Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 11th-18th 2017 - Valentines ! Roll Call!

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    Yeppers! 52 Days for the Nood Brood! Woo hoo! Less than 2 months away. Also, in a few weeks Nood Brood will be doing their weekly chats. More information to come, or you can head to our Facebook Page at the link in my signature to find out more. You don't have to be booked with us to join in on the chats, it is just a time for everyone to get to know each other and to also ask questions about the resort, the group and anything else!
    Looking forward to seeing you guys!! 11-16th for us plus a couple of Jamaica days before....49 days before we land home AND thaw out!

We had our first awkward talk with family about staying at "Sandals" in Jamaica yesterday at lunch ... My wife handled it like a trooper haha

We are really looking forward to meeting people and hanging out with ya all Really looking forward to the chats you Noody Brooders are putting on should help with connecting with people alot

If you are eager like us and want to chat feel free to reach out

S&C
    ---
    S&C
    Pursuing Pleasure Together

Kik: 2play7172
    Email: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

Quote Originally Posted by 2play7172 View Post
    We had our first awkward talk with family about staying at "Sandals" in Jamaica

S&C
    We have yet to do this. I'm not sure how the Wife is going to deliver the info to the fam.
    Hedo2 Nov 7th-15th 2014 - Virgins No More
    Hedo2 Feb 12th-18th 2017- With the Nood Brood
    Hedo 2 Feb 11th-18th 2018- Nood Brood Once Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda0310 View Post
    We have yet to do this. I'm not sure how the Wife is going to deliver the info to the fam.
    Yea funny thing is we come home usually with 1000 + pictures .... And we where talking about our camera having a problem on this trip haha

Not sure we will even bring our nice camera actually ... I dont see the point ... I personally dont care so much but my wife does not want the questions
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

I read in another thread that school girl night was going to become bunny night .. Does anyone know if that applies to our week?
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

50+ Members now

I read in another thread that school girl night was going to become bunny night .. Does anyone know if that applies to our week?
    It will not apply to our week. The Fluffernutters, who come in after us, usually have their own theme nights. We usually go by the resort's unless we get tired of them, then we may change one or two. But as it stands, we are going with what the resort has chosen because a few of them are fairly new from the last few years.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Yea funny thing is we come home usually with 1000 + pictures .... And we where talking about our camera having a problem on this trip haha

Not sure we will even bring our nice camera actually ... I dont see the point ... I personally dont care so much but my wife does not want the questions

A lot of people take pictures when they go on a walk down the beach (you have to be clothed if you decide to do this). Also, on Thursday we are sponsoring the One Love Pub Crawl through Negril. A bus that will take you to about 6 or so pubs. You can take plenty of "vanilla" pics there as well. You have to buy your booze and food while on the town and tip the driver at the end of the tour but we have a blast when we go.

You can also take "scenic" pictures and other pictures around the resort (just not on the nude side) but make sure there aren't people in the background or make sure that they are ok with their picture taken. There will be plenty of chances to take "vanilla" pictures, but yeah, not sure if you'll be taking 1,000 of them. LOL

www.noodbrood.com

Quote Originally Posted by daphnelson View Post
    Looking forward to seeing you guys!! 11-16th for us plus a couple of Jamaica days before....49 days before we land home AND thaw out!

Looking forward to finally meeting you two in person! It has been great chatting about runs and races, it will be nice to chat about that face to face too. See you soon!

www.noodbrood.com

Not sure we will even bring our nice camera actually ...
    We were given a nice camera 2nd hand from my Sister in-law, I was thinking about learning how to use it this trip. I'm sure we'll take a walk down the beach, and take a ton of pictures during the one love pub crawl. Besides we may need the pics from the pub crawl just so we can figure out what happen the next day. LOL
    Hedo2 Nov 7th-15th 2014 - Virgins No More
    Hedo2 Feb 12th-18th 2017- With the Nood Brood
    Hedo 2 Feb 11th-18th 2018- Nood Brood Once Again!

It will not apply to our week. The Fluffernutters, who come in after us, usually have their own theme nights. We usually go by the resort's unless we get tired of them, then we may change one or two. But as it stands, we are going with what the resort has chosen because a few of them are fairly new from the last few years.
    Fantastic, cause I think my misses looks smashing in her school girl outfit ... be a shame not to share that with you guys
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

50+ Members now

A lot of people take pictures when they go on a walk down the beach (you have to be clothed if you decide to do this). Also, on Thursday we are sponsoring the One Love Pub Crawl through Negril. A bus that will take you to about 6 or so pubs. You can take plenty of "vanilla" pics there as well. You have to buy your booze and food while on the town and tip the driver at the end of the tour but we have a blast when we go.

You can also take "scenic" pictures and other pictures around the resort (just not on the nude side) but make sure there aren't people in the background or make sure that they are ok with their picture taken. There will be plenty of chances to take "vanilla" pictures, but yeah, not sure if you'll be taking 1,000 of them. LOL
    I do hope to walk the beach every morning actually so yea that would work out great ..Steph as always, the voice of reason I think 10 should be plenty .. we will see ... we have a underwater camera actually for snorkeling and scuba diving ... get a few there as well.
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

50+ Members now

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda0310 View Post
    We were given a nice camera 2nd hand from my Sister in-law, I was thinking about learning how to use it this trip. I'm sure we'll take a walk down the beach, and take a ton of pictures during the one love pub crawl. Besides we may need the pics from the pub crawl just so we can figure out what happen the next day. LOL
    Nothing beats a quality camera ... you dont even realize that it until you get one ... Least that was how it was for us ...
    Last edited by 2play7172; 12-21-2016 at 05:33 PM. Reason: dum ass typos :)
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

50+ Members now

Looking forward to finally meeting you two in person! It has been great chatting about runs and races, it will be nice to chat about that face to face too. See you soon!
    Oh ya!! Looking forward to the face to face as well

Last working day of the year here today before our summer break, but more importantly only 51 days till we arrive

Quote Originally Posted by Bradnlisa View Post
    Last working day of the year here today before our summer break, but more importantly only 51 days till we arrive
    We are done work until the new year too ! Yaa! This trip is a present to one another ... cant wait to unwrap it hehe
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

50+ Members now

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast