Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Food for Plain Jane

Thanks everyone for all the great info so far. When you mention the restaurant on the prude side, what are you allowed to wear??

anything just not nude...but some show up with just a towel wrap. no one at Hedo really give you a second look unless you have huge tattas or a huge penis

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Based on the things you listed-yogurt,nuts,cheeses,then you should find plenty of things that don't have that in it.I have never noticed any nuts at Hedo.Never seen any yogurt but they probably have it.Can't remember much with cheese added to it other than some of the pasta dishes might have it.Lots of meat,chicken,veggies of all descriptions,salads,and deserts and breads.You won't starve.

Quote Originally Posted by Laangel12 View Post
    Thanks everyone for all the great info so far. When you mention the restaurant on the prude side, what are you allowed to wear??
    As long as you cover up your "naughty bits" you're fine.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    As long as you cover up your "naughty bits" you're fine.
    We have been to resorts where a towel is required to sit on furniture when nude to mostly nude.Not a bad idea whether it's a requirement or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    We have been to resorts where a towel is required to sit on furniture when nude to mostly nude.Not a bad idea whether it's a requirement or not.
    Standard etiquette at naturist resorts, however, it is not always adhered to by some individuals (pun intended, yuck) LOL
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Based on the things you listed-yogurt,nuts,cheeses,then you should find plenty of things that don't have that in it.I have never noticed any nuts at Hedo. Never seen any yogurt but they probably have it.Can't remember much with cheese added to it other than some of the pasta dishes might have it.Lots of meat,chicken,veggies of all descriptions,salads,and deserts and breads.You won't starve.
    You seem to have missed the first part of my description - vegetarian. So, all the meat, chicken, most of the salads [meat and/or nuts, or just can't tell] and even some of the breads [nuts, sunflower seeds, etc] are right out. Unfortunately, most places don't tell you what is in the salads so unless it is obvious what they are, I tend to stay away from them if I have any doubts. Any filled pasta will have cheese in it, but that is usually types of cheeses I can eat. It is the bries, fetas, blues and the like that are right out.

I will try to talk to the chef when I arrive and hopefully he can steer me in the right direction.

p.s. My wife does hate one thing about me on vacation - I lose weight and she gains it.
    Last edited by zork; 11-02-2016 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedCouple97 View Post
    Ha
    I like a good beer buzz early in the morning
    And Billy likes to peel the labels from his bottles of Bud

That's kinda like everyones magic word isn't it?

agreed! who doesn't like a good beer buzz early in the morning and imagine if sheryl crow was at hedo!
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

I have never noticed any nuts at Hedo.
    You are the first person to ever say that.

Wow, that sucks. I feel bad for you. I have family that runs into this sort of thing too. One thing I can tell you is that the staff at Hedo is freaking awesome. If you grab one of them up and tell them what you're up against with your diet, I'd bet they'll go out of their way to help.

I know some vegetarians eat eggs and/or fish, they have a killer breakfast bar. Maybe they could make you eggs for dinner?
    Hedo2 Nov 7th-15th 2014 - Virgins No More
    Hedo2 Feb 12th-18th 2017- With the Nood Brood
    Hedo 2 Feb 11th-18th 2018- Nood Brood Once Again!

You could always ask the chef what dishes have your ingredients to avoid in them.As I recall,there is always plenty of starchy things like beans and rice,potatoes,self serve salad bar with the greens separate from everything else to build your own,and if all else fails,you might live on pastries and ice cream at night.Plenty of muffins and the like in the morning but there could be nuts associated with some of those.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownHedoCpl View Post
    Jerk chicken and fries at the nude grill after getting a decent red stripe buzz might be the most glorious meal on the planet.
    Word
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

I have a lot of issues with my stomach and I have been able to fine plain foods that don't make it worse! Sometimes it is more difficult, but it dan be done!!

Quote Originally Posted by zork View Post
    As a vegetarian with numerous food allergies including nuts, yogurt and most soft or semi-soft cheese, I would beg to differ with you. When last I was there it was a real struggle to find something I could trust that I could eat. I am hoping that the situation is better under the "new regime". I will see in 21 days...
    Last year I was pretty much a vegiterian - I ate maybe a pound of meat in the 6 months excluding holiday dinners. While we were there I don't recall ever feeling like I was hungry. But the allergy issue is different. No matter what range of food they offer, they probably aren't as careful in prep to ensure a reaction free experience. But I did feel like there were plenty of choices.....maybe not 5 star, but fairly good.

It's sort of strange but the thing that bothers me the most is that I can't eat any fried foods at Hedo since they use lard (beef fat) to cook it. I hear the fries are very good, but I will never eat them. As a result the beach grills are pretty much out for lunch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast