Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regarding Day/Night Passes and First Timers

Regarding Day/Night Passes and First Timers

First off, thank you so much for this forum, a lot of awesome info that my wife and I have read regarding Hedo and what to expect.
    We are 36 M / 40 F. We are heading to Jamaica for our 10 year Anniversary/Wife's birthday. We are not unfortunately able to stay at Hedo as its booked for the week we are available (~May 20th) so we are staying at The Palms, which is right down the road. We are looking to break out of our shell, especially my wife, so we are going to shoot to do a day/night pass for her Birthday and let loose

Is there anything we should know when getting a pass for a couple?
    Are they really required?
    Tips or tricks for turning a one day pass into more?
    Are there ways into the Romping Shop if the mood hits us (the website noted we couldn't enter with a night pass)?
    If no romping room, someones gonna have to board us

Also she was hoping for some words of encouragement, she is drop dead gorgeous and deserves all the attention she gets. Though she is a tad shy and nervous about what, hopefully, will transpire (she is looking for a girl hook up).
    Sorry for the long ramble, just excited to get to Jamaica and we really want to make the most out of it!

Firstly, contact all the groups who are there that week to see if they have rooms... they may have rooms left even though the resort does not. You can find the groups going that week on the official Hedonism resort website... I think it's under scheduled events or something like that.

If you do end up on a pass (yes, they are required), plan for glow night, fetish night, or foam party/toga night (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday)... don't plan for the weekend since the weekend tends to be less active.

Since you don't have much time, you can't afford to be shy... or drunk. People won't necessarily notice a new couple and approach you because you're fresh meat... it doesn't work that way. People are friendly and they will come talk to you if you don't look like you want to be left alone... but don't rely on this. You (or your hot wife) will need to lead the way and make new friends. Be forward without being assholes. Be open about what you're looking for.

I know I didn't get to all your questions, but I hope I helped. Good luck.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Yes, a day/night pass is required and it is not very expensive. The day or night time pass for a couple is US$100. If you wish to stay for both the day and night concept, the cost of the combined pass for a couple is US$150. You can pay with credit card or cash; both of you must bring a photo ID (driver's license or passport). I would also suggest bring a gym bag or a backpack to hold your clothing. The Hedo beach is divided into two venues: the nude section (beach, bar, swim-up bar, grill, misting pool, massive hottub, bathrooms, outdoor showers) and the clothing/optional section (beach, bar, swim-up bar, grill, bathrooms, outdoor showers). The party-harry folks generally congregate into the nude section.

With a pass, you have access to all facilities except a room and scuba diving excursions. Daytime meals can be had at the buffet and the two beach grills. Night time meals can be had at the buffet and any of the a la carte eateries (no reservations are required).

As you indicate that the resort seems full, I would call ahead to see if pass are available.

I have no insight as to how to gain access into the play room as you will be wearing wrist bands and there is security at the door. Don't really need access to the playroom for your hoped-for FF encounter.

Any visit to Hedo is a good visit.... Being on a day pass don't waste time on the "clothing Optional" side jump right in and head down to the nude pool where all the activities happen.. You'll get to meet people there and enjoy yourselves.. He's there are better evenings than others, like posted above, toga night is great because of the Foam Party...

Everyone that goes to Hedo are very welcoming, so no matter what night or time you decide on you'll enjoy yourselves.

To the wife... Words of encouragement... Most first timers (virgins) are nervous and shy... Just go and have fun, you will not believe how welcoming and fun all Hedo goers are, no need to worry... Get naked, jump in the pool grab a drink and say hello to someone it's really that easy
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

Hedo is not sold out that week - contact Michelle at Tom's Trips as they have a group there that week. scottandmichelle@tomstrips.com

http://www.tomstrips.com/product/fantasy-week/
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

We prefer the daytime to the nights at hedo...maybe because we can remember them better....lol

We do agree with the other posters,

our 2cents...

Daytime, more social and having fun, make sure you go to the nude beach/pool right away. There is a chance for play during the day, but usually more fun tease. Around 4 some people go to the hot tub and you may experience or see more....keep in mind every trip and day is different. I think you have to leave at 6.
    Nights are fun at hedo...from what I can remember and the pics I have. The party at the piano bar can be great, glow party or even the disco sometimes is a WOW. But depending on the day, it can be hit or miss.

