Thread: New to Hedo, Zoo Krew 18th anual trip

New to Hedo, Zoo Krew 18th anual trip

Hi All!

Here is a little background information on how we landed at the site.

To mark a milestone occasion, I want to do something ultra memorable, fresh and exciting. My travel options are vast and while considering destinations this resort popped in my head. I stumbled upon HedoII a few years ago planning for a previous trip. I shared my discovery with my husband, and we both agreed it sounded like a crazy, free-for-all that wasn't for us. We didn't swing, swap, soft play or any other term used to describe any certain lifestyle. Interestingly enough, it did pique our curiosity and was mentioned in our travel conversations more than once. Over the last couple of years we have had many many discussions, lots of laughs, a surprisingly stimulating encounter, and a few "I can't believe we just did that!" moments. Recently, we discovered a new dynamic to our relationship we might like to explore. Having read previous reviews from other travel sites, I needed to know exactly what I was getting us into besides chlorine, salt water and sand. Ha! So, looking for other travel review sites I found this hidden gem

Jamaica is not new but this trip will undoubtedly hold a lot of first for us. I am pretty confident this forum provides a uniquely unbiased (not paid by a resort affiliate) and trustworthy, first hand knowledge of the resorts not found elsewhere. I am grateful to all the travelers, new and old, who have taken the time to document their experiences. I would like to commend you for your honesty and openness.

We are fun loving, and so excited anticipating our new adventure. Especially now that we know we are walking into LOL We are genuinely looking forward to meeting so many different types of people and hopefully establishing new friendships.
    Last edited by ChriBlsm3D; 10-23-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Welcome to the forum, obviously you have already discovered that it is a mine of unbiased information. I predict you are going to love Hedo...be prepared to become addicted!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks so much!