Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JAnewbies...not anymore (part 1)

Blog Entries
    All are more than welcome. I would have gone into more, but I just type so damn much I was afraid to overdo...

Like I mentioned in the report... I would be happy to embelish more on specific areas if any are truly interested, or have questions I did not cover. There was SO much, it just would have been crazy to cover it all, but I feel pretty good about being able to answer (at least somewhat) any question anyone (especially a newbie) may have. The place is incredible, flat out awesome.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Glad to see you have become addicted to Hedo as many of us have.Thanks for the report it helps with the D.I.F. until November when we will re live it again for 2 weeks.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

OMG JANewbies that was the best trip report I have read! You really explained Hedo very well. Its hard to explain to people how it is and your right on every aspect!! Congrats on having "fun" with another couple!!! I bet it was a blast and now you can't get the images out of you head and probably wanting more! LOL!!! I have 22 days left then its our turn at Hedo!!
    Jason and Deanna June 2009

Blog Entries
    I am jealous to the ultimate degree. Let me know how it goes. Have a great time for me...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

DIF big time. We can't wait for a return trip.... we miss you guys!

Blog Entries
    You are only a short drive away form H3 in Nashvegas babee...

Going to Hedo III in 3 weeks...... And this trip report had me laughing so hard, I am so excited to go!

JA didnt any one tell ya.... if you have sunglasses on in the nude pool no one can see ya.... you can hid behind them the first time you got nekid... DUHHHHH.... you could tell people you have tender little feet and didnt know if the concrete was scuffed or not..

or that your flip flops also work as a life saving device Look they float...
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by happycooter View Post
    JA didnt any one tell ya.... if you have sunglasses on in the nude pool no one can see ya.... you can hid behind them the first time you got nekid... DUHHHHH.... you could tell people you have tender little feet and didnt know if the concrete was scuffed or not..

or that your flip flops also work as a life saving device Look they float...
    Apparently, I was not let in on the these crucial Hedo secrets prior to my trip. Like I used to tell my old boss... "I never got the memo" (LOL)...

Very well written! Looking forward to part 2. The Mrs. and I are heading there in Feb, and have a great outlook based on that report...

Ooorah.

SoCal
    Save the TaTa's !!

(Breast Cancer Awareness, get yer mind outta the gutter)

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead - Jimmy Buffett

Blog Entries
    SoCal,
    This was part 1 & 2... I edited the same report as I went along...

As I am sure if you have seen my other posts, by now you realize that I can be quite long winded. I just get too fired up about all things Hedo (lol)...

I condensed (lol) it down to the "mini novel" it now is. If you want any expansions on a particular part of this report, send me a private message and I will give more details. I was just trying to spare the general public, more details than would be interesting to the broader group...

You should have a great outlook, even beyond anything you read in this report, or any others. If you guys are anything like me and others here, the word Hedo itself, will have a different sound and meaning while you are there and certainly after you return... Soak the place up like a sponge. You will likely never visit a place that will impact you as a person so much. Yes, there are the "fraternity style" partiers that attend and all they remember is unlimited booze and the girl with the great tits... but the vast majority leave Hedo feeling like different people than they were before.

I can't wait to hear how your trip goes.

My wife and I are going for our first time in November. Your story was great and only makes us want to get there sooner. I am sure that I have the same ability to be a bit awkward and all, but I am sure my story will not be as funny in the telling as yours. Great write up and a sweet story of you and your lovely bride.

I must say from a 'newbie' perspective, I appreciated this trip report more than any other I've read. We share alot of the same sentiments, worries, etc. that you expressed as being Hedo virgins awaiting our first trip. Your clumsiness makes me feel more confident though.....as I'm sure I will meet the same sort of fate you did with embarrassment!!

Thanks so much for posting!!!!!

JA that was one of the best reports we have read im soo sorry that it took us that long to finally see it. Were going for our third trip there april 6th and we love it..the most profound thing that i read was

"I also learned this week that good people are everywhere. Those who have read my posts in the past, know that I was certain Hedo would be a full blown, balls to the wall, non-stop, sin city retreat. Let me be the first to admit that I was way off. Don’t get me wrong. It was FULL of naughty times, first naughty experiences and a just plain naughty atmosphere, but that’s NOT what makes Hedo… Hedo.

Hedo made me 10 years younger. Hedo made me realize what I have been missing. Hedo made me realize that life is NOT what we do for a living. Life is NOT how much money we make and NOT how good we look. Hedo made me realize that the kid in me needs to be let out more. The kid in all of us stays buried too deep and we get all “adult” and forget that. I found myself eating ice cream at all hours of the day. I found myself not being aware that I can’t dance and doing it anyway. I found that being embarrassed is a thrill. I found that "A" looks better naked in a hammock with me than a supermodel does walking down the runway at a fashion show. I found that wearing matching straw hats to the pool and Pooka beads was not just for 20 year olds. I found that knowing a song from the 80’s made me victorious in song trivia and not an old fart clinging to the good old days. I found that being a little overweight, a little gray and a little bald, didn’t mean I had to throw in the towel and watch Matlock and Murder She Wrote. I found that if I wanted "A" to “moon” me by lifting her toga at the disco… it was the right thing to do. I could go on and on, but you get the idea."

it just seems so right..it does take 10 years off you..lets you let loose and be a kid again..granted an adult kid if that makes sense but a kid none the less. Thank you for that report it hits home brother
    C & S want to go back "home"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12