Plus with a pass, I do not think you are supposed to go to any room (we have helped others break this room). Yes you will have a wrist band on, and some people will not want to spend time with you because they know you will be gone soon (we do not care). If you can get in the play room...it is also very hit or miss...sometimes full, other times empty, sometimes filled with people you are interested in, other times not so much.

If you go for the day...go right to the nude beach and say high to people...the pool is more social than the beach (sitting in a chair you mainly talk to the person next to you....pool...people soup), If you go at night, dress sexy and also make sure to talk to people. Both day and night, most people are open in meeting new people, but during the trip they meet people and chat/hang with them. If you are at the bar (or elsewhere) and say Hi, you might strike up a conversation with them...they might then say...come over here and meet our friends...

Thank you all for the tips! We are gonna make the best of it and do a day/night pass. So around end of May if you see a shy gorgeous brunette with a day pass band say Hi!

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    New prices for day passes were published today,
    Beginning today, 1/20, the cost of day/night passes will be:
    Day- $100 per person
    Night - $120 per person
    Bundled day/night - $200 per person

Big increase this is going to change our Feb plans. At least we are booked in for 2 nights at the end of our 10 day trip to Negril.

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

$400 for a couple?! wtf... Also requires a three night stay or else we would do an overnight or two but I am not paying for 2 resort stays at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan_Elizabeth View Post
    New prices for day passes were published today,
    Beginning today, 1/20, the cost of day/night passes will be:
    Day- $100 per person
    Night - $120 per person
    Bundled day/night - $200 per person

Big increase this is going to change our Feb plans. At least we are booked in for 2 nights at the end of our 10 day trip to Negril.

WOW!!! What a kick in the ass... You would think they would make it more affordable to day passers from other resorts hoping they would plan their next vacation at Hedo
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario View Post
    WOW!!! What a kick in the ass... You would think they would make it more affordable to day passers from other resorts hoping they would plan their next vacation at Hedo
    Exactly. We came from sandals Ocho Rios to HIII on a night pass. 2 trips to H3 and 4 to H2 later we return Thursday. You'd think they'd be all about the day/night passes

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario View Post
    I guess there are more people doing day passes and they really want to rent rooms, us Canucks are having trouble justifying paying $650 a night C$ for the least expensive room. Prices at the resort are getting close to real 5* resorts. We are going to Negril for 10 nights in Feb., we were able to get 2 nights at the resort thru a group that had a 1 empty for 2 nights.

We decided to try a non AI this trip (no. 20 to Negril) after spending a couple of days down the beach this past Novemeber, we know that it will not be a Hedo party, but we can make our own. Only issue is nude bathing and we will get our driver to take us to a deserted beach we know off

Hopefully we will be able to find a good package to Hedo in the fall from a Canadian tour operator.

I feel for people we know who stay a point village that were buying passes. L

Quote Originally Posted by Allan_Elizabeth View Post
    I guess there are more people doing day passes and they really want to rent rooms, us Canucks are having trouble justifying paying $650 a night C$ for the least expensive room. Prices at the resort are getting close to real 5* resorts. We are going to Negril for 10 nights in Feb., we were able to get 2 nights at the resort thru a group that had a 1 empty for 2 nights.

We decided to try a non AI this trip (no. 20 to Negril) after spending a couple of days down the beach this past Novemeber, we know that it will not be a Hedo party, but we can make our own. Only issue is nude bathing and we will get our driver to take us to a deserted beach we know off

Hopefully we will be able to find a good package to Hedo in the fall from a Canadian tour operator.

I feel for people we know who stay a point village that were buying passes. L
    Even now the prices are up about 20 % from this time last year for an AI vacation with Canadian carriers. Putting the day pass prices up that much seems counter-productive. As already mentioned, many day passers will return and stay at the resort for a week or longer...multiple times. To me it seems like stepping over a dollar to pick up a dime.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I am getting the impression that day/night passers are no longer welcome.Wonder what prompted that decision?

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    I am getting the impression that day/night passers are no longer welcome.Wonder what prompted that decision?
    I would guess that they were selling a disproportionate number of passes since the prices are going up. In Feb we are staying at Rooms for 8 nights cost is $1,350 - yes we need to pay for meals - there are many great places to eat in Negril and we do not drink more than 1 or 2 drinks a day at the most (water peeps) so even at $150 (cost of a pass prior today) a day for food which would fancy dinners every night cost will be under $3000 Can for two. We were able to book 2 nights at Hedo for the end of the trip cost us $1,350 C$ for the 2 nights.

So it was much cheaper to stay down the beach.....probably why the price went up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast