Thread: Couples CTI in a week

Couples CTI in a week

Hi, we're going to couples CTI in a week. Never been to a couples resort or to Jamaica before. We're not really swingers or much into au-natural but the wife has mentioned more than once on the subject of the au-natural island, that we will see what happens, you never know. Very coy on the subject vs being opposed.

Anyway I/ we are curious about the area and the island. We always look for places to have play time when the sun goes down other than the room. Ive heard rumors that you might have access to the top of the tower for alone time or a hot tub in the gardens. I've also heard of strict no PDA policy that could get you kicked off property, which I doubt a hotel would ever follow through with.

Anyone know if some fun places after hours at CTI? Or anything else we should check out in the area.

Tower Isle

Quote Originally Posted by Jman67 View Post
    Hi, we're going to couples CTI in a week. Never been to a couples resort or to Jamaica before. We're not really swingers or much into au-natural but the wife has mentioned more than once on the subject of the au-natural island, that we will see what happens, you never know. Very coy on the subject vs being opposed.

Anyway I/ we are curious about the area and the island. We always look for places to have play time when the sun goes down other than the room. Ive heard rumors that you might have access to the top of the tower for alone time or a hot tub in the gardens. I've also heard of strict no PDA policy that could get you kicked off property, which I doubt a hotel would ever follow through with.

Anyone know if some fun places after hours at CTI? Or anything else we should check out in the area.
    WE WERE THERE LAST WINTER. WE DID NOT SEE ANY PDA's
    WE DID GET NUDE IN THE GARDEN HOT TUB AT NIGHT BUT WE WERE ALONE
    THE ISLAND IS NICE
    WE FELT KINDA CAPTIVE BUT THE SNORKELING WAS GOOD

We too are thinking of CTI. Can you get BBC? I assume you can at any resort if you are very discreet to ensure no one on staff get's fired. Our major reason is to get bbc.

Yes, Tower time is known to happen during the day.

Couples is pretty strict about PDAs. We've been on multiple occasions and have never observed any.

You used to be able to go nude at night in the spa hot tubs and Buddha pool, but I think they have cracked down on that.

They cracked down on Tower Time quite a bit also (there used to be a sign with a chain that you could close off the stairs and have the top of the tower to yourself) but it does still occur if you are careful. If your wife is a screamer I would suggest a good gag. They have been known to kick people out. I saw one couple get a quick ride to MBJ while we were there. You might get away with it, but I would be very careful.

We used the spa pool after hours but I understand they have tightened up on that since we were there.