Thread: The first of many HEDO trips is in the books 11/13-11/18

The first of many HEDO trips is in the books 11/13-11/18

Ok, it's all true. It was a life changing experience for my wife and I. We had the standard first time jitters; not being "lifestylers" would we feel pressure (more on that later) how comfortable would we feel with the clothing optional thing.

First things first, Club Mobay is a must! Save money somewhere else, literally the most bang for the buck ever!

This part of the review is not a slam on the Fluffernutters or Jon. Our first five minutes there we ran into Jeff the body painting guy and he saw me wearing my provided group t-shirt and introduced himself and immediately eased on up against my wife and was talking about the free for all orgy that is the pirate cruise and because of several things he said made my wife very uncomfortable about going. We had participated in the Boobs cruise through Temptation numerous times and was always the highlight of our vacation. He just came on a little strong and came off a little smarmy. I'm sure he's a great guy but was just a little gregarious for our taste. We booked with the Fluffs and where impressed with the goody box and their efficiency. However, after numerous attempts to try and hang with our fellow Fluffs we realized that they were pretty cliquey and not real inviting to nubes. After attempting to start conversations and whatnot we realized that they probably weren't for us. But they were plenty nice just felt a little like outsiders so we will probably look for another group or just go solo.

Food: Outstanding, far superior to Temptation.
    Room: we were in the Ocean View Nude room. A/C, actually froze us out of the room. Hot water was in abundance.

We pretty much stayed at the nude pool or the beach the entire time absolutely loved it.
    We found the playroom easily but elected not to indulge probably will try it out next time. Had some great balcony fun and we played around in the Grotto and hot tub numerous times.

We are already pre-planning our next trip.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for your frank report and sorry for any anxiety that you both may have had. That certainly is not either expected or the norm at Hedo, at least from my personal experiences/observations after 12 trips and experiences/feedback from my Group (Krewe de Krazy Lifers) after 10 group trips.

My goals every trip are to make the experience and adventure hassle, drama, responsibility/obligation and pressure-free for all involved. Time is too valuable for that.

Again, thanks for reporting in and I hope your next trip is with a compatible group.

We are from Kentucky also. Nice to meet you. Sounds like you still had a great time want to return. We always make friends with not in our group and I'm sure you met some great people also.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

We booked with the Fluffs and where impressed with the goody box and their efficiency. However, after numerous attempts to try and hang with our fellow Fluffs we realized that they were pretty cliquey and not real inviting to nubes. After attempting to start conversations and whatnot we realized that they probably weren't for us. But they were plenty nice just felt a little like outsiders so we will probably look for another group or just go solo.

Glad you had a good time. Always interesting to hear from Hedo virgins after their first trip. We had the same issue with the Fluffs last year. Nice people and all but we arrived mid week, at which time they had already been partying for 4 days and really could not be bothered with us. Tried to strike up conversations & join in the group activities but were made to feel like outsiders. Very cliquey. We met some great people with Tom's Trips (Zoo Krew). We will be going back with them this year in early May.

B & B

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    We are from Kentucky also. Nice to meet you. Sounds like you still had a great time want to return. We always make friends with not in our group and I'm sure you met some great people also.
    We had an amazing time. Again, the Fluff organization was great. Would be happy to book with them again if other options weren't available. And yes, we made wonderful new friends.

Thanks for your very candid report. Sorry your stay started off with a bit of a blip. Delighted that you enjoyed over all and already planning your next trip (that's usually the way lol).
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Every group is not for everyone, that's why we have so many different groups, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I struggle to think of any other resort where your review could include being creeped out by some guy, feel a little like an outsider, AND pre-planning your next trip to this same resort! Hedo is awesome!

I'm glad you had a good trip and didn't let a few minor issues spoil things. Thanks for writing a review and happy planning.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016