Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedo III & The other one

When are you going to be there Codepoet?
    juiciberri
    Ripe as a peach, but juici as a berri

WWW.WILDWOMENVACATIONS.COM

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by juiciberri View Post
    When are you going to be there Codepoet?
    as this site is now my current addiction , I've jumped in with both feet & posted on the H3 calendar..

7/28 ~ 8/4.. I'll be getting into montego bay @ 10:10am

That's great. Hope you have a great time. I am usually there in May, but this year decided to try out November.
    juiciberri

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??

Thanks.. [but i'm sorry our paths won't cross this year]

Juiciberri, when are you going in November?
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Awww, we will just miss you. We are going Nov 3-9. with Wild Women. We had to cut our trip short by a day because of a wedding, otherwise, we might have crossed paths.
    juiciberri

umm.. isn't Delroy's bar at Hedo 2? i'm confused... (yes, i know, nothing new there)
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Blog Entries
    About the complainers on the other site... I wouldn't know about that. I just know that if I was to complain abot anything... it would be our quad pool front room NOT being available when we checked in. They upgraded us free, but since we had spent so much time getting fired up to be pool front, we were upset anyway. Wellllllll.... as it turns out... we will be requesting the same room we got fro here on out. We loved it.

To go further, I truly had forgotten about it until my memory was jarred by reading this thread about people complaining. I guess it was so small, it didn't even register. The food... HOLY CRAP!!!... who remembers the food??? The staff... HOLY CRAP!!!... who remembers the staff???

The friends we made... Ahhhhhhhh... now, that's what we remember... A bad day at Hedo is better than a good week anywhere else... I mean that too...

juiciberri,
    We look forward to meeting you in Nov 3-10. We are berri excited... sorry, I couldn't resist. To all others who will be there at this time, please contact us and let's exchanges mySpace sites, so we can get to know one another. If you don't have a MySpace site... GET ONE. It's free and a great way to share pics and info with your friends and future Hedo buddies. We already have some of you as MySpace friends, but if you are reading this and DON'T have one yet... Why not make today the day you get one and let's all make a Nov 3-10 crew.

We made great connections with our past May trip and met up with some of the coolest people. We made friends (more than that actually hehe) that live near us here at home. We plan to see them this summer.If you guys are reading this hint hint...

We even made friends though this forum with people that went the week after us and we are already setting up a May trip 08 for as many of us that can make it... and will share a single week together next year.

This forum is great for meeting people. There's a lot to be said for knowing you already have friends before you even get there. We loved being able to recognize faces right off the bat...

I will expect to hear from you all by the end of the day (lol)...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Jeez, he's a bossy mare ....

"If you don't have a MySpace site... GET ONE." and i know he's talking directly to us....
    Last edited by Uniflip; 06-01-2007 at 11:12 AM. Reason: cos i forgot a word...

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

He is, isn't he!

I'm not sure I should get one of these Myspace things, my Doctor warned me about then, he thinks I might be allergic
    Flip

The light side to Uniflip's dark side.
    On a serious note, I have always been quite good at sex. I have now got it down to under a minute.....

Blog Entries
    Hell yes I'm talking to you... you expect me to get naked around people that won't even get a MySpace page, in the efforts to all get to know one another... GEEZ.. spelled with a G on this side of the lake (lol)...

Hey guys what's up???

I just thought it would be cool. We really did like getting to know each of the people we met prior to our trip. It creates a neat anticipation about everything... Give it a try...

PS... I don't get them... but I love your screen names....

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

You'll just have to run around the entire resort on the first day, talking to everyone to see if they talk with a funny "Briddish" accent...

Oh and wear your flip flops, i'd like to see if you can run in them....

Blog Entries
    I will in fact, bring my flip flops... what would Hedo be without falling down naked. Not to mention I need footware for the pool (lol)...

Sounds like November will be fun....we go 7/31 - 8/07 but there's always next year....

I read on a Trip Advisor site that Hedo 3 has either been sold or is undergoing a management change. This could be the reason for all the complaints OR it could be that there are a lot of whiney people out there that just aren't satisfied with 1) being able to afford to go on a vacation, let alone JAMAICA FOR GOD SAKES OR 2) people want what they want, when they want it and when they don't get it, they get all pissy OR 3) people just can't lighten up and have a good time OR 4) all of the above. I've never been and I can't wait to go....bad reviews or not. Nothing is perfect and like you've said JA, it's what YOU make it!!

I'll get down off my soapbox now.

Well said, anyone can have a bad day anywhere, stick the Devil in Heaven and I bet he'd write a bad trip report!! You have to take the average and ignore the extremes. The average review is that its fantastic, enlightening, sexy, fun, eye-opening and enjoyable - sounds disgusting doesn't it, I might go cancel the tickets
    Flip

The light side to Uniflip's dark side.
    On a serious note, I have always been quite good at sex. I have now got it down to under a minute.....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast