Thread: DRM January 2017

DRM January 2017

Hi Guys,

My wife and I are thinking of going to DRM in January of 2017 at the end of the month. We not new to the lifestyle, but new-ish (We have a local couple we swing with and go to swing clubs in our area).
    My questions:
    We heard that out of the lifestyle resorts that DRM was the best one (no single guys - unlike Hedo that lets singles in). But there have been some "not so good" reviews as of late. Most of these are around the beach erosion and the construction.

We love the beach and all though the pool and Jacuzzi area sound really fun. We do want some beach time too.

1. Has anyone heard or has seen of how much of the beach is or is not there?

Also there were some really not good reviews about the construction. Specifically that the construction workers were leering and making comments which made a lot of people uncomfortable. Now this review was in November and I have no idea if there is any construction going on now.

2. Does anyone know if DRM is still under construction?

Lastly we usually go away for 10 days. At a regular all inclusive resort that is prefect. Enough time to have fun and enough time to relax.

3. is 10 days too much at a place like DRM? What is the average length of a stay for most people?

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

We will be at Desire RM Jan 21-29 hope to meet you there. Havent been in almost a year so i cant do to much to answer your other questions im afraid. We love the place and the beach was fine when we were there. PM if you want

Take Care!