Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: December Nude Side Construction

Quote Originally Posted by GenuineCoupleDC View Post
    As you'll see by our earlier post, we are excited for our visit and, of course, the people make the trip. With that being said, we can agree to disagree in regard to the business practice.
    No disagreement... I agree with you that it's not a good business practice. I'd prefer that they were open about it and I would avoid going those weeks if possible, even though I think the inconvenience would likely be minimal.

But, I do understand why they do it... even if I don't like it.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Dee and Bruce View Post
    Denise and I were there 11/24 to 12/3 We never saw Gus but we don't know if we just missed him.
    Thanks for the report! Last time we were there he had been moved to work odd times on the prude beach. Hopefully, we'll cross paths if he's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyinOntario View Post
    As far as a closed bar or grill is concerned, there will always be places to eat.
    LOL, I don't think anyone was suggesting they weren't going to feed us! I know there will be food elsewhere, and I know we'll have a fantastic time regardless (we always do!), but I like the experience/convenience of wandering a few feet for jerk chicken without having to put clothes on. Will it ruin our trip? Of course not! Even the time we didn't have water in our room for 4 out of the 7 days and had to hike over to the prude side to shower is something we still laugh about. But even though I'm excited about the trip overall, I'm disappointed that one of the things I've been daydreaming about won't be available this time around. #fwp, I know.

We were there for a week before the main dining room was closed, nothing was said about the full closer, we knew a part was going to be closed and a work around was being done. The night before plywood was put up around the main pool, and we were woke up to drills. They never said anything about a full closure even after the pool tiles had been ripped up they were walking a new couple to their room and told them as we passed by, it would be all opened in a few days hahaha. We were there for another week. Now they feed us, there were hickups , we did wake up every morning to construction sounds, we ate in odd places due to not enough chairs, which I think they worked out after the first week. But the dining room looks great now and it needed it. If they work on the nude grill, I'm sure they will set up a temp grill out on the beach on the nude side, it may not serve everything were use to, but they will figure someone out , if they close the pool too, then they have a huge nice new pool that doesn't get the use it should that has a new nice grill right there... They will make that nude also for that time, they will find a work around.

Quote Originally Posted by GandG View Post
    if they close the pool too, then they have a huge nice new pool that doesn't get the use it should that has a new nice grill right there... They will make that nude also for that time, they will find a work around.
    Can't see them making the main pool nude, it would probably just remain clothing optional as it is now
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

There will be no nude-only (enforced 'nude means nude') areas on the clothing optional side during construction.

Here's the latest information I've received:
    The entire nude pool/hot tub/bar/grill will be unavailable 12/11-12/23. The prude side will become clothing optional. They can’t make it nude required since not everyone wants to be nude. The prude area will be nude including both bars, the grill, the hot tub and both pools. Most of the nude beach will be open and will have additional waitress service.
    Last edited by smoochy68; 12-05-2016 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GandG View Post
    If they work on the nude grill, I'm sure they will set up a temp grill out on the beach on the nude side, it may not serve everything were use to, but they will figure someone out
    Good point! It would be fun to have grills set up on the beach, like a picnic.

Quote Originally Posted by smoochy68 View Post
    Here's the latest information I've received:
    The entire nude pool/hot tub/bar/grill will be unavailable 12/11-12/23. The prude side will become clothing optional. They can’t make it nude required since not everyone wants to be nude. The prude area will be nude including both bars, the grill, the hot tub and both pools. Most of the nude beach will be open and will have additional waitress service.
    Thanks for the update! As far as amenities and beach quality go, we prefer the prude side, so this could actually turn into a huge positive. It's the people that keep us on the nude side, so if we can have the best of both worlds, this may be the time I make good on my promise and never leave.

A girl can dream, right?

The problem isn't moving to the prude side. The problem is that they will not enforce nudity at the other pools. So unlike the nude pool where you have to be naked, these other pools will have clothed people as well as nude. Not too keen on the potential for clothed gawkers.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtElvis View Post
    The problem isn't moving to the prude side. The problem is that they will not enforce nudity at the other pools. So unlike the nude pool where you have to be naked, these other pools will have clothed people as well as nude. Not too keen on the potential for clothed gawkers.
    Clothed gawkers are worse then naked gawkers ?
    ---
    S&C
    Pursuing Pleasure Together

Kik: 2play7172
    Email: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

Has never bothered me what others are wearing, or not wearing. Im there to have my good time and if someone just isn't quite as comfortable yet then I hope we don't make them even less so.

I'm not sure my wife would have stripped naked if she didn't need to on our first trip. She did do it because of the rules at the nude pool and because everyone else was naked. She admitted later that once she was naked for a couple minutes she felt a huge freedom and it improved our trip.

I wonder what our week would have been like if the nude pool was closed off for construction and she had the choice of getting naked or not because we were at the clothing optional pool?
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

In my opinion, and I think we would all agree (especially those of us traveling during this time), that we need to get an official answer from Hedo. Too many rumors, denials, etc. Thoughts?

Here is an update from DennyP who is actually in the resort right now:"Hedonism II nude pool, bar, grill, hot tub complex will be closed 12/11-12/23 for some minor upgrades. The nude beach will remain open and there will be additional bar wait staff on hand.The prude side will be nude for the duration. You will be able to walk nude to both bars and the prude grill during that time.There are some minor repairs to the bar; resurfacing of the bar top and some upgrades inside the bar. The grill will be enlarged and include a Texas smoker and will have two cooks. There may be umbrellas in the pool."

Well, we'll see when we get there. We plan on being flexible, welcoming whatever our week may bring, and having fun no matter what. Who's with us? News of the renovations threw me off initially, but ultimately, I'm just happy to be headed home!

We are heading down for the 15th to 22nd. The nude area is arguably the main attraction. There is no way they just decided to do this and out of respect they should have given ample warning. If we had known this we would have picked a different week.
    Hedos deliberate lack of disclosure is very disappointing. They purposely did not communicate this to avoid cancellations. The appropriate thing to do would have been to give fair warning and offer pricing that would reflect this. When a business renovated its reasonable to expect a certain loss of business.
    With that said, we will not let it spoil our vacation and will have a great time

You are right !... This is our vacation and we can make it perfect. All the charm of Hedo is in the people, who are coming to have fun and enjoy the beach and weather with other naked and happy people. So, let make it the best vacation ever Let's turn all available Hedo amenities to one big naked fun place! Hedo management I hope would be happy to support us....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast