Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is allowed? Rules? Etiquette?

What is allowed? Rules? Etiquette?

Hey guys, wife and I are in our mid 20s and love public action. We are not swingers and will never be swingers we simply just love the erotic nature of doing something out doors with people possibly seeing but we don't want to be gawked at. I understand we may be asking for a little much but is it possible to go to hedo and just be to ourself. We don't want people trying to talk to us or asking us to play. Ideally it would be to be topless during the day at the pool for her, maybe a handjob or fingering in the pool or on the chairs around the pool and then at night we would just like to be on a chair maybe outdoors where I can finger her/ eat her out maybe fuck her but without people staring, we understand people are gonna pass by and possibly be doing the same thing as us but is this possible? How about the play rooms are they dark enough that people won't see us? It would be hot to fuck her and hear other people having sex but again don't want anyone coming too close to us or asking to get involved. If this isn't the right resort for this feel free to point me in the right direction. Thank you!

Hi Jason I will try and answer your questions. First off hedo is what u make of it you can do most anything you want within reason. If you plan on engaging in activities in the open you will most likely be looked at. Not bro say some one will pull up a lounger beside you and and examine your every action but you will be watched. As for being approached chances are you maybe approached but a polite no thank you is generally enough. No one shoul touch anyone without permission but with booze and the sexual atmosphere things can get carried away. 99% of the people that go there will be very respectful and once you make it clear your not interested will move on. But hedo is very social so people will tend to engage in conversation and will approach you most will be very polite.

If hedo is for you well only you can decide that read the forums and get a feel for the place I'm sure the other wonderful members of this board will chime in. But to cover your main points. Yes peopel will watch and yes you maybe approached.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

I just re read both your forum posts and with some thought I do not think Hedo would be for you. Maybe try Desire RM - it would be better suited to you. Hedo is a very social place usually. And people will say hi and try to engage with you, not sexually, just in a friendly way. However you said you want nothing to do with swingers and you do not want to talk to others when there - you only want to be left alone, so I do not think you would enjoy Hedo much from the sounds of it. But at Desire RM people can be a bit more private and not one bats an eye. Just my 2 cents.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Right resort, and PDA in right area ok and welcomed. Just say no if you do not want to play with others or include them. Unless you are very selective plan on others watching, and most will do so with respect. Exhibition and voyeurism is alive and well at hedo if you wish to insure privacy take it to your room. As far as gawkers, that is probably a crap shoot and may depend on how well you preform. The play room is secure and you may find other watching or perhaps wanting to join, but a no thanks will suffice. go and enjoy

Aha.... yup read this post second and agree with Mac. Please do not go to Hedo, you don't sound like a fit. Maybe Temptations in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Aha.... yup read this post second and agree with Mac. Please do not go to Hedo, you don't sound like a fit. Maybe Temptations in Mexico.

Totally agree with Phillygirl and Mac. You will hate Hedo and to be honest i don't think the Desire resorts are for you iether. There are plenty of people who go to both places who don't swing but generally all are very open minded and are there because they like some form of public sex whether it be voyersim or exibitionsism and even those that just go to be naked understand that this stuff will happen and accept it as part of the experience. It sounds like you guys are a long way off from being comfortable in that enviorment. I also agree that maybe temptations would be a better choice.

You mentioned topless during the day. Just know that the nude area is just that, nude for all.

We agree this is not for you. Go to Temptations as this seems more up your alley. We understand your attitude as far as being left alone but at Hedo this would not exactly be the atmosphere you are looking for.

Agree with the above, Hedo will cause you too much anxiety and is way too social for you. Temptations is also very social too so not sure that that's a fit. Its closed until at least September of next year, not sure where you'd fit.

Maybe you need to explain what you want a little more clearly... because I'm confused.

It seems like you want to have sex in public without anyone seeing you... you just like the possibility of being caught? You talk about fingering your girlfriend or getting a handjob by the pool, but don't want anyone staring. Then, to top it off, you don't want people to talk to you?

