Thread: NOV 5 - 12 TT Pure Pleasures

NOV 5 - 12 TT Pure Pleasures

Complete newbie report here. My wife and I have been involved with the lifestyle for the last 5 years or so, but mostly in the periphery. We are more of a watch and be watched couple. At our local club we had a bad experience when we started out, but have come a long way since then. When some good friends told us a couple of years ago that they had been going to Hedo, we were very interested. The stars aligned this year and we were able to accompany them last week. We booked through Topless Travel, and Club Monday.

Flights were fine, had a red-eye out from Portland, OR to Charolette NC with a 3 hour layover. I think the flight crew was a little tired and cranky, but the morning crew were fine. The representative from Club Mobay was right at the bottom of the escalator waiting with a sign with our names on it. Our guide was excellent and our passports were stamped very quickly - no waiting for us! We barely had time to down a rum punch in the club before our bus was ready. Met some great people on the bus, all heading to Hedo. Someone broke the ice by saying 'we are all going to Sandals, right?' That got us all laughing and set a great tone for the ride in.

We were impressed with the lobby as we headed for the topless travel table. They handed us swag and we were sent to get some food and drink while the front desk got our room ready. It was only a short wait, and we were off to the room. We chose garden view prude for our first visit. We were very happy that our room first building from the main pool, so getting around was easy! Room was great! I know some are upgraded, but in all honesty, we really ning on being in e room very much anyway Our travel companions let us know they would be on the nude beach. New to this, we were a little concerned. Neither of us had been to a nude resort, but we have been to a nude beach party in our home town. We never went fully nude there however. We have played together in front of others at our club, but this was really stretching our boundaries. We had never been nude in front of our friends, both of which I have known since high school!

Walking along the beach, we hit the point of no return... the sign told us it was time to take off our clothes. We looked at each other, shrugged and decided we knew what we were getting ourselves into so we might as well go all in - so to speak. That was the only time we ever questioned being nude the rest of the week! My wife is very attractive and in great shape as a burlesque performer. I am what I would call average. There was something so liberating taking off our clothes, it just felt completely natural. We found our friends on the beach and it just seemed natural to be standing there enjoyed some time on the beach together and went back to the room to rest a bit and get ready for the Hats and Heels party. The food was excellent! The entertainment was beyond what we imagined! Winston was spectacular! Can I use more exclamation marks?

This is part one of a WAY too long review... I will be adding more soon

Glad you enjoyed....at least so far.

Funny how the only time you even think about taking your clothes off....is the first time!

Looking forward to the next installment, love newbie reports!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by jsquared View Post

This is part one of a WAY too long review... I will be adding more soon
    I love long reports. The first bit is good... can't wait for the rest of it!
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Great start...Keep them coming

cant wait for more. thanks

Love the review jsquared, please add more .... have you been to club privata in portland??

I've been meaning to get back to this review, but real life has been demanding as hell since our return! To be honest... the days all seem to blur together - in the best way possible. Our day time routine was pretty much the same: Head up for breakfast between 9 - 10. Omelets were my go-to, Dominoe was very happy that people in Jamaica know how to make grits! She is a transplant from South Carolina to the Northwest and apparently no one in the NW knows how to make grits. A couple of the days were spent hanging out at the nude beach with our travel companions. Once we went to the Nude pool for a party, this became our daily go-to. We did have a couple of great 'casual' volleyball games in the prude pool. Was a lot of fun! We met some wonderful people in the nude pool and always had a great time there. Of course, the best way to meet people in the pool is to have your wife do a spectacular strip as a naughty schoolgirl on the piano the night before... people seem to notice you after that!

So the theme nights are really what made everything different.

School Girl night - I have already mentioned this, but Cory (Legs for Days) from the TT group was very encouraging and brought Dominoe up onto the piano that night. What a show!! After this we headed for the nude pool and had a great evening meeting wonderful people.

Jamaica night was a fun dance party on the beach. The food was excellent, in particular the bananas foster! We had a LOT of fun in the pool after that!

The glow pool party was a personal favorite! Dancing on the main pool deck was beyond fun! The black lights they brought in really worked well. I wasn't sure how they were going to pull this off outdoors, but it worked! Dominoe was able to dance with a few of the performers, and I think I lost a couple of pounds gyrating wildly.

The fetish night. The couple we came with had AMAZING fetish wear, as did Dominoe. I was sitting this one out as far as a costume, but I was finally talked into heading to the shop and ended up 'wearing' something ridiculously small... I will grab something I am more comfortable with in town before the next party! I think it might have been this night that we decided to try the spa playroom. It was so sensual and serene at the same time. To hear the falling water and look up into the starry night while hearing light moans and passionate kisses... what an amazing experience!

The Toga party was cool, but the foam pit was really awesome! I am pushing 50 and never thought I would be to a foam party. It wasn't on a bucket list before, but it is on there now and checked off! Dancing and slipping all over each other in the wall of suds was truly something to experience!

The Rock Star theme was fun! I tried to wear a huge curly wig most of the time (I am bald) but damn it was hot! Dominoe was thrilled to be able to re-use her bjork swan dress from a Halloween past! She looked stunning! I did a stupid thing and slid across the stage in my yoga pants for the costume show and gave myself knee burns. Ugh!

What a trip! Though this was our first trip (of many) I was happy to hear veterans surprised that we were noobs. We are very comfortable with each other and ourselves both physically and mentally. Though we are not really full on swingers, we do enjoy playing with other people, and play we did in the nude pool! We are literally counting the days before our next trip in April (seriously. Before we fall asleep each night, Dominoe reminds me how many days until our next trip) Topless Travel treated us very well! We were very well taken care of when we arrived and our room was ready before we finished our first drink. We are looking forward to traveling with them both times in 2017. I do hope the Dirty Pervs will be there with us in November, but I think they come the week after us in April. What a great and inclusive group! I would easily recommend traveling with either of these groups!

As soon as I can figure out how to create a photo album on this forum, I will put up a couple of our pics from the trip.

Privata is our go to in town! Usually there every Thursday and the occasional Friday - some Saturdays!

Great newbie report, thank you for taking the time to post!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Great report

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Awesome report! Thank you for the details and effort in writing up your adventures and glad you enjoyed your trip!

Really enjoyed reading your report!