Thread: December 3rd- December 11th

December 3rd- December 11th

Saturday December 3rd
    We arrived at the resort around 5:30PM after lightning struck our first flight and gave us a huge scare!! We went straight to the nude pool and everything was irie mon. We ate the buffet and went to bed early due to a long travel day that started at 4AM.

Sunday
    We got up early and headed to breakfast. The breakfast buffet was great. We headed to the nude beach and secured us a spot under my favorite tree. This was our routine every morning except for two days that we missed breakfast. We stayed in the nude pool all day. The WWW group was the most welcoming and inclusive group we have ever meet at Hedo. If you are a newbie and want to go with a great group of people, this is your group. We met the greatest people in the nude pool during this week. We have never laughed so much on a vacation before. We feel like we have definitely made lifelong friends. We made 200 jello shots at the nude pool for Monday. Thanks for sharing your jug with us. We did not make it to the Country and Rock meet and greet but, we did make it to the WWW meet and greet. Denny P collected Christmas presents for one of the local schools. We are glad that we were able to be part of this. The theme for the night was hat and heels so we wore our Santa hats. Late night hot tub time was awesome.

Monday
    Breakfast and beach time again today. Nude pool time with lots of jello shots and whipped cream. Our friends Big Jim and Mrs. Big Jim came to the pool around 5PM that night. It was awesome to see their faces since they were Hedo virgins. We took them to Harrysans to eat. The food and staff was awesome. This was the first night of the bands. We have never danced so much and had a great time, thanks 303 band. The theme was Jamaica night and everyone looked great. It was great cooling off in the pool after dancing for hours.

Tuesday
    After breakfast we went on the catamaran cruise and snorkeling trip to the caves. We had a great time and saw lots of fish. Back to the nude pool to hang out with all of our new friends. We went with the Country and Rock group to eat at Catch a Falling Star. This was the first time to eat there and we will return in April!! Time for glow night!! Everyone looked great. We danced to Pop Fiction for hours and headed to the nude pool/hot tub. Thanks for the great pizza Doreth.

Wednesday
    We stayed in the nude pool all day with our friends. Lunch every day in the nude pool was great. I kept saying we were going to get dressed and go to the lunch buffet but, that never happened. We ate at Chops then went to the buffet for dessert. The food and company was awesome. The theme for tonight was country. Everyone looked great in their western attire. We danced to all of my favorite country songs. My feet still hurt from dancing in my cowboy boots!! I was worth it.

Thursday
    We made ourselves get out of the nude pool to go with the WWW group on the One love Pub Crawl. This is always one of our favorite things to do. This time was no different. Thanks Lenbert for taking us to see the kids. I brought gummy bears, matchbox cars, pencils, and, dog treats to give away (to the dogs www group,to the dogs) lol . It always warms my heart to give to the people of Jamaica. I think everyone on the bus had a great time. The theme for the Country and Rock group was black and white. We eat at Postafaria tonight and the food and staff was awesome. The foam party was so fun. This was one of our favorite nights at the resort. The late night pizza was great as always and the hot tub was a lot of fun!!

Friday
    No breakfast due to getting to the room at 430AM!! Lots of napping on the beach today to help us recover from the night before. Our nude pool time ended with the perfect sunset with our awesome friends. Tonight was rockstar night. Everyone looked great. I took my Polaroid camera and gave everyone their pictures. This was a hit with everyone. We danced to the DJ until early in the morning with great friends. We loved the Village People outfits. You know who you are and I can still hear that laugh.

Saturday
    We were back to our normal routine today. Breakfast and nude beach. Floating in the ocean with my favorite guy giving me lots of extra attention was one of my favorite things during the week. The pool was kind of quite due to a lot of our friends leaving on Thursday and Friday but we broke in the new peeps with jello shots and whipped cream (we found a willing Hedo vergin and made a floating Sunday, awesome!). I actually walked over and got pasta for lunch and ate it at the nude pool. It was awesome. The theme night was tailgate for the Country and Rock group so I was able to wear my Saints shorts. We eat the buffet, said goodbye to all of our friends. Newbiesnomore I’m glad we got to see (and hear) your horse before we left. You guys looked great.

It was awesome to put faces with posts on forums and Facebook. So many of you guys that I’m afraid we’ll forget and leave someone out but thanks Funflirt, Feet down, Hedoqueen, nkdcpl, andkirk10, Davenrose, daphnelson, hedovirgin$, Wedo2, Newbiesnomore, butterynip, T and M and Podium Pete.

We are already planning our next trip. It helps with the DIF if we have a count down to look forward to. Cum on April!!

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

Nice trip report! Thanks!
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Last edited by Wedo2; 12-15-2017 at 11:22 PM.

Great recap of the week. We did laugh our arses off. Thanks for showing us the Hedo ropes and reminding us that it was ok to mix in the occassion water martini

Quote Originally Posted by hedovirgin$ View Post
    Great recap of the week. We did laugh our arses off. Thanks for showing us the Hedo ropes and reminding us that it was ok to mix in the occassion water martini
    Water people!! That way we can do it all again tomorrow. We miss you guys already. We are so glad we got to meet you!

The Playful Pussycats

Great trip report yall! Was a true pleasure sharing smiles and laughs and creamy things with you! Terribly jealous you are going back in April tho. But you know what they say....To beat the DIF, just book another trip! We are ready for next December.....Hope you have a FAB April trip!! XOXO
    Tiffany and Armando
    Hedonism II December 3-12, 2022 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 2-11, 2021 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 4-14, 2019 with WWW.
    Hedonism II November 29-December 8, 2018 with WWW.
    Hedonism II November 30-December 9, 2017 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 1-10, 2016 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 3-12, 2015 with WWW.
    Hedonism II April 18-27, 2013.
    Hedonism II May 5-14, 2011.
    Temptation Cancun September 3-10, 2011.
    Hedonism II 2009 & 2007

Quote Originally Posted by hedovirgin$ View Post
    And thanks again to you and WhoDoHedoWeDo for helping me find and get back to my room my first night.........

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra14 View Post
    And thanks again to you and WhoDoHedoWeDo for helping me find and get back to my room my first night.........
    Were doing it again next December, anyone game?

The Playful Pussycats

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDoHedoWeDo View Post
    Were doing it again next December, anyone game?
    We are thinking about it

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra14 View Post
    Hedo friends always take care of each other!!

The Playful Pussycats

Great trip report WhoDoHedoWeDo...we'll be returning for our fourth trip this August and wanted to make jello shots as well. Can you tell us how you managed to make these at the resort? Was the staff able help you out? Any help would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by hornyx2 View Post
    Great trip report WhoDoHedoWeDo...we'll be returning for our fourth trip this August and wanted to make jello shots as well. Can you tell us how you managed to make these at the resort? Was the staff able help you out? Any help would be great!
    Take supplies with you...Jello, cups, we buy foil trays at the dollar store and a large plastic measuring cup. Get a bartender to fill a cup with liquor,,,,use the coffee maker in the room to "boil" a cup of water (however we found hot tap water to be hot enough). Mix up your jello mix, put into cups and tray, and place in the fridge in the room....Done
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Great report! Always nice to hear what others do there. We never really go off property, si it is also great to hear about the pub crawl. Looking forward to our next trip!