Hi everybody ! Hope all of you are doing great and excited for your coming trip. For the new couples coming and the couples that have visited the resort before that would like to come and book an appointment for a couple sensual holistic and TANTRIC massage, I'm already booking your sessions. If you want just write me back to my personal email massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com and let me know the dates of your trip, that way I will give you options of days and times open for you to choose.
For the couples interested to book your appointment.... I have a special discount during the month of december 2016 and january 2017
The therapy is a very LOVING,PEACEFUL,SENSUOUS and HEALLING massage. During the session you will be able to express love wich comes from the heart rather than the mind. Through your hands, you can touch each other to reach not only the physical person but also the mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
Let massage and touch be an important part of your trip. While you may need or want to learn some techniques,remember that it is the quality of your touch and time, the intention on how you touch each other, that will deeply soothe and revitalize your bodies, heighten your pleasure and sensual awareness, and bring you closer together.
When was the last time you touched each other besides during sex? Take a moment for you and your other half through my therapy. Fall in love again and awaken the passionate love within you by touching every single part of the body during our session.
Appointments open from Monday's till Saturday's, only oe couple a day. Could be 10am 11am 12pm or 1pm whatever works best for you.
My studio is in Puerto Morelos area. It's a very nice little quiet town that for sure you will love to visit after your session and maybe have lunch or stop for a drink in one of our local restaurants.Planning to do some shopping? There's a flea market and a few shops around the main plaza that you will love to try as well.
The cost of the therapy..230usd for both of you and the session last two hours and a half in between both if you..
Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible!
I'm sure this will be a wonderful and unforgetable gift you can give both of you during the holiday's.
Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon !
Hugs and kisses , Claudia.

NAMSATE

Claudia Gabuccio Terrazas
http://massagebyclaudia.wix.com/atouchofmagic
massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
cel 9981-22-62-23 ( work )