Thread: Newbie Report Oct 12-16

Newbie Report Oct 12-16

So we just got back. Double virgins, never been to a LS resort or nude resort or Hedonism and like everyone reading this we were nervous. We are more exhibitionists and not in the lifestyle.
    I won't make this long other than to say if you are thinking of going....do it. Here is why:
    1. Food- As good as any all inclusive-Sandals, Couples,etc. If you go to any of these resorts as a "foodie" you won't be wowed but they do a good job and who doesn't love Jerk Chicken and Patties. We were there four days and only ever went to the buffet (I hate buffets) and one night the Japanese. Overall though great.
    2. Accomodation- Shower temp was always off and it is not as luxurious as the Four Seasons. Yet, you are there to sleep. Beds are comfy, clean, new AC units, and I saw a truckload of new mattresses show up when we are there. What it lacks in the amenities it makes up for with the mirrors...trust me!
    3. Booze- Plenty and free flowing.
    4. Wine- You can order from the wine bar if you want better than the house wine, which we did.
    5. Entertainment- Think of the other couples style resorts and add in more sex appeal. They do a great job
    6. People- Never met a more friendly, confident, fun group of people in my life. No one was talking about what they did for a living, showing off their designer clothes or jewelry. They were all there simply to party and be social. No pressure from anyone....ever. Some would ask if we were in the lifestyle. We said we were not, but were tired of getting kicked out of places for being affectionate. Honestly, you will see every body type but somehow it is not as sexual. The people look you in the eye...naturally...when they talk to you. Usually when my girl and I are out people are gawking and oogling her making her feel uncomfortable (she is hot.check the avatar) but at Hedo everyone was respectful, kind and simply fun
    7. Sex and Swinging- We may have made a mark on Hedo as we were having more sex it seemed by the pool and beach than anyone. We made love on the beach in a rainstorm with no one around....bucketlist. We performed on the loungers and by the pool....oral and full on hard fucking While people watched (not closely) it was not uncomfortable. We had couples comment to us throughout the trip that they enjoyed our energy and one couple even gave us a swag bag of new sex toys telling us we were champs.
    No one was awkward, a couple of single guys kinda flirted but got the point right away that we were only into each other. We met up with a cool group of swingers who had a bit of a hot tub game and when the sexual playing was a part of the "loser" of the games punishment (ok lets call it that) we simply said we were not into that and they were cool.
    8. Being Naked- The big one for many. Not a big deal for us. We felt very comfortable in our skin and realized we brought too many clothes. At night she dressed skimpy and we did costume up for toga, rock star and hats and heels. Clothes were usually off by 11:30. In fact the first night we arrived at the resort at 10pm and we were naked by a pool by ourselves playing by 11pm.

Overall folks, these forums helped us out a lot. There is really nothing to fear if you are nervous and you will have a good time. The tell tale sign for us was the 15 minutes we spent walking the beach next door at Sandals and looking at all the bored faces by the beach and watching all the men oogle my girl in her bikini. We quickly made our way back to Hedo. They are improving the hotel. It needs some work but you can see there is pride and it is going in the right direction. We may be ruined for everywhere else. Next trip is Desires on Dec 26 for a week. Wondering which we will prefer. Stay tuned for that review

Thanks for posting and glad you enjoyed to the max…love the newbie reports!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for that nice report. Sounds like you understand the place very well.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Nice report. Glad you had a great virgin trip! On our virgin trip we did a walk through Sandals too and I told the wife we gotta get back to hedo, I think I'm gonna pass out from contact boredom. No way, no how I could vacation at a vanilla resort after hedo
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

Thanks for the report from fellow hedo virgins ...well guess your not anymore hehe

Great report. I really liked the part about the bored people at Sandels, as I have a feeling that was us on all our past vacations.

Thanks for the report. My wife and I are planning a virgin trip and it's nice to hear what others have to say. Thanks.