Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedo/Young Swingers Week VIRGINS (March 2017)!

Hedo/Young Swingers Week VIRGINS (March 2017)!

Looking to see who else is going so we can start to meet some fellow partiers. We have been kicking around the idea for some time and finally decided a couple of weeks ago to just do it already. We have read A LOT of the trip reports which has helped the wife out quite a bit (she still has so many etiquette questions) but we still can't believe we are going. It seems like such a long time from now but we know we will be walking around and getting sunburned in all of the wrong places before we know it.....

Hey! We will be there with YSW in March. It will be our 8th trip to Hedo We absolutely love it there and can't wait to be back in the nude pool partying naked with great friends. What kind of etiquette questions does she have? 19 more weeks to go!

Hi there! We will also be there with YSW in March. My wife and I are repeaters with the group, we have been to almost every event. Feel free to ask any questions, there are plenty of helpful people on these forums that love talk about Hedo, and will be more than happy to answer them.

We'll see you in March! If you see the redhead handing out stacks of shots to everyone in the nude pool, that's my wife. Come say hi.
    John & Teresa

Hedo - Young Swingers Week:
    March 2014/October 2014
    March 2015/October 2015
    March 2016
    C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!
    March 2017/October 2017

Win81 - I just noticed your profile says you're in Ohio. Where are you at? We live in Cinci.
    John & Teresa

March 2014/October 2014
    March 2015/October 2015
    March 2016
    C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!
    March 2017/October 2017

Mrs. Win81- I don't know if etiquette is the right choice but just some general questions about the week.

What percentage of the woman wear outfits to all of the various theme nights? I know some seem to be more popular but I was also not looking to spend a lot of money on skimpy outfits and that I can't wear anywhere else. Do I bother buying a new swim suit for the week? I'm assuming that going to the tanning bed ahead of time is a necessity (for him too)? A big source of anxiety is keeping up with the partying for an entire week. We are aware of the "pacing yourself" doctrine but I would imagine that is tough to do with soooo many activities and people to keep us busy. And of course there is the general nude insecurity but my husband tells me I have nothing to worry about......woman don't suffer from shrinkage (his line).

Quote Originally Posted by Win81 View Post
    Mrs. Win81- I don't know if etiquette is the right choice but just some general questions about the week.

What percentage of the woman wear outfits to all of the various theme nights? I know some seem to be more popular but I was also not looking to spend a lot of money on skimpy outfits and that I can't wear anywhere else. Do I bother buying a new swim suit for the week? I'm assuming that going to the tanning bed ahead of time is a necessity (for him too)? A big source of anxiety is keeping up with the partying for an entire week. We are aware of the "pacing yourself" doctrine but I would imagine that is tough to do with soooo many activities and people to keep us busy. And of course there is the general nude insecurity but my husband tells me I have nothing to worry about......woman don't suffer from shrinkage (his line).
    For YSW (we have been there during last two March YSW weeks) lots of the women participated in the theme nights and the men for that matter. There are lots of places you can buy cheap outfits so you don't spend too much on them or you can get on SLS or AFF (assuming you're not), find some local clubs that host parties so you can reuse the outfits. That sounds way more fun lol. Women are different on the swim suit issue but for two straight trips to Hedo I brought a swim suit and never got it wet. If you go on any offsite excursions like the catamaran cruises (highly recommended. we love them) or want to wear a bikini to breakfasts and lunches it might makes sense to bring a few. We saw a lot of women who would do bikini bottoms and some sort of sheer or plain top as the meal outfit or just full bikini. Going down the line of your questions, yes we both did some pretanning but it is certainly not necessary. Some do,some don't. Pacing yourself is huge!! For us it means trying to avoid hard alcohol in the middle of the day and drinking water throughout the day. It really can be a challenge not to overdo it cuz of FOMO (fear of missing out) but I am sure you will both find your rhythm quickly. One tip that you will see often is to get a bubba keg. This is a must have and if you are disciplined about occasionally filling it with water you will be all good. Finally as far as the nude insecurity , check into your room, tear your clothes off and i guarantee within 30 minutes your insecurities will be gone forever. It can really be a magical transition on your first trip. You go with the insecurities that everyone has and leave hating the fact you have to put on clothes. Enjoy your trip and the fun of anticipating it!
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

Hey Win 81. We are another repeat visitor to YSW. March 2017 will be our third trip to Hedo, all with them. We have had the pleasure of meeting hedo2 and J and T. Something tells me we know ChitownHedoCouple too but I am not 100%. We fondly remember being where you guys are, worrying and over thinking everything. We found that most people participate in the theme nights, but no one judges. Don't waste too much time or money for yoga night as they fall off pretty quick in the foam party anyway. We hit up Amazon and ordered some cheaper items like plaid skirts and misc boxers for him. It sounds cliche but it's your holiday. You can wear as much or as little as you want. We usually dress very casual (think shorts and tee shirt) for breakfast (usually eaten just before lunch) and then hang out on the nude side until dinner when we change into theme costumes.
    As to insecurities - we get it, third trip and we are still concerned even though we know better. Something strange happens when everyone takes their clothes off. We all become a little friendlier (some even more than others) and a lot more accepting. People at Hedo are just like everywhere else and come in all shapes, sizes and colours. We did pre tan last year and highly recommend it just to prevent burning. Bring lots of sunscreen, a smile and an open mind. Not much else is truly required. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. You will have lots of help as we all love to talk about our trips. Can't wait to meet you in March! K and D

Quote Originally Posted by J_&_T View Post
    Win81 - I just noticed your profile says you're in Ohio. Where are you at? We live in Cinci.
    Same here......we sent you a PM.

We are going with YSW for the first time in March 2017. I love chatting with people before the trip; it's nice to have someone familiar there! Anyone going during YSW feel free to message us.
    Chris & Chay
    Hedo II Deflowering April 5 - 10th, 2011
    Sloppy seconds ~ April 28 - May 6, 2012
    3rd time's a charm ~ May 9 - 13, 2013
    Then ~ March 28 - April 4, 2014

Detour to Temptation Cancun ~ June 2016
    Back to Hedo ~ March 19 - 25, 2017
    Goin' home again - soon come ~ March 30 - April 4, 2018

SLS ~ Fancy757

I agree with ChiTownHedoCpl and TryinIt. The majority of woman and a lot of men participate in the theme nights. Its a lot of fun to dress up and participate and you definitely don't need to spend a lot of money to do so For swimsuits, I bring one and only wear it when we go to ricks café and maybe to breakfast. My husband and I both pre tan before we go but you don't have to. Just make sure you bring a lot of sunscreen and remember to use it! ChiTownHedoCpl's answer to pacing yourself and water is bang on. Its extremely important and you will find your own rhythm quickly.
    Everyone has insecurities their first trip. It took me 20 minutes to get over it and I have never looked back! You are going to meet some amazing people there and make life long friends. Its a non judgemental and welcoming atmosphere and I know you will have a fantastic time

Can't wait to go with my girlfriend. 128 days left. I've been to Hedo but never with the group. I'm pumped

Hi Everyone,

We are also going to Hedo in March.
    This will be our second time to hedo but first time with YSW.

We look forward to seeing everyone there and can't wait to spend some more time by the nude hot tub.

We are looking at going to October 2017 YSW, but it looks like a lot more people are going in March. Decisions, decisions, decisions! Which one? We may just have to go to October due to a time wasting problem called work.

Just do what we do... Go to both!
    John & Teresa

March 2014/October 2014
    March 2015/October 2015
    March 2016
    C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!
    March 2017/October 2017

I agree with J & T, just go to both

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast