Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YSW July 2017.. Who's going??

YSW July 2017.. Who's going??

Gonna be our first trip.. Would like to meet some folks online before the event.
    Candi&J

We'll be there !

Cant wait to meet yall! Canadians know how to party!!

We're there as well the same time. July 22nd - 28th!! Been a couple of years since our last time at Hedo. Looking forward to seeing all reno's that's been done.
    Bliss Cruise Mar. 20th - 25th, 2017
    Hedo - July 22nd - 28th, 2017

We will be there July 21-30. It will be our 8th trip with the YSW group and we can't wait to be back there with them

Quote Originally Posted by beachlovers10 View Post
    We're there as well the same time. July 22nd - 28th!! Been a couple of years since our last time at Hedo. Looking forward to seeing all reno's that's been done.
    Looking forward to meeting you guys! We have heard a lot of good things about all the renovations. This will be our first time at Hedo, so we're a little nervous but it's nothing a few drinks won't fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedo2 View Post
    We will be there July 21-30. It will be our 8th trip with the YSW group and we can't wait to be back there with them
    Have y'all traveled with any other groups too Hedo? If so how does YSW compare? We are definitely not hard to please but we love to go where the parties at. We are very excited but have never been to an all nude resort...not sure what to expect. Think my husband is more nervous than I and that never happens! lol We've been to temptations many times and absolutely love the place but they are currently under construction...perfect opportunity to try something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Candi&J View Post
    Have y'all traveled with any other groups too Hedo? If so how does YSW compare? We are definitely not hard to please but we love to go where the parties at. We are very excited but have never been to an all nude resort...not sure what to expect. Think my husband is more nervous than I and that never happens! lol We've been to temptations many times and absolutely love the place but they are currently under construction...perfect opportunity to try something new.
    We won't be there in July unfortunately but can certainly say that the YSW brings the party. We are travelling with them for the third time in March. (We have met Hedo2 and they are awesome). It is a young crowd and there is always something happening. As to a nervous Hubby, we all feel that way until you get there. Drop your bags in your room, get naked and head to the pool. It sounds strange until you are there but being completely naked is so much fun. Just a little tip for him to ease his mind...no one is looking at us guys anyway. We are jealous and wish we could get away in the summer too, but enjoy your trip and please write a report for the rest of to read when you get back, it eases the DIF.

We have travelled with Wicked Wild Cats and been at the resort at the same time as Hedo Amigos and Freaky Friends. Every group is great and has its own unique style. We enjoyed all of them but have found the YSW group to be the kind of party and atmosphere we like the best! We were extremely nervous our first trip but quickly got over that when we saw how much fun people were having on the nude side. I regret the fact that we didn't drop our bags in the room and get naked right away like Tryinit said! I would definitely recommend doing that and heading to the nude pool immediately where we will all be waiting for you
    The trip is what you make of it. Participate in as much or as little as you want. There is always something going on to keep you entertained and you will make friends very quickly! If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

We're really looking forward to partying with all the YSW group.
    Bliss Cruise Mar. 20th - 25th, 2017
    Hedo - July 22nd - 28th, 2017

Just booked the July YSW. See yall there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryinit View Post
    We won't be there in July unfortunately but can certainly say that the YSW brings the party. We are travelling with them for the third time in March. (We have met Hedo2 and they are awesome). It is a young crowd and there is always something happening. As to a nervous Hubby, we all feel that way until you get there. Drop your bags in your room, get naked and head to the pool. It sounds strange until you are there but being completely naked is so much fun. Just a little tip for him to ease his mind...no one is looking at us guys anyway. We are jealous and wish we could get away in the summer too, but enjoy your trip and please write a report for the rest of to read when you get back, it eases the DIF.
    We will definitely share a trip report! Thank you for the tips. We changed our room reservations and moved to the nude side. lol We are so excited and hope to meet you guys in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedo2 View Post
    We have travelled with Wicked Wild Cats and been at the resort at the same time as Hedo Amigos and Freaky Friends. Every group is great and has its own unique style. We enjoyed all of them but have found the YSW group to be the kind of party and atmosphere we like the best! We were extremely nervous our first trip but quickly got over that when we saw how much fun people were having on the nude side. I regret the fact that we didn't drop our bags in the room and get naked right away like Tryinit said! I would definitely recommend doing that and heading to the nude pool immediately where we will all be waiting for you
    The trip is what you make of it. Participate in as much or as little as you want. There is always something going on to keep you entertained and you will make friends very quickly! If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
    Thank you! We will be arriving on the 21st as well and plan to make our way straight to the pool. ;-) Don't think this trip can get here soon enough. I am curious about dinner attire...do most people wear their theme night outfits to dinner or go back to their rooms and change afterwards? I know I'm going to over pack with this trip being our first to hedo.

Thank you! We will be arriving on the 21st as well and plan to make our way straight to the pool. ;-) Don't think this trip can get here soon enough. I am curious about dinner attire...do most people wear their theme night outfits to dinner or go back to their rooms and change afterwards? I know I'm going to over pack with this trip being our first to hedo.
    You're welcome! You will definitely over pack for your first trip lol. Most people go to dinner in their theme night outfits. The entertainment staff do a contest for the best theme outfit during dinner which is fun

We are total newbies to swinging, but have done a couple of MFMs, and we are excited about opening up! We haven't booked yet, but we will more than likely be there in July!

IMG_0110.JPG

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast