in a good way) much beyond our expecatations.

For the benefit of our Marine friends, there were at least 15 very attractive "single women" there during our time, very few of them were "prudies" so it was quite a feast for the eyes over at the Nude side and on the water slide. There is truly something there for everyone, beautiful people (inside and out) laid back attitude, and a staff that should be the envy of all Caribbean resorts.

The girls in the entertainment division were amazing, specifically Elana (who I found to be so fascinating that I spent hours just trying to get in her head -- didn't work ofcourse as she is a total professional). She even took time out to accompany me shopping so I'd feel safer in the local town. Tenesha was also excellent and an amazing dancer overall everyone was just Irie Man

I think we only averaged about two hours of sleep per night during the 4 days we were there. The days were spent enjoying the various competitions, games and activities at the resort, the early evenings were spent having dinner and socializing with the ladies ... you know, so you'd be familiar with them later at the disco and therefore stand a better chance of not getting shot down ... then later at the disco you got a little further aquainted with a little bumping and grinding to caribbean, top 40 and calypso music ... you know, so you'd be more familiar later on at the nude pool .... then at about 1:30am, the disco seems to mysteriously empty.... nope, not for sleepy time, this is when the hot tub by the nude pool starts happening.

My goodness, I saw things that almost burnt my retinas, my friend and I will probably need to spend about 2 weeks at confession for the things we saw and did. I'm not going to go into too much details because what happens at Hedo stays at Hedo.

A further bit of advice, the resort is marketed as "clothing optional" so ofcourse, being the smartass that we are, we decided to apply the concept across the board and further to further exercise the option of keeping our clothes on during our first trip to the nude pool bar .... hmmm, word to the wise, don't do that ... it was the most akward feeling in the world. Everyone else was butt naked and there we were, two guys in boots jeans and shirts standing in the midst of all these nekid people.... to boot, within two minutes, we were approached by the security guard who told us that if we wanted to drink at that bar, we would have to loose the clothes, which was understandable and only fair .... except we hadn't had enough liquour yet to do that so we kind slowly walked back up to the prudie beach from whence we came trying to keep our head as low as possible the whole time.

If you are a little shy, I would recommend that your first trip to the nude pool be at night, that way, you still feel a little privacy fromt the shadows and darkness. It'll warm you up to the idea of being naked around other people. What you'll also realize from this is that no one cares what you look like. At the nudie pool, there were big small, black white, tall short, fat slim and everyone just hung out .... eh hem (no pun intended).

I also discovered a rare phenomenon, at home, if you go along the street and the wind catches a girl's skirt, lifts it and you happen to catch a glimpse most guys would be like "ohhh man I can't believe I saw that" and it sometimes could be a tad bit erotic. However, as ubelievable as this may sound, I found myself standing in the midst of no less than 20 gorgeous women, all wearting their birtday suits lining up in the cue to go down the water slide and .... it was no big deal, I mean that in the sense that I wasn't walking around on three legs the whole vacation. I don't know if it was sensory overload but for some strange reason, I saw the people and not just the naked bodies. It was a strange experience for me and one which I think would not happen in many other places ... except for maybe woodstock.

This report is about the trip as seen through the eyes of two single guys in their early thirties. Other people who were there at the exact same time may have seen it differently, but I think that that is the beauty of the experience, it is yours, you experience it the way you want to experience it based on your interests, the point you are in you life at this particular time, your likes and your dislikes. I want to give a bit shout out to Jerry, Darren, Captain Bob, "hercules" and even you William (even though you totally blew my chances with Tiffany and Key out the water I love all of you and can't wait to see you again.

Special thanks again to all the staff at the resort, I did not speak to a single person who (like us) weren't already planning their trip back which is a Testament to your hard work.

Future hedo visitors, I'll tell ya, you'll see some crazy stuff that will probably burn your retinas but it will be an experience you'll remember for the rest of your life ... I know we will and we can't wait to go back next March.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

GREAT report.

~EHB~

Well when we all return next year, I will bring more oil for the slide....Hey caymenguy, were you one of those guys that enjoyed our oil slidefest?

Hi Chocolate lover, can't say I had the pleasure, I'll have to put it on my list of things to do next trip. I can see how that could be useful though, found myself walking down the slide a couple times when I tried to slide just when the water was turned on. After a couple times I found that the trick was to try and lay as flat as possible there by distributing your weight over a greater area and thefore becoming more buoyant... I am ofcourse assuming that the sliding was in the water slide and not some other "channel"

Hey Caymanguy, well honestly i cant be sure as to which "channel" had more slipp'n and a slid'n goin' on...hell, I was oiled up for both.....
    By your report that may have been the only thing you missed, meet me at the slide next year and we will fix that situation......oh see my nasty side wants to cum out and play just because I am talk'n about a rubdown.....

Just give me the dates chocolate, I'll see if I can't get you to "fix" that situation

the dates are either May 17-27 or May 20-30 ....... I havn't decided exactly which dates yet, even thought they do overlap. Ooohhh this sound fun!!!!! send my a private message if you want a picture