Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desires RM vs Hedonism

Blog Entries
    Going back to the original question....we prefer DRM...with that said, glad to hear Hedo is improving their accommodations. We enjoyed Hedo II three times but got hooked on DRM in 2010 and have not looked back. Back to DRM in April and August. Our trip reports from a few prior trips are posted. Either way get naked and be happy!
    Last edited by Scott Moore; 01-21-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Ok, if that's really your reason, allow me to suggest that you take the time to edit your posts and remove/replace your account info&pics. Then, you can be done here.

You gave your opinion. Multiple times. (Each time gets more dramatic and less informative....but anyway!)

In addition, you seem to assert that your one experience is more accurate/ valuable than the hundreds of others. Most by people who have vacationed at Hedo multiple times. I submit that anyone who does their research before vacationing will find a variety of reports and can make their own decision. You did your part.

Which is why I asked. Seems you get off on being a contrarian and a bit of a dramatic alarmist. And while this group generally respects all fetishes, we also like to keep things positive and constructive.
    Hear Hear PhillyGirl. If somebody wants to kvetch and endlessly discuss how to better run a resort and delve into the specifics of fan RPM and steam pipe coatings they should check out http://dennyp.com *This* is the board where we discuss *enjoying* resorts that offer adult travel options.
    Last edited by Calliope; 01-16-2017 at 10:12 PM.
    Kama Sutra Week - Jan 26th - Feb 2nd, 2013
    www.hedokamasutra.com

Hedoshedo50 seems like a whiny little bitch to me. I mean really. Why not just throw it out there. What a drag. A Hedo vacation's success or failure, like any vacation, is dependent on you, not just the resort. I, like many in this forum, have stayed in many 5 star hotels and resorts. I grew up going on such vacations and I can tell you for sure that 90% of what you pay for at Hedo is an environment where you can create your own experiences, not a fancy building or an overly plush room. So....fuck off out of here and go complain somewhere else. I feel certain that you complain everywhere you go.

Help. We are torn between going back to Hedo and trying one of the Desire resorts. Which is better Pearl or RM? There is construction at one of the Desire resorts as well I believe. We are late 30's so a younger crowd is preferable. Any assistance is appreciated. tks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicedj View Post
    Help. We are torn between going back to Hedo and trying one of the Desire resorts. Which is better Pearl or RM? There is construction at one of the Desire resorts as well I believe. We are late 30's so a younger crowd is preferable. Any assistance is appreciated. tks
    If you are into the lifestyle and that is your number one priority, GO TO RM!!!! Younger crowd, more energetic. Pearl resort is nicer, but the swinging is at RM.

RM it is. Thanks for this most valuable information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12