Thread: November 2016 Bliss Cruise- Even Better Than Last Year!

November 2016 Bliss Cruise- Even Better Than Last Year!

We are back from the November 2016 Bliss Cruise, and I have to say that it was even better than last year!

I wrote up a long trip report after last year's cruise, and most of that still holds true. Here I will just mention a few things that were different this time.

There was an additional playroom available, near the Sky Lounge (disco/club onboard). That room was very popular, since it was generally open earlier in the day than the main Solarium playroom. The hours were often different on different days, though, and sometimes the room was reserved for special groups (e.g., the Ladies Only session). I believe the room was open to singles as well as couples... I think? This extra room was a great addition to the play options!

As a relatively inexperienced cruiser, I thought the port calls this year were better than last year. San Juan, Puerto Rico did not entice us particularly, but we know several couples who enjoyed going ashore there. We did do shore excursions at St. Croix and St. Maarten, and enjoyed them both!

I thought that our race to sail from Ft. Lauderdale to San Juan in one day might have contributed to a little rougher ride than some passengers were comfortable with. The weather was not great during that portion of the cruise, either, but we were steaming along at a fast clip!

All in all, it was another great experience! We met lots of new people, as well as reconnecting with many old friends from last year. We played a whole lot, and enjoyed the company of our fellow cruisers both while clothed and naked!
    Last edited by CoupleInMD; 12-06-2016 at 08:52 AM.
    CoupleInMD

(CoupleInMD79 on SLS, APG, Kasidie, and Quiver)

DRM Oct 22 - 29, 2014
    DRM Feb 8 - 15, 2015
    Bliss Cruise Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2015
    Naughty in Nawlins July 6 - 10, 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2016
    Naughty in N'awlins July 2017