Thread: Ocean lounging at HBR

Ocean lounging at HBR

Hi all,
    We are planning a week at Hidden Beach about the end of May and have a few questions.
    My wife is addicted to floating on the ocean nude due to our previous trips to Couple's Sans Souci. Can you do that at Hidden? Are there floats available or can you use the cushion to the loungers?
    We understand the ocean is somewhat rocky but the aerial photos look sandy compared to CSS.
    Also are there floats for the swim-up rooms, hate to have to swim from my room to the main pool, yes I'm lazy.
    Cheers!

We've been to both Couples Sans Souci and Hidden Beach. While the nude beach at Sans Souci isn't the greatest, it is swimmable /floatable. The problem we had at Hidden Beach is that it is very shallow and rocky (pretty large rocks too) until you get out a good distance. We didn't actually go in, so I am going by what I saw visually at the time. You very well may be able to navigate past the rocks, and have an enjoyable time floating. If not, they have a great pool!
    K&D
    Desire Pearl hot tub, beds & swim-up bar:

Incredible paradises we've had the pleasure of experiencing:
    Couples Negril - Couples Sans Souci - Grand Lido Braco (RIP) - Hedonism III (RIP)
    Desire Riviera Maya - Hidden Beach Resort - Desire Pearl - Hedonism II

yes they have floats you can grab and keep at your room outside so you can float infront of your room.. if i kew how to atach a photo here i would show you me on the floating infront of my room

Thanks K&D that's the best description of what the ocean is like and why few swim that I have heard anywhere.

Thanks Robert, water and a float are important part of a vacation in my book. Knowing we can use one at a swim-up suite makes me happy. We will keep them out of the main pool not to disrupt and volleyball games...Sent you a pm too