Thread: wife's looking to try something new, where would she have the best chance?

wife's looking to try something new, where would she have the best chance?

this question, i'm sure, has been asked a thousand times in one form or another in these threads, but a quick search didn't get me anywhere. so i'm asking and hoping for informed feedback, and also hoping not to bore/ irritate regulars.

my wife (30) is interested in enjoying another man while i watch. oral ideally, if the and the mood and the guy are both right. possibly less (naked flirting, or hands only, or a strip tease, or who knows what) or possibly more (again, who knows what-- but this would be not as likely as this would be our first go at doing this kind of thing outside of fantasizing).

we're debating between desire pearl and hedo II, possibly with young swingers week. my wife's thought is that if desire is couples-only, and if we're not interested in me interacting with the female half of another couple, we'll strike out. so she thinks maybe hedo will have single men that she'll be successful with. then again, i think that maybe desire will have all kinds of couples with all kinds of preferences, including some who'd be open to the idea of the husband/ boyfriend getting great head from that attractive blonde they've gotten to know over a day or two of naked conversation, mutual admiration, and day drinkin'. but we're noobs and this is all guesswork.

so, any input? any feedback would be super helpful.

tl;dr: where would my wife have the better chance of blowing an attractive dude, hedo or desire?

Hedo would definitely be the place for you. Please pm with any questions Happy Hedo Planning!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I think it could happen at either place, however your odds are much, much greater at Hedo. In fact its pretty much a sure thing.
    Good luck!

We have only been to Hedo, but I'm sure it can happen at any resort. Your chances may be higher at Hedo due to the more party like atmosphere. If you are considering going in the Spring, you may want to book soon, that time of year tends to fill up quick!

Have fun!
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    I think it could happen at either place, however your odds are much, much greater at Hedo. In fact its pretty much a sure thing.
    Good luck!
    Agree with Danny Boy Hedo

Well, it looks like we're headed to Hedo. I'm surprised for some reason, but it's great to have an answer. Thanks, all.