You should be able to figure this out... if you do these things in public where people can see you... they will watch (no matter which resort you go to)! If you go to Hedo, people will talk to you and you will be around lots of swingers.

You can see the reaction from people here when they sense someone who will judge us or has a problem with what we do. Put some thought into how you want people to treat you and your kink and treat others' kinks with the same understanding and respect.

If you will judge us or don't agree with what we do, then stay home.
    Last edited by ShyinOntario; 12-16-2016 at 11:04 PM.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

I will jump in and agree that Hedo is not for you. Right from your comment "We don't want people trying to talk to us or asking us to play." I knew you were looking at the wrong place. Hedo is about the people and the people are open and friendly. When I give advice to newbies, one of the first things I tell them is to talk to everyone!

You can hang out with her topless at the main pool and the "prude" pool but any sort of sexual act will be frowned upon. Unless you are both naked, you will not be allowed at the nude pool. The playroom is not pitch black and it is not all separate rooms. People are going to be on a mattress next to you and they could be watching your every move.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I don't normally "chime in" on threads like this one but my take is that this young man needs to do something we referred to back in the 1970's as "go parking"! Been a LONG time but as I recall it had all the elements the OP is looking for including being out in nature,possibility of being caught,nobody around to watch(hopefully! but not necessarily so),and nobody to talk to unless it might be some nice person in a blue suit with a badge who will likely Frown on your activities in public.(I remember this kid who used to carry a sleeping bag in the trunk of his car and picked secluded spots Very Very carefully.Man,the 70's ROCKED!)

As a person who has been to Desire RM a couple of times, and knows a little about Desire Pearl as well, I think I have to agree with those who feel they may not be for you, either. The Desire resorts are swinger-friendly, are clothing-optional, and have places on the resort where sexual activity in the open is permitted. But even though the Desire resorts are, as a gross generalization, somewhat less active, swinger-wise than Hedo (with Pearl the less active of the two Desire resorts), they are in fact places where people tend to be social. People at those resorts will come up and say hello, engage you in conversation, and generally be friendly. And if you seem friendly back, some of those people are probably eventually going to ask you if you're in the lifestyle. You can, of course, say no- and nobody will try to be pushy or aggressive with you. But if you will be bothered by the tendency of people to socialize, I think you would not like the Desire resorts.
    CoupleInMD

(CoupleInMD79 on SLS, APG, Kasidie, and Quiver)

DRM Oct 22 - 29, 2014
    DRM Feb 8 - 15, 2015
    Bliss Cruise Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2015
    Naughty in Nawlins July 6 - 10, 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2016
    Naughty in N'awlins July 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    I don't normally "chime in" on threads like this one but my take is that this young man needs to do something we referred to back in the 1970's as "go parking"! Been a LONG time but as I recall it had all the elements the OP is looking for including being out in nature,possibility of being caught,nobody around to watch(hopefully! but not necessarily so),and nobody to talk to unless it might be some nice person in a blue suit with a badge who will likely Frown on your activities in public.(I remember this kid who used to carry a sleeping bag in the trunk of his car and picked secluded spots Very Very carefully.Man,the 70's ROCKED!)
    "Go parking"...haven't heard that expression in, well, a long time! lol
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ShyinOntario View Post
    It seems like you want to have sex in public without anyone seeing you... you just like the possibility of being caught? You talk about fingering your girlfriend or getting a handjob by the pool, but don't want anyone staring. Then, to top it off, you don't want people to talk to you?
    I've got the perfect place for Jason....a deserted, private island. He and his wife can do everything they want in the open without being watched PLUS no one will ask them to swing or socialize.
    1992 - First time at Hedonism II as a single guy
    2017 - Returning to Hedonism II as a married guy with kitten + angel's Annual Spring Fling April 15th - 22nd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast