Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Threesome Question

Ebony

Why are you up so late? Normally the only person on when I'm on is uknewbies, and that's late in the afternoon, my time.

Anni

Yes, you ladies can definitely share me.

Are far as the "when am I going to Hedonism" issue goes, that is a little bit fluid. The only things that are absolutely certain is that I'll be at Hedonism before my four free days expire (Nov 27, 2007), and I'll spend time at both Hedonisms.

The political, economic, and safety situations are all very dynamic were I am, and even if I plan to be here until Sept, Oct, or Nov, the powers that be may have other plans. November will be 11 months straight in "the Sandbox" for me. Most people go insane by the 10th month.

As I'm sure I've said before, I really hate traveling into and out of this country so I try to make my stays as long as possible.

My goal is definitely to stay here as late into 2007 as possible, and then spend about 2 weeks in the US. It was a huge mistake to do my "jet lag" time while at Hedo III. I was like a zombie for my first five days there. I also think it was a mistake to only spend time at Hedo III, but it was hard leaving the folks I met there.

Uniflip

Wish me luck girl. It's going to be a long hot summer here and seeing you in November will be a huge victory.

Anni y Henry

When I'm done here I may relocate to Florida. My lifestyle friends want me to move to West Palm Beach to start a business with them. If that works out maybe we could meet up then.

Ebony

Your "What I realize is this" post belongs on a t-shirt too.

Maybe cool t-shirts could be our "secret handshake". I'll be the one with the outrageously posed nude women or couples fucking on my chest.

*A shiver runs down Uni's spine at being called 'girl' *

I will keep my fingers crossed for November, although 2-4 days doesn't really seem long enough... There's a lot of "sharing" to fit in, in that time.

Ebony-
    Your "What I realize is this" post belongs on a t shirt and its own thread too, so we can all join in with it.
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Talking of t-shirts..........

http://www.cafepress.com/biparadise/351863

Blog Entries
    Moorerotic, I'm trying to figure out what I am doing here, so late and so early, as well!

~EHB~

Uniflip

After 11 months of this place, I'm not taking a 4 day vacation. I'm sure I'll do a good two weeks between the Hedos. I'll just pay for 10 days.

Excellent idea about turning Ebony's post into it's own thread. Chris?

Girl isn't good enough, how about Jailbait.

A+J

Thanks for the link to cafepress.

To everyone

This is going to sound stupid since I've been on here for a while, but what does DIF mean?

Dreaded Island Fever ... i think... it implies the state of being subdued because you are not there yet, or you just left. (happy to be corrected on this)

Jailbait? now there's a new one for me... that makes my mind wander in many directions.

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Maybe Moorerotic is refering to the fact that same sex humping is illegal in Jamaice :-)))))

Uniflip

Jailbait is American slang for a hot woman who is too young to legally have sex with.

You are at least 18 aren't you.

A+J

Where are you from?

I'm 30 .... isn't it impolite to ask a lady that question?

I asked if you were AT LEAST 18. You volunteered to the number. Still makes you a baby compared to me.

Thats true, I fell for your whiley trap!

awww.... Thanks

Moorerotic, you have just upset me. 1st you mentioned everybody else in your post but didn't talk to me. 2nd I thought I was your girl, my back is turned and you are flirting with Uniflip and 3rd you haven't invited me to your November trip. What's going on around here???

SORRY. Didn't know about the American definition.

Silly here in Europe you see

**Backs slowly away from the thread**

These Europeans are all a bit mad.. especially the Brits... LOL

newbies.. as I was kindly reminded by miamicpl, Moorerotic is for sharing !! You can't have him all to yourself. So it looks like you HAVE to book in November now anyway! (are you a size 5? cos i wanna borrow your thigh boots - i can't seem to stop thinking about them )

tart!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast