Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Single guys issue

I wonder if the person telling you about single guys was actually talking about single guys using a day pass and not actually staying at Hedo. For Hedo veterans, are single guys on day passes more agressive?
    1992 - First time at Hedonism II as a single guy
    2017 - Returning to Hedonism II as a married guy with kitten + angel's Annual Spring Fling April 15th - 22nd

On our many times there, few single guys, they were never a issue some were great to hang out with, and some you would never know if they were single or with someone. Now with saying that I have seen some more aggressive women on a few trips than I ever saw pushy men

We really do not understand the "single guy issue". In our 3 trips we have met several single guys and no issues. Honestly, we think Hedo would not quite be the same without the singles - guys and girls. They bring another dimension to the resort. We all have our preferences and kinks, and single people expand the possibilities. And if you are there to have a good time, all is good!

We are not sure a resort that would allow only couples would be as fun. Hard to explain exactly. But in short; single guys are fine. And single people at Hedo make it better, more fun.
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by David & Qian View Post
    But in short; single guys are fine. And single people at Hedo make it better, more fun.
    I’m a single guy, and I approve of this message.

Another dreaded single guy thread. I have been there over 25x and Yes I am single. I have witnessed more issues with married guys then any single guys. Also trust me if you are in any trouble many people will come to your aide. Go and enjoy your trip.
    Sept 23rd thru the 28th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by CodePoet View Post
    I’m a single guy, and I approve of this message.
    Thanks!

I re-read my post and I want to make it clear...we are not saying that everyone going to Hedo are into single people as a kink. More that, if you are fun, sexy, like to party, are polite, considerate, and understand boundaries, we do not care if you are a single, a couple, or half of a couple. You add to the vibe of Hedo.

To say that a "couples only" resort is somehow safer or funner, we think is completely misleading.
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Thanks!

I re-read my post and I want to make it clear...we are not saying that everyone going to Hedo are into single people as a kink. More that, if you are fun, sexy, like to party, are polite, considerate, and understand boundaries, we do not care if you are a single, a couple, or half of a couple. You add to the vibe of Hedo.

To say that a "couples only" resort is somehow safer or funner, we think is completely misleading.
    Single guys: like Avis, we try harder…

but in the good way..

We really do not understand the "single guy issue". In our 3 trips we have met several single guys and no issues. Honestly, we think Hedo would not quite be the same without the singles - guys and girls. They bring another dimension to the resort. We all have our preferences and kinks, and single people expand the possibilities. And if you are there to have a good time, all is good!

We are not sure a resort that would allow only couples would be as fun. Hard to explain exactly. But in short; single guys are fine. And single people at Hedo make it better, more fun.
    I think the problem is our image of a creepy guy. In our heads we picture a creepy guy jerking off in the bushes (a Wally) or some full of himself stud (Vinny) and we have a hard time imagining this guy as anything but single. We mistakenly think that eliminating the single guys will get rid of the creeps.

Its an inaccurate, and unfair, link to single guys. As seen on this site, there are lots of people who enjoy having single guys at the resort (the SAM's). At Hedo, the women really run the show and unattached single guys fill a need at the resort. The SAM's have their hands full and don't really need to be pressuring anyone or be obnoxious.

The anonymity of the internet is a safe place for creeps to hangout (single or otherwise) and this allows them to say stupid rude shit, because they have nothing to lose. Hedo is a bad place for these people since there is nothing to hide behind... not even your clothes. High prices, little anonymity and protective groups tends to keep the Vinnys and Wallys away. I would even go as far as saying that there are less creepy guys at Hedo than most regular places in America (single or otherwise).

Anyone who's been to Hedo knows it's not really a problem, it just takes convincing for the new travelers.
    Last edited by ShyinOntario; 01-04-2017 at 11:41 PM.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Oh interesting..i didn't see your event..but ya we re there from the 25th to the 30th..short stay but we re thrilled!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungSwingersWk View Post
    Hello AnK,

We now only book our guests to our events as couples. If you are coming to Young Swingers Week in the end of March we have most of the resort, so there will be very few singles at the resort that week. If anyone at the resort gives you any issues you can tell the resort management and they will help handle the situation. Everyone at the resort is usually very good at understanding that no means no. In addition, the resort is so big, and there are so many people, that they usually move on the minute you say no thank you.

Well thanks a lot for the response everyone..i'm overwhelmed! My Gf and I are open and love meeting people and having a ton of fun with loads of liquor. I guess i was worried because someone at a local lifestyle club cautioned us about hedonism..but we say soo many positive reviews and we decided to take the chance. What you guys are saying seems totally fine by us! Thanks again!

I agree with all of the above. And as my husband says different strokes for different folks. Respectful single guys are certainly appreciated by couples with that preference and the ones we have met are extremely friendly and polite. We have only experienced the occasional agreessive men who are part of couples that have had one too many from the bar and have the free for all attitude. These types are put in their place very quickly by other guests or staff and we all look out for each other. So enjoy yourselves and remember all of us in our partners eyes are drop dead gorgeous so please be open minded and non judgmental too. You are going to have a wonderful time at Hedo and meet very interesting people and create romantic memories!! Have a fantastic trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnK View Post
    Well thanks a lot for the response everyone..i'm overwhelmed! My Gf and I are open and love meeting people and having a ton of fun with loads of liquor. I guess i was worried because someone at a local lifestyle club cautioned us about hedonism..but we say soo many positive reviews and we decided to take the chance. What you guys are saying seems totally fine by us! Thanks again!
    What date range are you gonna be at Hedo?
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

25-30th..5 days is all we could muster haha!

We'll be there at that time too, as will the Char Travel group...looking forward to a great time!

Brilliant description. As a 10 time visitor (9 as a SM) I think I would be judged as a SAM. For those SMs reading: SAMs have more fun. That doesn't mean only sex. But be a SAM and you will have an amazing vacation!!
    BigDave (no longer a SAM!!)

Quote Originally Posted by toohorny View Post
    On our trips we have run into a number of single males and we have them in 3 categorizes:

Vinny = A guy that thinks he is gods gift to women, when the male half of the couple leaves for a bar run the vinny approaches the female and tries to convince her to go to his room.

Wally = A guy that tends to stare, they do not usually talk to or socialize with many people, they are the ones that JO behind the bushes looking at peeps.

SAM = Single Awesome Male. Guys that are their to have fun, party, scuba, socialize etc. This is the vast majority of sm that we have met...fun people on vacation...in our opinion, they are more than welcome.

As for the wallies and vinnies, if you see a wally looking at you, confront them...they will go back to the bushes to hide. As for vinnies, let others know, the M half of other couples will be more than happy to send them on their way (not fights...but when confronted by 1 2 3 + guys vinnies tend to say fuck off, you women is ugly anyways, etc, then walk away not to be seen for days

As for SAMs, if you are into that....great guys, if not they are happy to laugh, party, and if needed, look out for the girls to protect them from the vinny and wally that may be there.

We have also seen many couple help look out for sf or a married f where the m half is on a bar run.

In a nutshell...do not worry about sm (or m half of bad couples), 99% of the people that go to hedo are great, respectful, and not creepy. The majority of us watch out for each other (on one trip a sm, myself and my wife helped a very drunk sf back to her room. We saw her later in the night, she thanked us, the sm did not try to take advantage of her...he actually saw her at the pool and asked us if we could help.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast